BSO Helps Bust Overseas Computer Scam

BSO Helps Bust Overseas Computer Scam

There are 8 comments on the Cbs4.com story from Jul 13, 2006, titled BSO Helps Bust Overseas Computer Scam. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

The Broward Sheriff's Office of Economic Crime, the U.S. Secret Service and computer networking company, 3COM staged an operation to shut down a scam that crossed international borders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

the one who_knows

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2006
i went trough the same thing were a man posing as scott woods from in nigeria wanted me to send him stuff he orderd off ebay.com and old navy.com but he never paid for it other peoples credit cards paid fpr the items. so i returnd them to the rightfull places. he now goes under ken on myspace.who once was scott woods.if anyone can help me bust this guy and a few others please email me at .[email protected] thank u.
steve murray

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Aug 19, 2006
i keep getting letters from emails sent from nigera one even said my relative was killed in a plane crash i was able to get his passport if real; info i was sent on united nations letterhead anyone else ge this he goe by mr williams [email protected]
i have been monitering alot of these lately i hope to get them as close as possible to have enough evidence to get them also i will be openig bus soon and i know it will lure alot of these guys in
steven murray

Indio, CA

#3 Sep 14, 2006
another scam? i needed a job i am getting kicked out of my apartment nothing left but i will not give up the police told me nobody cares damit I do if man does not care enough to walk among does committing the crime to figure it out i say nothing will ever get done the police work hard for us and i am tired of them having thier hands tied i know alot and they have tried everything i have been in sex films my pvt life taped to embarrass me i have had friends die because of all this corruption I tell you know if i can go in and become caos then dammit someone listen and i will show some facts if i do not give up because they make me look crazy or say i am a nut cause i can see things others cant why doesnt someone at least face to face me to see what i see. god loves this creation man needs to understand there are some of us willing to die for good another scam from nigeria? shyne bam i am suppose to send dele ojo 64 venaistraat ave lagos nigeria 23401 i am going to give them a taste of thier own money with the great ones help wait till they get a load of me dont!!! give up!! if i walk the streets i will walk the streets I CARE!!!
steve murray

Rancho Mirage, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2006
I would like to say to all of you thank you its funny i a regular guy who loves life and i want is a job and love everyone be close to my best friends love the great girl who always watches over me. that last scam seemed to be of something that was really bizzare i answered an ad about work sound good never got the ok to start bit my rent was 850 a mont as i am getting evicted my faith and prayers were answered i thought 4 money orders for 850 a piece i call the place where they are sent from no person at the address it says on back look on for ben franklin it was there go to deposit in bank the bank manager holds it up at bank of america good i am blessed next day i am told i am minus over 800,000.00 over i freak but still have my faith they close my account i call police the bank is rude on the phone why and whats going on? do i need to ask. what about me? who helps me? i still have my faith in the men and women who fight for us everyday i said use me as bait so if so lets get them i need a vacation lol cause i need to tell the world how great you all are lol spank bofa
NO COMMENT

Calgary, Canada

#5 Oct 19, 2006
i know your all in a possition you all do not want to be in . I just got offerd alot of money to pretend i am some one i am not.what should i do?? please get back to me on this ASAP is it a scam or what???
steve murray

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2007
it has been interesting for me went to battle with evil went for a run in the hills fell broke leg cause i saw bones stranded for 3 days no water no food same day evil dies i do not find out until my rescue still in cast i see things no i should be used for foensics got scamed once again with us postal service money orders lost everything gods with me no one cares i do i will care and defend great one until my death i paint images if anyone cares someone should beleive me instead of saying i am crazy if you only knew what i know i feel blessed heaven 7 b8 great hes here me too numbers of interest 7 heaven 8 great o of other family of life force crewation palm trees mountains boy of love gods family here 2007 celebrate heaven some scams are real someone stealing world needs to know of great horses a boy who sings mans body spiritual war boy fights with love has to love all is it heaven or hell did you know that it almosted ened all you thinkl i am crazy will anyone listen investigate kandi dean of the estate sale company ps fraud
been there

Torrance, CA

#7 Jun 21, 2007
NO COMMENT wrote:
i know your all in a possition you all do not want to be in . I just got offerd alot of money to pretend i am some one i am not.what should i do?? please get back to me on this ASAP is it a scam or what???
If it seems too good to be true IT IS
steven murray

Rancho Mirage, CA

#8 Dec 4, 2007
no matter what I am still getting emails from nigeria scams i put and report them to spam and abuse I still get them is there anyone that i can contact to get these guys someone was using my email to try and get money i keep changing my passwords. They still after 2 years are still scamming is there no relief from scammers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian hacker faces decades in prison Apr 21 USA Today 3
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog (Jan '16) Apr 19 alina 7
News Oklahoma state senator plans to resign followin... Mar '17 Dakoter 44
News Man who drove suspicious car near White House i... Mar '17 RustyS 1
News Secret Service laptop containing Trump Tower ev... Mar '17 Cordwainer Trout 7
News White House intruder was on grounds for 15 minu... Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Poop scooper gets probation for using fake IDs,... Mar '17 CodeTalker 3
More from around the web