Secret Service: Suspicious substance ...

Secret Service: Suspicious substance found in letter addressed to Obama

There are 67 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Secret Service: Suspicious substance found in letter addressed to Obama. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

A letter addressed to President Barack Obama containing a suspicious substance was received at a White House mail screening facility on Tuesday, the U.S. Secret Service said on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#59 Apr 18, 2013
Papillon wrote:
Only the hard-core liberals give a damn.
Most of us wish it had bown up in his face and decapitated him.
I'll wager the FBI will love this one!
see the light

United States

#60 Apr 18, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Obama is the Jackie Robinson of the Presidency except he graduated from college and achieved the highest office in the land, twice.
And you right-wingers, well, you know who you are...
With the help of friends and Affirmative Action.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Apr 18, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wager the FBI will love this one!
No love is being lost on Obama because he has proven himseklf be a very evil person who is killing people over and over again witghout due process of law. We have no sympathy for a murderer like Obama. He murdered/lynched Qaddafi. He murdered those US ciitzens with drone attacks. He murdered bin Laden to k3eep him from telling about the role of CIA in terrorism. He has slaughtered litterally thousnads upon thiousands of little Pakistnai children and women and olsd me as"colateral damage. Those people have friends and families. We hate Obama for killing them. We are all connected in this modern to some degree. For example, when he murdered Qaddafi, that had a direct impaxct on my business interests in Libya. Naw. I will not support the fool who Qaddafi because that hurted me personally. It hurt real bad.
see the light

United States

#62 Apr 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No love is being lost on Obama because he has proven himseklf be a very evil person who is killing people over and over again witghout due process of law. We have no sympathy for a murderer like Obama. He murdered/lynched Qaddafi. He murdered those US ciitzens with drone attacks. He murdered bin Laden to k3eep him from telling about the role of CIA in terrorism. He has slaughtered litterally thousnads upon thiousands of little Pakistnai children and women and olsd me as"colateral damage. Those people have friends and families. We hate Obama for killing them. We are all connected in this modern to some degree. For example, when he murdered Qaddafi, that had a direct impaxct on my business interests in Libya. Naw. I will not support the fool who Qaddafi because that hurted me personally. It hurt real bad.
I believe he killed them for political gain. He did not nor does he now care about America. He's proven that over and over. Im sorry that you were hurt. He's ruining us financially and soon to be a fiasco of a healthcare law he made.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#64 Apr 19, 2013
Liberal media claims Boston marathon suspect was a Right Wing Conservative Tea Party mad at Obama, his name: abdullah saleh kamel

Liberal Media further claims no connection to terrorism nor the gay to be Muslim of any kind.

He was "White" with "Dark Complexion"!!!!

In other words, he was no white but needed to be white for the liberal media template!!!

They are White Republican Chechens living comfortable in Liberal colleges provided by Tax payers result of Liberals immigrations.

Suspect #1 is dead because dead men can't talk, but Bush did Sept. 11 and Katrina.

See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth!

PSD: I might had "misspoke" on the details above since they did "acted stupidly". The new norm is to speak without facts just like the incompetent mexican gun provider, man-child Obama.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#66 Apr 19, 2013
Islamic terrorists counterpart to conservative right-wing christians. So far the christians have limited their violence to smaller more infrequent bombings.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#67 Apr 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No love is being lost on Obama because he has proven himseklf be a very evil person who is killing people over and over again witghout due process of law. We have no sympathy for a murderer like Obama. He murdered/lynched Qaddafi. He murdered those US ciitzens with drone attacks. He murdered bin Laden to k3eep him from telling about the role of CIA in terrorism. He has slaughtered litterally thousnads upon thiousands of little Pakistnai children and women and olsd me as"colateral damage. Those people have friends and families. We hate Obama for killing them. We are all connected in this modern to some degree. For example, when he murdered Qaddafi, that had a direct impaxct on my business interests in Libya. Naw. I will not support the fool who Qaddafi because that hurted me personally. It hurt real bad.
War is war, not like your little man bush who stated "bin laden is no concern to me" or after attacking a country who had nothing to do with 9/11, AND THEN COMING BEFORE AMERICANS AND TUCKING HIS LITTLE TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS CRYING "well i was wrong there were no wmds under saddam!

Still amazes me your bushman didn't send bin laden a get well card!



When our PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A TRUE AMERICAN WHO WILL NOT LET THOSE WHO ARE OUT TO DESTROY AMERICANS TAKE US OUT!

{He should have lynched your Qaddafi a thousand times!}

If anyone is out to turn on American and destroy our way of democracy and life. KILL THEM! Period!

You and bushy go on over to a battlefield and give those emeny soldiers fair trials!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#68 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberal media claims Boston marathon suspect was a Right Wing Conservative Tea Party mad at Obama, his name: abdullah saleh kamel
Liberal Media further claims no connection to terrorism nor the gay to be Muslim of any kind.
He was "White" with "Dark Complexion"!!!!
In other words, he was no white but needed to be white for the liberal media template!!!
They are White Republican Chechens living comfortable in Liberal colleges provided by Tax payers result of Liberals immigrations.
Suspect #1 is dead because dead men can't talk, but Bush did Sept. 11 and Katrina.
See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth!
PSD: I might had "misspoke" on the details above since they did "acted stupidly". The new norm is to speak without facts just like the incompetent mexican gun provider, man-child Obama.
AAAWWWWW another poor little con who is picked on from all those mean old media outlets, long haired hippies, communists, mean old socialists, and specially those gun toten liberals!

