Obama Secret Service bodyguard found ...

Obama Secret Service bodyguard found dead in apparent suicide

There are 80 comments on the The Guardian story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Obama Secret Service bodyguard found dead in apparent suicide. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Secret Service agents with the Obamas in Washington. One of the president's guards has died in an apparent suicide after coming under investigation for misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#23 Nov 2, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope it is investigated.
AFTER THE ELECTION=FAST & FURIOUS
AFTER THE ELECTION=BENGHAZI-GATE
AFTER THE ELECTION=FT HOOD
ETC ETC ETC...CHICAGO STYLE POLITICS WITH THE SOROS PUPPET
MASTER PULLING ALL THE MEDIA PROPOGANDA STRINGS...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Nov 2, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're for Rmoney and a return to the Bush doctrine. LOL
GARY JOHNSON for PRESIDENT!!
http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/
The choice
By Charles Krauthammer, Published: November 1

“Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not.” That was Barack Obama in 2008. And he was right. Reagan was an ideological inflection point, ending a 50-year liberal ascendancy and beginning a 30-year conservative ascendancy.

Thus, Republicans railed for 20 years against the New Deal. Yet when they regained the White House in 1953, they kept the New Deal intact.

And when Nixon followed LBJ’s Great Society — liberalism’s second wave — he didn’t repeal it. He actually expanded it. Nixon created the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), gave teeth to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and institutionalized affirmative action — major adornments of contemporary liberalism.

Until Reagan. Ten minutes into his presidency, Reagan declares that “government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.” Having thus rhetorically rejected the very premise of the New Deal/Great Society, he sets about attacking its foundations — with radical tax reduction, major deregulation, a frontal challenge to unionism (breaking the air traffic controllers for striking illegally) and an (only partially successful) attempt at restraining government growth.

Obama’s intention has always been to re-normalize, to reverse ideological course, to be the anti-Reagan — the author of a new liberal ascendancy. Nor did he hide his ambition. In his February 2009 address to Congress he declared his intention to transform America. This was no abstraction. He would do it in three areas: health care, education and energy.

Think about that. Health care is one-sixth of the economy. Education is the future. And energy is the lifeblood of any advanced country — control pricing and production, and you’ve controlled the industrial economy.

And it wasn’t just rhetoric. He enacted liberalism’s holy grail: the nationalization of health care. His $830 billion stimulus, by far the largest spending bill in U.S. history, massively injected government into the free market — lavishing immense amounts of tax dollars on favored companies and industries in a naked display of industrial policy.

And what Obama failed to pass through Congress, he enacted unilaterally by executive action. He could not pass cap-and-trade, but his EPA is killing coal.(No new coal-fired power plant would ever be built.) In 2006, liberals failed legislatively to gut welfare’s work requirement. Obama’s new Health and Human Services rule does that by fiat.

Continued in a second term, it would abolish welfare reform as we know it — just as in a second term, natural gas will follow coal, as Obama’s EPA regulates fracking into noncompetitiveness.
Government grows in size and power as the individual shrinks into dependency. Until the tipping point where dependency becomes the new norm — as it is in Europe, where even minor retrenchment of the entitlement state has led to despair and, for the more energetic, rioting.

An Obama second term means that the movement toward European-style social democracy continues, in part by legislation, in part by executive decree. The American experiment — the more individualistic, energetic, innovative, risk-taking model of democratic governance — continues to recede, yielding to the supervised life of the entitlement state.

If Obama loses, however, his presidency becomes a historical parenthesis, a passing interlude of overreaching hyper-liberalism, rejected by a center-right country that is 80 percent nonliberal.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#25 Nov 2, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
AFTER THE ELECTION ....
Gawd, I hope romney goes back to his dancing horse!

Paris

#26 Nov 2, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'

1:37 PM, Nov 2, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."
johnny

Chattanooga, TN

#27 Nov 2, 2012
I would rather take my own life too, than waste it by loosing it protecting that communist monkey.
johnny

Chattanooga, TN

#28 Nov 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'
1:37 PM, Nov 2, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER
Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."
Joe biden is about as retarded as one of those "special" people who do-dos and then rubs it in their har.

Paris

#32 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
That brain damaged piece of shit doesn't even know where he is the majority of the time. In the last week (the ENTIRE week) he has been clueless about where he was at, and has been caught on video, and couldn;t tell the people what State he was in for God's sake! This is the kind of shit we had just one heartbeat away from taking the Presidents office! Can you even imagine that if some hero had been successful and had blown the treasonous bastard's head off how bad that would've been? You really cannot get any worse than eityher of them...they are both evil maniacal liberal filth, but with Biden he doesn;t even know where he's at? Now THAT is indeed a "Big fucking deal".
Concerns raised over possible exploitation of mentally disabled voters > <

Jimmy Green's stepdaughter had never voted before. The 57-year-old is mentally disabled, and Green said she doesn't understand the concept of casting a ballot.

But this week, she called her parents to say she had voted for President Obama. The care home in Fayetteville where she lives registered its residents to vote and drove them to the polls, Green said.

"My concern is that somebody told her who to vote for," he said. "She didn't even know there's two different parties."
No means Maybe

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Nov 2, 2012
Clinton cheated and never had any remorse.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#34 Nov 2, 2012
According to the article a romantic relationship tied to a misconduct investigation is no motive for suicide otherwise around 60% of America would be doing themselves in.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#35 Nov 2, 2012
Benghazi happened on a Tuesday,
Remember that when you vote this Tuesday.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36 Nov 2, 2012
To say this is suspicious is an understatement.
These guys go through rigorous mental evaluations and are not prone to self destruction.
This is fishier than Moochelle's underpants.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#37 Nov 2, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Obama goes back to Kenya to eat more dogs.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#38 Nov 2, 2012
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe biden is about as retarded as one of those "special" people who do-dos and then rubs it in their har.
At least he can spell 'losing'...
skyfart 007

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#40 Nov 2, 2012
what mis-conduck!! ;-0000
TOO BAD

Rochester, MN

#41 Nov 2, 2012
all Obamabots wouldnt do the same, This country would be such a better place
No means Maybe

El Paso, TX

#43 Nov 2, 2012
Lol. For the guy who killed himself.
madea

Shelbyville, TN

#44 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
That brain damaged piece of shit doesn't even know where he is the majority of the time. In the last week (the ENTIRE week) he has been clueless about where he was at, and has been caught on video, and couldn;t tell the people what State he was in for God's sake! This is the kind of shit we had just one heartbeat away from taking the Presidents office! Can you even imagine that if some hero had been successful and had blown the treasonous bastard's head off how bad that would've been? You really cannot get any worse than eityher of them...they are both evil maniacal liberal filth, but with Biden he doesn;t even know where he's at? Now THAT is indeed a "Big fucking deal".
oh good lord. get yourself a big ol' glass of calm down.
neocons make me laugh

Hamburg, NY

#45 Nov 2, 2012
No means Maybe wrote:
Clinton cheated and never had any remorse.
who cares. he was good at his job and people didn't die because of his lies like the bush.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#46 Nov 2, 2012
neocons make me laugh wrote:
<quoted text> who cares. he was good at his job and people didn't die because of his lies like the bush.
Wipe the drool off your chin. Clinton was an idiot that was even disbarred from practicing law and impeached. He killed the country's morale.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#48 Nov 2, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope it is investigated.
so far the investigation leans toward Lee Harvey Oswald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... Aug 26 Mizike67 5
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug 14 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
More from around the web