2 arrested in Grainger Co. counterfei...

2 arrested in Grainger Co. counterfeiting and fraud scheme

There are 6 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Jul 11, 2012, titled 2 arrested in Grainger Co. counterfeiting and fraud scheme. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Grainger County deputies and several other agencies including the U.S. Secret Service and IRS arrested a man and woman in Bean Station Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

cindi

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Who are these people 77
what

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Jul 13, 2012
cindi wrote:
Who are these people 77
k. Reed was caught with one $20 counterfeit bill
In the hood

Morristown, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Two Mexicans got caught with making payroll checks and buying gift cards with them from Walmart and SAMs , they got 12 guns and 20 plants both were felons ,million dollar operation ,
Liars lying about Liars

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 19, 2012
First off NOBODY was arrested

Second, NOBODY is Mexican.

Third, they found --->ONE pot plant(not 20),

Fourth, and a million dollars? hahaha they --WISH. They were apparently writing hot checks for three and four figure amounts probably totalling about 10% of what everyone is saying.

Fifth, nobody had any payroll checks.

How do I know this? because I WAS THERE.

Obviously I left lol, I dont have or want anything to do with that crap.

People only know what they hear, and you probably shouldnt believe most of what you hear.

I laugh every time I see the news and how reporters exponentially add to what really happened. HA!

Yall shoud remember that the next time you rad the papers or watch the news, or overhear a conversation.
in the hood

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Liars lying about Liars wrote:
First off NOBODY was arrested

Second, NOBODY is Mexican.

Third, they found --->ONE pot plant(not 20),

Fourth, and a million dollars? hahaha they --WISH. They were apparently writing hot checks for three and four figure amounts probably totalling about 10% of what everyone is saying.

Fifth, nobody had any payroll checks.

How do I know this? because I WAS THERE.

Obviously I left lol, I dont have or want anything to do with that crap.

People only know what they hear, and you probably shouldnt believe most of what you hear.

I laugh every time I see the news and how reporters exponentially add to what really happened. HA!

Yall shoud remember that the next time you rad the papers or watch the news, or overhear a conversation.
so they flew over two armed gunmen and a helicopter for one pot plant
Liars lying about liars

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2012
in the hood wrote:
<quoted text>
so they flew over two armed gunmen and a helicopter for one pot plant
yup that is absolutely correct.

and they say all over the news that they found equipment that makes IDs and payroll checks.

haha they found a couple computers and an HP printer. if thats a crime then may as well arrest 70% of the US Population xD

In all actuality, the only thing they found was ONE pot plant and a bunch of rifles and pistols.

they did however siezed the computers and ipads and all their cellular phones. and one expensive watch, which the owner has full proof of purchase with warranty from Zales.

There wasnt anything on the computers either.

What a waste of taxpayers money. My little brother was murdered and the guy that did it ran around tampering with witnesses, threatening them and bragging about it. Why dont they use that manpower on something productive and meaningful? Like reopening a few cold cases or reinterviewing witnesses..or maybe shut down a meth lab or a coke dealer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... May '15 fedupwiththemess 3
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Apr '15 CSA 11
News Elder Bush's home alarm-free for 13 months Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr '15 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr '15 Righteous 31
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Chaffetz asks for Secret Service leak probe Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 4
More from around the web