Poor little conservatives are picked on by every one, hell, next they'll be crying about how those bullies are looking at their little cute kitty cats wongwy!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#69 Apr 19, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, did you ever see that movie that you leftists put out about assassinating George W. Bush? You remember, it was released while Bush was still president. Wasn't that great? I'm sure the FBI loved that one too, panty waist.
Absolutely not, so if someone does a very unpatriotically event it should be carried on with another event?

Is that panty waist you are referring the size and smell of your ol ladies stretched out cotton ol womans bloomers?{sic}

See how one stupid comment or event does nothing to further adult positive actions?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#70 Apr 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. His girl friend Mr Larry Sinclair dioes the snorting. Obama prefers smoking rocks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8WHZ6zJXS2wXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
"Youtube" Quite a source! Hell, how about using American Dad cartoon for your source?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#71 Apr 19, 2013
nestgoat wrote:
Obama's weak and incompetent foreign policy begins to make sense. treat brutality with humanity, treat dictator with civility, treat enemy with mercy.
Such bin laden or as the pirate with the lump of lead between his eys, or the sixteen terrorist attacks that have been averated since his term began?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#72 Apr 19, 2013
I sent in a package from the blue mailbox infront of HAwthorne Library MAdison Wisc to White house.

The package was secured and taped and contents were written outside plus intent to test for bio =-contaminants in eco system.. DNR and AVIations refuse to release fresh fish thru channel to lake because Mayor SOglin refuses to pay even 25% of the clean up funds for the channels.

Police devlivered my mail back and said post office siad dont f with them and then refused to give me the channel dirt and water samples back and said IF I mail washington again I will be arrested and killed you f'n crazy B the officer that came back with my mail said so at my home address.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#73 Apr 19, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he killed them for political gain. He did not nor does he now care about America. He's proven that over and over. Im sorry that you were hurt. He's ruining us financially and soon to be a fiasco of a healthcare law he made.
To begine solving some of America's problems, especially as they affect the black community, all we need to do is look at whatever Obam,a is doing righty now and do the opposite. Obama wants "gay" marriage in southern Africa. Mugabe said no thanks. Obama wantys a corrupt dictatorship in Ghana. No thanks, Queen Obamna. Obama put in a bunch of Islamioc fanatics in Libya. No thanks, Q ueen Obama. Obama bombwed Libya.

On the issue of Libya, Qaddafi built the Great Man Made River. That means huge tracts of desert lands are now open and available for herding and agriculture. Previously, Libya had to import most of its food. But now, if things are done right, Libya can become an exporter of food within a few years. My plan had been to move to Libya and buy desert land, use water from the new pipeline to irrigate it, and create a few jobs raising livestock. But Obama had to bomb away my plans. Obama wants to bomb Africa, such as Libya. Let's us do the opposite. Let us build up Africa.

White people are really fortunate to have as African descendants among them. Our African heritage gives us inside lines to doing business all over Africa at a time when China is hell bent on buying up everything. But folks like Obama and Clinton are too negative to see the possibilities and opportunities. Investors, venture capitalists should be sponsoring black Americans to go to Africa, invest in various projects and make huge profits. This is why IO know Obama is an anti-black racist. His white half is racist against his black half. Crazy but true. If he was not a racist he would be encouraging positive relations with Africa, not drone striking and dropping bombs. When a black American gets rich by doing business in Africa, he can create jobs in the USA. White people can work these jobs as well as black people.

We need new attitudes. Obama promised that. But he did not deliver. And I am tired of waiting

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#75 Apr 19, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your rantings on this chat space, I'd say you've done little to further "adult positive actions." My only question to you is: Do you use regular steel wool in your crack pipe or do you use SOS pads? That soap can turn your brain to mush faster than watching Al Sharpton on MSNBC.
As usual you show your age or IQ or both, not old enough or smart enough to post anything of value.

