Suspects steal social security number...

Suspects steal social security number to cash checks

There are 27 comments on the KFOR story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Suspects steal social security number to cash checks. In it, KFOR reports that:

Enid police are warning businesses to be on the lookout for two men who were caught on tape while trying to cash a check with a fake I.D. Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2010
Another reason to build the fence and adopt Arizona's Law! I guess roofing is getting slow now.....I'm sure if they are not illegal aliens they have a slew more at home that are. GET EM GONE!!!
OKcowboy

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2010
I think this is very common with illegal aliens. Unfortunatley a fence will not stop them, but allowing local law enforcement to check someone for citizenship that has already been detained for another crime makes a lot of sense and I would support it 100% Oh, and I am a Democrat!
Sup3rg

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2010
POS mexicans at it again. just shoot the POS"s this is why Obama needs to go. He wants to let all theses no good POS people here to live for free, We need to start impeachment against this DA.
JHP

Bethany, OK

#4 Jul 1, 2010
lol its sad to read coments like this i mean we are in the USA & comments like that just prove how well edecuted people are like mr "Sup3rg"I am Mexican & it really gets me when people like you just assume there all mexicans if you illegal & brown you are mexican I wish you have the time to look at a map & look we are not the only ones crossing the border & theres more country's down south who speak the same language wich is call "spanish" not mexican FYI & yes I agree with all of you about imigration laws bcasue IM NOT LIKE THEME & PISS ME OFF WHEN I GET TREATED LIKE ONE OF THEME I agree if you came to the states learn english learn the laws & respect theme & if you break theme yes pay the price, but I do want respect & dont like when Ignorant pople start talking S**T about Mexicans cause they dont even know
hangmaster

Ludington, MI

#5 Jul 2, 2010
Why don't they do social security cards like they do DL licenses and have them updated at the legal working age with photo, then again every 5 years. There is way to much identity theft, just seems like a photo id ss card could and would help detour the theft.

Every bank I have gone to demands a fingerprinting upon cashing a check, if the clerk was suspicious enough to call fraud department, why not keep the social security card until authorities arrived.

Since: Jul 10

Poland

#6 Jul 2, 2010
Sam wrote:
Another reason to build the fence and adopt Arizona's Law! I guess roofing is getting slow now.....I'm sure if they are not illegal aliens they have a slew more at home that are. GET EM GONE!!!
Your remarks are nothing but pure racism. Plenty of white people have committed fraud and last time I checked white people have committed plenty of crimes against humanity. Does this mean that all white people are monsters? No. your argument is racist for the following reasons: A) There are plenty of white immigrants coming through illegally every year from Poland and no one cares about them. B) You assume that all Mexicans are in the roofing business instead of acknowledging that Mexicans work in all kinds of work. C) You assume all Mexicans are crossing the border to pursue illegal activity. D) You seem not to understand that everyone in America, aside from Native Americans, are the decedents of immigrants. What makes it ok for you to be here, assuming you are not completely Native American, and Mexicans not to be here? How do you not know that you are the descendant of illegal immigrants? There were plenty of stow-aways a long time ago. Most Mexicans who cross over illegally are just trying to create a better lives for themselves and their families. The horror!
cracker

Montgomery, AL

#7 Jul 2, 2010
I am surprised its not blacks doing this but i guess their not smart enough how to pull a scam like this.
not the other chris

