Man arrested after gun incident near ...

Man arrested after gun incident near Secret Service office in downtown Rochester

There are 22 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Man arrested after gun incident near Secret Service office in downtown Rochester. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

A 44year-old Scottsville man was arrested by Rochester police Wednesday afternoon following an incident involving a gun at the HSBC Plaza on Chesnut Street in downtown Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2011
White guy pulls a gun on the Secret Service and still has the gun when the RPD arrive, yet he is NOT shot and killed????

If he was black he would be dead.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
White guy pulls a gun on the Secret Service and still has the gun when the RPD arrive, yet he is NOT shot and killed????
Did he actuakky pull a gun out?? Was there any armed secret service people there? You are a stupid loser coward. Get the whole story first, before you post. You know there are so many black forums and blogs you could go on. Why don't you just leave us alone and go there??

nickbo13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Correction on my last post, actuakky, should read, actually.

nickbo13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Also RacistCowardPigShit, the headline said, "NEAR" secret service office. So it doesn't say he was actually in the office. Learn how to read, coward!!!!!!!!!!

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 1, 2011
Well Stubbie, if you get your news from more then one source before you make stupid comments on my comments, you'd know that it was reported that he pointed hi gun at the secrret service guy who then jumped behind a bullet proof wall and then pulled out his gun.

So YES if pulled his gun out.
And if he was Black, they would have shot him dead.

Now stop trying to talk to me every chance you have, research my comments find out they are true and just stfu.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 1, 2011
Well Stubbie, if you get your news from more then one source before you make stupid comments on my comments, you'd know that it was reported that he pointed hi gun at the secrret service guy who then jumped behind a bullet proof wall and then pulled out his gun.
Now stop trying to talk to me every chance you have, research my comments find out they are true and just stfu.
Hey, RACIST, FAT, UGLY, HOE, CHILL, TFO! Of course, they would have shot, and killed, the guy, if he was KNEE-GROW, because, nobody would care!It also, wouldn't have been any loss, except, to the WELFARE rolls.So, what's your point??????????

Rochester, NY

#8 Oct 1, 2011
DId you see how Stubbie shut his mouth??

And if it was a black guy they'd also be talking about welfare too, yet with this white guy it never mentioned welfare or anything about him even having a job.

nickbo13

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2011
And if it was a black guy they'd also be talking about welfare too, yet with this white guy it never mentioned welfare or anything about him even having a job.
Do you have any idea what you are posting?

nickbo13

Location hidden

#10 Oct 1, 2011
You're a jerk, loser, and coward.
CNNErinBurnettIn TheButt

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a jerk, loser, and coward.
You're the coward, you had to be drafted to be sent to war, then you figured an easy way to get out and go home, and now you make comments and don't even show your real name.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 2, 2011
you don't even show your real name you lame a$$ wannabe. Put up or shut up. Drafted or not at least he fought for his country, what did you do...PROTEST.
CNNErinBurnettUp perRear

Rochester, NY

#13 Oct 2, 2011
I did my time, and I didn't fail in any of my missions, and I didn't cost tax payers the rest of my life.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 2, 2011
BS you lying sack of shit. give me your MOS, and where you served and when. You only serve time in a correctional facility.

nickbo13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 2, 2011
Crime_Dog wrote:
BS you lying sack of shit. give me your MOS, and where you served and when. You only serve time in a correctional facility.
Are you talking to me???
CNNErinBurnettUp HerRear

Rochester, NY

#18 Oct 2, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to me???
Yes he was talking to you.
No one likes you on topix, so go back to where ever you were before you found topix.
Guy

Rochester, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2011
I thought you were against the RPD and here you are listing their strong points. Don't you have to pass a color blindness test when you apply for the police?

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2011
no nick, In was talking to the trash troll

nickbo13

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2011
Crime_Dog wrote:
no nick, In was talking to the trash troll
After I asked that question I realized you weren't talking to me. I had a very dumb moment there. If I would have read the 3 or 4 posts before your post, I would have known who you were talking to right from the start. My, and thanks for answering me.

nickbo13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 7, 2011
Wrong again, man you have a bad right and wrong record. I never stop talking, I don't have anything else to do. BUT AGAIN, when are you going to say these things to me IN PERSON??? You can even bring your friends (yea, right), I mean your coward followers. I'll be alone, with no weapons, except my hate for you. You can bring whoever and whatever you want too. The more you bring, the better for me.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 7, 2011
I would have to venture that Brain Fart has just as many personalities as they do screen names. Brain Fart you would fit in perfect for the old show Twilight Zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
president trump personnel office has tapes /... Jan 30 ANNETTE MURDERER 1
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 2:25 p.m.Investigation i... Jan 25 Politically Incor... 2
George Soros Dec '16 Easy123 1
News Heavy security at Trump Tower not going away an... Dec '16 blushing violet 28
News Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sp... Nov '16 RushFan666 30
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Mizike67 5
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Nu Wor Order 4
More from around the web