You proberly wanted or did vote for bush twice.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Apr 19, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>War is war, not like your little man bush who stated "bin laden is no concern to me" or after attacking a country who had nothing to do with 9/11, AND THEN COMING BEFORE AMERICANS AND TUCKING HIS LITTLE TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS CRYING "well i was wrong there were no wmds under saddam!
Still amazes me your bushman didn't send bin laden a get well card!
When our PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A TRUE AMERICAN WHO WILL NOT LET THOSE WHO ARE OUT TO DESTROY AMERICANS TAKE US OUT!
{He should have lynched your Qaddafi a thousand times!}
If anyone is out to turn on American and destroy our way of democracy and life. KILL THEM! Period!
You and bushy go on over to a battlefield and give those emeny soldiers fair trials!
Yeah. Pervery Obama is a true half white American and a true half black African. True enough. But he is a perverd homosexual one who can pass Obamacare but not fund it. Can propose gun control but not pass it. Can put homosexuals in the milkitary but not marry them. That is about all he can do in 5 years hard years odf suffering. Yep sounds like a really great half white true American to me.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#78 Apr 19, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"Youtube" Quite a source! Hell, how about using American Dad cartoon for your source?
Next you will be saying photochopped youtube. The problem is Mr. Sinclair made about 20 different versions of that accusation agianst Obama. You idiots amaze me. I even had a wet behind the ears teachers tell me last night that wikipwedia is not a scholarly source. But the whole idea was to investigate basic info about something that neither od us knew previously. That is the proper role of encyclopedia. It is like ab dictionary. If you do not fully and precisely undersatnd a word, look it up in the dictionary. Then, have some fool tell you that that is not a "scholarly source". Heck, I know that. That is why you have to have enough brain to weigh it and decide in it is worth reseawrching further. But, youtube, wiki, dictionaries, all that, isa probably cause to study further, especially on an issue that is new to you and your audience. Fortunately for me, I have been a scholar long enough to have learned patience. Your kind of stupidity does not faze me at all.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#79 Apr 19, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
I sent in a package from the blue mailbox infront of HAwthorne Library MAdison Wisc to White house.
The package was secured and taped and contents were written outside plus intent to test for bio =-contaminants in eco system.. DNR and AVIations refuse to release fresh fish thru channel to lake because Mayor SOglin refuses to pay even 25% of the clean up funds for the channels.
Police devlivered my mail back and said post office siad dont f with them and then refused to give me the channel dirt and water samples back and said IF I mail washington again I will be arrested and killed you f'n crazy B the officer that came back with my mail said so at my home address.
LOL!!! Wow! No wonder the postal service is goimng bankrupct.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#80 Apr 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Next you will be saying photochopped youtube. The problem is Mr. Sinclair made about 20 different versions of that accusation agianst Obama. You idiots amaze me. I even had a wet behind the ears teachers tell me last night that wikipwedia is not a scholarly source. But the whole idea was to investigate basic info about something that neither od us knew previously. That is the proper role of encyclopedia. It is like ab dictionary. If you do not fully and precisely undersatnd a word, look it up in the dictionary. Then, have some fool tell you that that is not a "scholarly source". Heck, I know that. That is why you have to have enough brain to weigh it and decide in it is worth reseawrching further. But, youtube, wiki, dictionaries, all that, isa probably cause to study further, especially on an issue that is new to you and your audience. Fortunately for me, I have been a scholar long enough to have learned patience. Your kind of stupidity does not faze me at all.
Agree to a point, I did see on youtube where big foot actually ask to marry the martians who came out of the sea.{Absolutely the youtube photo was verified from the eye witness}

Keep using youtube for your sources and see how many agreeable followers you will acquire.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Apr 19, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Agree to a point, I did see on youtube where big foot actually ask to marry the martians who came out of the sea.{Absolutely the youtube photo was verified from the eye witness}
Keep using youtube for your sources and see how many agreeable followers you will acquire.
I do not recommend that YOU use youtube. You are too dumb to know Big Foot does not exist. S o, YOU just sit back and allow intelligent people select things from youtube that are based on reality. If you try to do that yoursef you might burn yourself.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#82 Apr 19, 2013
You need grown up su
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting link, but it seems geared more for the people of Ghana. How does this political party serve you here in the States?
Our base is in Ghana. Our main center is in Ghana. Our leadership is there. We here take our cues from Accra, Ghana, from H.E. Comrade Samia Nkrumah .( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samia_Nkrumah ) She is our leader. The world is a village. Given modern technology and means of travel and communication, the CPP is a trailblazer, the model of the future. An African political party must reach Africans wherever we are. Comrade Samia was recently here. She has been around the entire African world. And she does so on a daily basis. She was recently in Cuba and in several countries in Latin America. Not only are we in Ghana, we also have ties all over the African continent, as well, especially in Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Gambia, etc. That is what Pan-Africanism means. It means linking the entire African Nation around the entire world.

We have to do this because the enemy is doing it. We have to stay one step ahead of the liberal enemy. When Obama was elected, he went to Ghana. Didn't he? The point is, when Obama got there, we were already there. Had been there for decades. But the reason Obama went was to hook up with his Uncle Tom buddies in Accra. Heck, if Uncle Toms can get together, I know Revolutionary Pan-Africanists can do it a hundred times, a thousand times better. You liberal idiots are just too dumb to get it.

The concept of People's Party started right here in Saint Louis around 1890ish. Actually it was on the Illinois side of the river in a little village called Brooklyn, Illinois.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooklyn,_Illino... ) This is where it started. I am writing a book on the subject right now because I am the first to discover this. Apparently, it started in Brooklyn and migrated to Africa between World War I and World War II. Nkrumah named it Convention People's Party around 1948. It led the fight to fight Africa. Now, it has come back to where it started. And it will not lead the fight to free Africans all over the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May 27 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog Apr '16 Jaimie 6
More from around the web