Edmond, OK

#8 Jul 2, 2010
JHP wrote:
lol its sad to read coments like this i mean we are in the USA & comments like that just prove how well edecuted people are like mr "Sup3rg"I am Mexican & it really gets me when people like you just assume there all mexicans if you illegal & brown you are mexican I wish you have the time to look at a map & look we are not the only ones crossing the border & theres more country's down south who speak the same language wich is call "spanish" not mexican FYI & yes I agree with all of you about imigration laws bcasue IM NOT LIKE THEME & **** ME OFF WHEN I GET TREATED LIKE ONE OF THEME I agree if you came to the states learn english learn the laws & respect theme & if you break theme yes pay the price, but I do want respect & dont like when Ignorant pople start talking S**T about Mexicans cause they dont even know
You sound like a nice person, and I agree about not stereotyping. But in this case, and in too many others, we DO need to protect our borders and have the authority and MOTIVATION to check if people are here legally. Your comment about Mexicans not being the only ones crossing the border illegally is moot. So what if there are others! That doesn't lesson the case for arresting, jailing or deporting those that are. It is similar to the outrage people feel about Muslims or Arabs in general. The events happening now give people a reason to want something done about identifying those who can't behave themselves. And, sorry to say, it is people from within these groups that now have the responsibility to speak out against those that are up to no good and police themselves. While that may not be very practical, it is really the only thing that will convince the rest of us there ARE good and honest Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, etc.
For many years, I was the typical biker, tattooed, long hair, chains and leathers with obscene patches, mustache and beard, etc. I had to finally accept the fact that I was going to be singled out regularly because I identified with a group of people that sometimes caused trouble and made people feel uncomfortable. I understood that and came to accept it. Although I changed my appearance and came to know Jesus Christ, and people of ethnic groups can't change how they look, they still can understand that others within their population have spoiled it for the whole group. That may not be fair, but a show of support for what the whole society now deems appropriate in prevention measures would be a good place to start. Airport security, as bothersome as it is, is necessary because of a few individuals from specific ethnic groups. The new AZ law, enforcing what the Feds refuse to do is necessary. It's not PERSONAL, it is a reaction to a bad situation. The only alternative is to let things get worse. The country as a whole is just interested in protecting itself, not descriminating or cleansing itself racially or religiously. Anyway, take care and keep the faith.
richard

Prague, OK

#9 Jul 2, 2010
There are a lot of good comments today and it seems we are all in agreement that we need imigration laws . NO what this government needs to do is inforce the laws we have. Last year our government sent out several billions of social security checks to dead people and people that are in prison. These two mexican men tuck addvantage of an already screwed up social security addmenistration problem.
In order to fix this problem we need to vote out anyone that now holds a political office and start over. Change these people by your vote. VIVA AMERICA....OH! I"M NOT MEXICAN
not the other chris

Edmond, OK

#10 Jul 2, 2010
Danielle Morrissette wrote:
<quoted text>
Your remarks are nothing but pure racism. Plenty of white people have committed fraud and last time I checked white people have committed plenty of crimes against humanity. Does this mean that all white people are monsters? No. your argument is racist for the following reasons: A) There are plenty of white immigrants coming through illegally every year from Poland and no one cares about them. B) You assume that all Mexicans are in the roofing business instead of acknowledging that Mexicans work in all kinds of work. C) You assume all Mexicans are crossing the border to pursue illegal activity. D) You seem not to understand that everyone in America, aside from Native Americans, are the decedents of immigrants. What makes it ok for you to be here, assuming you are not completely Native American, and Mexicans not to be here? How do you not know that you are the descendant of illegal immigrants? There were plenty of stow-aways a long time ago. Most Mexicans who cross over illegally are just trying to create a better lives for themselves and their families. The horror!
You sure make a lot of assumptions from a simple statement. It is YOU, I think, who is prejudiced and presumptive. Also, your argument that since white people also commit crimes, we should not focus on those of ethnic groups that also do. That is crap. Criminals are criminals, and being here illegally is criminal. I don't believe we have a mass influx of Polish immigrants coming here sponging off society, but we DO have that situation with illegal Mexicans. I haven't read too much on Polish terrorists sneaking into the U.S. to suicide/bomb a subway station. No, Muslim radicals and illegal Mexicans both present a problem to this country. Accept it. Those who are here legally and can mind their own business and be productive citizens, pay tax, serve in the military, they are fine. If they happen to be singled out on occasion, as does most everyone who looks "different" than the standard, white-bread citizen, no big deal. You are either FOR protecting America and preserving our (meaning ALL of us) way of life or you have personal issues that take precedent over the good of everyone. I am an American, lucky to have been born here. My grandparents were immigrants and brought with them to the U.S. skills and trades and honest character that qualified them to begin the arduous road of naturalization. Those kinds of folks are still welcome here. And if a significant number of folks from any particular relgious or ethnic group cause serious problems for U.S. citizens, then that population will be reacted to. You should be thankful of that for YOUR protection, not accuse white people of causing the problem.
richard

