Investigators To Examine Documents In...

Investigators To Examine Documents In Orie Case

There are 21 comments on the Kdka.com story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Investigators To Examine Documents In Orie Case. In it, Kdka.com reports that:

A legal battle is now underway over what happens next in the Orie case. The KDKA Investigators have learned that federal investigators will now be used to determine who may have produced the alleged fraudulent documents introduced as evidence in the state senator's trial, which led to a mistrial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kdka.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stop Bubba

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Mar 10, 2011
pgh wrote:
<quoted text>
OC, if you're right in claiming that the DA rigged this, there should be hell to pay. It seems like a really stupid thing for them to do, though. This is really turning out to be some scene. You couldn't make this up. At first, I thought it was Orie making a stupid move...beginning to have doubts.
Wow, Yet another dumb hick from the Westmoreland sticks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House votes to overhaul the Secret Service Jul 27 Moliner 1
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... May '15 fedupwiththemess 3
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Apr '15 CSA 11
News Elder Bush's home alarm-free for 13 months Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr '15 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr '15 Righteous 31
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr '15 fedupwiththemess 1
More from around the web