Armed men seize eastern Ukraine polic...

Armed men seize eastern Ukraine police station

There are 29 comments on the KFVS12 story from Apr 12, 2014, titled Armed men seize eastern Ukraine police station. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

High school students hoping to be college students and the adults who chaperoned them were among the victims when a charter bus headed on a Northern California toward Humboldt State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Russia uses a different rule book on the Ukraine as opposed to Syria::

Russia's Foreign Ministry on Friday warned the Ukrainian government against using force against protesters, saying that such action would derail the talks on settling the crisis between the United States, the European Union, Russia and Ukraine set for next week, as well as any other diplomatic efforts. It lashed out at the U.S. warning to slap more sanctions on Russia in case of an escalation of the conflict, saying that "an escalation is only and exclusively possible if Kiev dares to do so, relying on massive support of the U.S. and the EU."
Hey RPG

Hernando, FL

#2 Apr 12, 2014
I'm waiting for Ukrainian troops to attack and seize a radio station across the border in Russia.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#3 Apr 12, 2014
Hey RPG wrote:
I'm waiting for Ukrainian troops to attack and seize a radio station across the border in Russia.
You will have a long wait,many Ukrainian troops don't want to fight Russians they see them as Brothers,its the Fascist element in Kiev with the Empire backing them that's causing the trouble.
Ukrainian-Americ an

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2014
George wrote:
Russia's Foreign Ministry on Friday warned the Ukrainian government against using force against protesters
Was that anything like our warning the old government not to use force against protesters?

Just asking. This whole thing is pretty confusing. Most of my neighbors don't even know where Ukraine is.
Cordwainer Trout

Mammoth Cave, KY

#5 Apr 12, 2014
Are you still waiting for the Ruskies "invading" the Ukraine to come out of the wheat fields, all carrying tanks and 20mm AAC guns on their shoulders? They've been hiding in those Kiev wheat fields for a long time and must be hungry.
grregory t

Seattle, WA

#6 Apr 12, 2014
Putin wants the Ukraine-Russia border to be the Dnepr.

He crosses that and it's all over.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Ukrainian-American wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that anything like our warning the old government not to use force against protesters?
Just asking. This whole thing is pretty confusing. Most of my neighbors don't even know where Ukraine is.
I agree, it is confusing, we warn Ukraine not to use force on protestors, then we warn Russia not to use force on protestors and neither listen they use force, now Russia is warning Ukraine not to use force, let them strike policeman and security just lay down weapons and surrender all weapons inside to the protestors turned criminal. I agree that legal protesting is harmless and should be allowed but when damage occurs or police are being harmed then lethal force should be invited to stop the criminal act. Protestors MUST understand that there are also rules for protesting as well governments should respect protestors. The same was said in Syria but Assad has no respect for anyone that speaks against him
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Apr 12, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Are you still waiting for the Ruskies "invading" the Ukraine to come out of the wheat fields, all carrying tanks and 20mm AAC guns on their shoulders? They've been hiding in those Kiev wheat fields for a long time and must be hungry.
The farmer does not have to fertilize this year as they did not bring toilets either.
LOL

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Ha, it was the police themselves that stormed their own station.
LOL

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it is confusing, we warn Ukraine not to use force on protestors, then we warn Russia not to use force on protestors and neither listen they use force, now Russia is warning Ukraine not to use force, let them strike policeman and security just lay down weapons and surrender all weapons inside to the protestors turned criminal. I agree that legal protesting is harmless and should be allowed but when damage occurs or police are being harmed then lethal force should be invited to stop the criminal act. Protestors MUST understand that there are also rules for protesting as well governments should respect protestors. The same was said in Syria but Assad has no respect for anyone that speaks against him
Dummkopf, didn't I tell you not to respond to my posts?

You should learn to be a better listener.
LOL

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2014
Anti-EU demonstrations and riots in Italy, France, Spain and Greece.

The European Spring has begun!

LOL
Viva Democracia

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2014
Referendum fever goes viral across E. Ukraine!
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#13 Apr 12, 2014
Viva Democracia wrote:
Referendum fever goes viral across E. Ukraine!
That's Democracy for you.
Stefan

Peterborough, Canada

#14 Apr 12, 2014
Bring the army in and crush the seperatists. Do it before they gain the upper hand. Tempt Russia to invade if they want but fight I say fight. Then take buses full of Russian seperatists to the border and drop them off with a letter to Putin.

Dear Putin,

You wanted them, so here they are. Enjoy!

Signed,
Slava Ukraina.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#15 Apr 12, 2014
Russia has invaded Eastern Ukraine, just like in Crimea Russian soldiers have been spotted in plain uniforms with no insignia, but carrying Russian weapons. It's official war has begun, the enemies of Ukraine must be sent back to Russia ,evil dictatot Putin must not be allowed to destroy Ukraine!
Europe Spring

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2014
Ukraine destroyed itself.
The

Roy, WA

#17 Apr 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> You will have a long wait,many Ukrainian troops don't want to fight Russians they see them as Brothers,its the Fascist element in Kiev with the Empire backing them that's causing the trouble.
Oliver Cromwell was a Republican.

I take your point - Cromwell was in fact the founder of the British Empire.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#18 Apr 12, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Russia has invaded Eastern Ukraine, just like in Crimea Russian soldiers have been spotted in plain uniforms with no insignia, but carrying Russian weapons. It's official war has begun, the enemies of Ukraine must be sent back to Russia ,evil dictatot Putin must not be allowed to destroy Ukraine!
Ukraine needs to make a showing and not just a showing, a VERY BIG showing, with as many troops, tanks, jets and helicopters it can beg borrow and steal, they need to rock the Russian army in their socks, make them piss in their own pants.
Le coup de grace

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukraine needs to make a showing and not just a showing, a VERY BIG showing, with as many troops, tanks, jets and helicopters it can beg borrow and steal, they need to rock the Russian army in their socks, make them piss in their own pants.
Forget Ukraine, we're still waiting for you to make a VERY BIG showing of your intelligence.

Hell, even a TINY LITTLE showing will do. LOL
The

Roy, WA

#20 Apr 12, 2014
Le coup de grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget Ukraine, we're still waiting for you to make a VERY BIG showing of your intelligence.
Hell, even a TINY LITTLE showing will do. LOL
I take it by "we're" he means his dozens of Topix identities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests 7 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... Tue Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May 23 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May 22 Joe Balls 19
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May 20 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May 20 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog Apr '16 Jaimie 6
More from around the web