Prague, OK

#11 Jul 2, 2010
Dannielle, you are right about most of this that you wrote, but let these poor mexicans start there lives off not as common thieves, but as a person that does it leaglly.
When they cross the border ill-leagelly they are breaking into you home country.
What if they got into your home and hid out and refused to leave your house.
Well thats what there doing by crossing the border the way they are doing.
They are steeling government aid, wellfare ,social security,.They are breaking a lot of Hospitals throughtout this country. They need better lives but not at our expence.
not the other chris

Edmond, OK

#12 Jul 2, 2010
cracker wrote:
I am surprised its not blacks doing this but i guess their not smart enough how to pull a scam like this.
We all love you and are praying for your recovery, Cracker. We need folks like you to keep us grounded. I have to admit I sometimes actually agree with you, but I wish you would add more support to your opinions. The above comment is just mean. Or are you trying to be funny? Either way, God bless you, cracker.
LOL

Sulphur, OK

#13 Jul 2, 2010
Chicano, know how!
denisb

Washington, DC

#14 Jul 2, 2010
Hang them at the boarder when caught and do no send them to jail and was tax payers money.
Kirk

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Jul 2, 2010
I remember that the the late Sen. Ted Kennedy once said that theft of Social Security Numbers by illegals was no big deal! I think we SHOULD let our numbers be stolen and used by illegals, or others to defraud banks, motor vehicle departments, etc.,or better yet, Congress should pass a law that gives illegals the RIGHT to steal our numbers and use them for whatever purpose. It would be the compassionate thing to do.
lamebrain

Roy, WA

#16 Jul 2, 2010
yes i agree totally GIVE THEM ACCESS to ss,drivers license, welfare , the compassionate congress and senate, wont be happy until WASHINGTON DC looks like down town zimbawbe.so we can watch drug dealers and politicians fight it out on the white house garden. just be a little more compasionate,, a government of total NINCOMPOOPZS
Diane Robinson

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 2, 2010
Lying abounds: It is almost impossible nowadays to be certain who, if anyone, is telling the truth. Almost everyone tries to balance the risk of being caught against the perceived bebefits of lying.
Some businesses and other organizations involved iin a sophisticated game of seeing how deceptive they can be without attracting lawsuits or alienating potential customers.
lying is an accepted way of life. Our world is accurately described by Isaiah's description of ancient Israel: " No one calls for justice, nor does any plead for truth. They trust in empty words and speak lies; they conceive evil and bring forth iniquitty"
how did God view the Israelites epidemic of lies? so you shall say to them, This is a nation that does not obey the voice of the LORD their GOD nor receive correction. Truth has perished and has been cut off from their mouth"
then as now, people routinely inject and economic. The dearth of honesty is so widely accepted that public censure no longer even discourages lying. That demand must come from within.
ARE YOU TRUTHFUL?
Jerseygurl

Breinigsville, PA

#18 Jul 2, 2010
Everyone deserves to better their lives in this country. But when they come here an commit crimes it makes it bad for others that want to changed their lives. If these same people can figure out how to screw the americans, then why can't they put their name on a list in their own country, take a test, pass it and then be allowed to come here take the citizenship test and become 100% citizen? Obama needs to go at the next election, but my feelings on this will be the same as the last election. Blacks, Hispanics and
whites etc etc etc will vote him back in again and the people of this nation will have to learn to live with his rules.
We need to figure out a way to let these mexicians, and others into our country legally, and if we can't do that then maybe all of us american people should move to their country and take over.
Lets put the right person into the Washington White House next time.
Let's all be part of a soulation, and not part of the problem!
SICK

North Vernon, IN

#19 Jul 2, 2010
Lets take a recess while millons of people lose their homes and their kids starve. It must be nice that they do not have to worry because Americans pay their salaries. I wish nothing but the darkest hour for all senators who refuse to help us, your are a sorry excuse for a human that will be punished by God when that time comes. There will be a time that they will be sorry that they played with peoples lives like this.
Rah

Baltimore, MD

#20 Jul 2, 2010
You're right, we're not smart enough to steal a WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY, but we ARE smart enough to run spell/grammar check before posting our ignorant assed comments!!
cracker wrote:
I am surprised its not blacks doing this but i guess their not smart enough how to pull a scam like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors want Shkreli's bail revoked over Cl... Sep 10 Minnesota Mike 3
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug '17 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun '17 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
More from around the web