Report: New Secret Service scandal uncovered in El Salvador

Apr 26, 2012 Full story: WWVA-AM Wheeling 6

U.S. Secret Service agents brag they routinely use third-world prostitutes while conducting out-of-country security detail for Presidential visits KIRO-TV - Seattle-based Investigative Reporter Chris Halsne just returned from El Salvador, where he interviewed a U.S. government subcontractor who worked extensively with the Secret Service advance ... (more)

Full Story
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#2 Apr 26, 2012
It's been going on forever. I don't see the problem. Doesn't anyone remember Jeff Gannon-gate, with the gay male prostitute in the Bush White House? We need to crack down and INVESTIGATE.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#4 Apr 26, 2012
apparently, if we vote out Obama the prostitution will end worldwide.
because clearly he's the king of the planet forever.
o.O
questioner

Llano, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Will boys (men) be boys (men) and get off whenever they can?
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
It's been going on forever. I don't see the problem. Doesn't anyone remember Jeff Gannon-gate, with the gay male prostitute in the Bush White House? We need to crack down and INVESTIGATE.
I thought the one that started this was different because the partying and hiring of hookers took place _before_ the President had arrived and departed.

Usually it was supposed to be after the President had come and gone, meaning no harm no foul from a security standpoint....
McBeekini

Fishers, IN

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
wanna see new John Bond 007 movie;-000
McBeekini

Fishers, IN

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Latter 7Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the one that started this was different because the partying and hiring of hookers took place _before_ the President had arrived and departed.
Usually it was supposed to be after the President had come and gone, meaning no harm no foul from a security standpoint....
U r mocking BYU and BUY MITtea Roomney;-000h, Obamaycare or MITt dont' care;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guard fired after Obama visit: I'm not a convict Nov 4 SirPrize 6
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director Nov 1 Le Jimbo 25
Police: Obama faced threats during Indiana visit Oct '14 nightcruiser49 1
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct '14 Mr Johnson 139
Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square (Mar '13) Oct '14 FormerParatrooper 11,004
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns a... Oct '14 inbred Genius 24

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE