Jewish paper's column catches Secret ...

Jewish paper's column catches Secret Service eye

There are 85 comments on the Click2Houston story from Jan 21, 2012, titled Jewish paper's column catches Secret Service eye. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a controversial column by an Atlanta Jewish newspaper publisher that mulled the assassination of an American president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#63 Feb 13, 2012
The American pilots say they mistook the two British armored vehicles for Iraqi tanks because they were not displaying colored panels or other markings identifying them as allied vehicles. The British Defense Ministry, as well as witnesses at the hearings, insisted all of the vehicles, 30-ton armored personnel carriers called Warriors, were clearly showing friendly markings...

... When the first missile hit, Lance Cpl. Peter Fyfe said at the inquest on Friday, the men had just returned to the vehicle after stretching their legs.

Suddenly there was a tremendous explosion,“My mates were screaming and my hair was on fire and pieces of shrapnel were in my thigh,” said Corporal Fyfe, who was badly wounded. Three or four minutes later, a second missile slammed into another of the vehicles.(New York Times, May 11, 1992)

How could the US pilots misidentify and attack British armored vehicles in broad daylight in the desert? Is it possible they couldn’t tell the difference between the APC’s of our British NATO allies and the Soviet-supplied ones used by Iraq? How could they have missed the special markers that identified the vehicles as British?

The answer, of course, is that in the fog of war the US pilots missed the markers by mistake and misidentified the British armored vehicles, just like the Israelis who missed the flag (which was hanging down in still air) of the USS Liberty and misidentified her as an Egyptian ship.

Another instructive example of mistaken attack occurred on June 2, 1967, just a few days before the Liberty incident, but this involved a US attack against the Russian freighter Turkestan in the North Vietnamese harbor of Cam Pha. According to the Soviet Captain of the vessel (as quoted in Cristol):

We were bearing all the markings of the Soviet government, a Soviet flag was flying from the stern mast. The stack was painted with a red stripe and a hammer and sickle... The visibility was excellent. There is no possibility of talking about an accidental attack ...( Cristol, p 4-5)

Secretary of Defense McNamara mentioned this incident in testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1967:

Secretary McNamara:...In the case of the attack on the Liberty, it was the conclusion of the investigatory body headed by an Admiral of the Navy in whom we have great confidence that the attack was not intentional. I read the record of the investigation, and support that conclusion,....

It was not a conscious decision on the part of either the Government of Israel--

Senator Hickenlooper: Perhaps not.

Secretary McNamara:(Continuing) To attack a U.S. Vessel.

Secretary McNamara: No. There is no evidence that the individuals attacking the Liberty knew they were attacking a U.S. ship, and there is some evidence, circumstantial, that they did not know it.

Secretary McNamara: Senator Hickenlooper, I don't want to carry the torch for the Israeli. It was an inexcusable error in judgment.

Secretary McNamara: And an inexcusable error of professional tactics. I would simply point out to you that, at the same time, I was denying that we had struck a Russian ship in Haiphong Harbor [sic] and I proved to be in error. These errors do occur. We had no more intention of attacking a Russian ship than Israel apparently did of attacking an American ship.(Cristol, p 156)
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#64 Feb 13, 2012
Secretary of Defense McNamara mentioned this incident in testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1967:

Secretary McNamara:...In the case of the attack on the Liberty, it was the conclusion of the investigatory body headed by an Admiral of the Navy in whom we have great confidence that the attack was not intentional. I read the record of the investigation, and support that conclusion,....

It was not a conscious decision on the part of either the Government of Israel--

Senator Hickenlooper: Perhaps not.

Secretary McNamara:(Continuing) To attack a U.S. Vessel.

Secretary McNamara: No. There is no evidence that the individuals attacking the Liberty knew they were attacking a U.S. ship, and there is some evidence, circumstantial, that they did not know it.

Secretary McNamara: Senator Hickenlooper, I don't want to carry the torch for the Israeli. It was an inexcusable error in judgment.

Secretary McNamara: And an inexcusable error of professional tactics. I would simply point out to you that, at the same time, I was denying that we had struck a Russian ship in Haiphong Harbor [sic] and I proved to be in error. These errors do occur. We had no more intention of attacking a Russian ship than Israel apparently did of attacking an American ship.(Cristol, p 156)
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#65 Feb 13, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>So What?? It's obvious your too dumb to understand it the first time so I reposted!
{Seen in J.P. Classifieds}:

"Ass Fer Hire"
"NO HAIR CURLERS OR GERBILS OVER 5 POUNDS".....

PLEASE, PLEASE Keep demonstrating to the World the Demented Mind of America's Infestation of Traitorous, Sociopathic Shills and COMPLETELY Ignorant Hasbarat Parasites!!!!

There, now.....You got the Attention you so DESPERATELY Crave.

Can you stand to wait another month without my Attention yoEspecially Crave?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#66 Feb 13, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ass Fer Hire"
PLEASE, PLEASE Keep demonstrating to the World the Demented Mind of ?
Go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call a commune in Powhaten. Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#67 Feb 13, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ass Fer Hire"
PLEASE, PLEASE Keep demonstrating to the World the Demented Mind of America's Infestation of Traitorous, Sociopathic Shills and COMPLETELY Ignorant Hasbarat Parasites!!!!
There, now.....You got the Attention you so DESPERATELY Crave.
Can you stand to wait another month without my Attention yoEspecially Crave?
Please don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Hamas Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"Gray-Ass-Fer-Hire" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Pro Hamas Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
Aliroger1

Dieppe, Canada

#68 Feb 13, 2012
AYRESHITE'S VERBAL DIARRHEA IS OVERFLOWING THE LATRINES

Ayreshite long ago sht his little brain out.
Nathan Lansford

Dekalb, IL

#69 Feb 14, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>An accident is where a spy ship without the usual USS markings is sitting in an area where they were ordered not be in first place right smack dab in the middle of a war zone and is mistaken as another ship and attacked. Now that's an accident dumbazz!!!
C.I.A. report on USS Liberty Incident.
June 13, 1967
No malice; attack a mistake
And yet, not everyone agrees on that, do they?

That includes the U.S. foreign service officers, ambassadors, U.S. Senators in the Foreign Relations Committee, and other American government officials that founded the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs (WRMEA), that I noted in post #45.

According to "The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years" report, from 1993, "Radio operators in Spain, Lebanon, Germany, and aboard the ship itself all heard the pilots reporting to their headquarters that this was an American ship."

Also, from the WRMEA report, is that "eyewitness participants from the Israeli side have told survivors that they knew they were attacking an American ship."

www.wrmea.com/component/content/article/148-1...
Nathan Lansford

Dekalb, IL

#70 Feb 14, 2012
Also, from the WRMEA article:
"Israel Pilot Speaks Up"

"Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held exclusive interviews with former Congressman Paul N.(Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested."

And, there's more from James Ennes, the author of the article, who, as it says at the end, had been "a lieutenant on the bridge of the USS Liberty on the day of the attack!"
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#71 Feb 14, 2012
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, not everyone agrees on that, do they?
That includes the U.S. foreign service officers, ambassadors, U.S. Senators in the Foreign Relations Committee, and other American government officials that founded the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs (WRMEA), that I noted in post #45.
No! Only you and the rest of the conspiracy nutcases!! Did you read the transcripts?? Obviously not!! I have and it is stated time and time again that Israelis had no idea what the ship was!! They thought it was Egyptian!! Read the transcripts!!! Did you collect your $10,000 reward for proving it was not an accident!! NO! YOU DID NOT!!
This is Ralph Nader’s opinion. That's it!! Nothing, Nada, Zilch. He wasn't even there. What motivation would Israel have for a DELIBERATE military action against the USA? Furthermore, because of bad communication by the U.S.; the Liberty was not even supposed to be there in the first place. It was a spy ship right smack in the middle of a war zone and did NOT have the normal USS markings. The ship was ordered out of that area but because of communications errors by the United States, did not get the message. Don't blame Israel for this dummy!
An accident is where a spy ship without the usual USS markings is sitting in an area where they were ordered not be in first place right smack dab in the middle of a war zone and is mistaken as another ship and attacked.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#72 Feb 14, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
AYRESHITE'S VERBAL DIARRHEA IS OVERFLOWING THE LATRINES
Ayreshite long ago sht his little brain out.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Toronto Institute for the criminally Insane (TISIC) and I found out when they have to lock up Alidoggy1 the Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Refuse to accept Islamic ideas...Arab are barbaric savages...Jesus did not exist!!..Ayreshites I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... I HAVE SINNNED...We raped our female slaves!! Wah Wah Wah... enriching ourselves through the rape and breeding of our own children....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: We raped our female slaves; Refuse to accept nazi ideas...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jesus did not exist...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... I HAVE SINNNED and Ayreshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Refuse to accept nazi ideas, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..ergot poisoning and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Ayreshite I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...No evisence that Jesus existed... I HAVE SINNNED.. bullfriggery is bemusing... I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Ayreshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... I HAVE SINNNED...We raped our female slaves!! Wah Wah Wah... enriching ourselves through the rape and breeding of our own children....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: We raped our female slaves; breeding our own children...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; bullfriggery is bemusing ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... I HAVE SINNNED and Ayreshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., breeding of our own children, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..ergot poisoning and spam; spam egg Arab name because he is a barbaric savage!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Ayreshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... I HAVE SINNNED...We raped our female slaves!! Wah Wah Wah... enriching ourselves through the rape and breeding of our own children....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: We raped our female slaves; breeding our own children...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; bullfriggery is bemusing ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I HAVE SINNNED and Ayreshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., breeding of our own children, egg ..Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams!
Nathan Lansford

Dixon, IL

#73 Feb 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No! Only you and the rest of the conspiracy nutcases!! Did you read the transcripts?? Obviously not!! I have and it is stated time and time again that Israelis had no idea what the ship was!! They thought it was Egyptian!! Read the transcripts!!! Did you collect your $10,000 reward for proving it was not an accident!! NO! YOU DID NOT!!
This is Ralph Nader’s opinion. That's it!! Nothing, Nada, Zilch. He wasn't even there. What motivation would Israel have for a DELIBERATE military action against the USA? Furthermore, because of bad communication by the U.S.; the Liberty was not even supposed to be there in the first place. It was a spy ship right smack in the middle of a war zone and did NOT have the normal USS markings. The ship was ordered out of that area but because of communications errors by the United States, did not get the message. Don't blame Israel for this dummy!
An accident is where a spy ship without the usual USS markings is sitting in an area where they were ordered not be in first place right smack dab in the middle of a war zone and is mistaken as another ship and attacked.
Did you read the WRMEA article I provided the link for?

There has been an ISRAELI--namely, as James Ennes said, "a senior Israeli lead pilot"--who said that he TOLD people at their headquarters that it WAS an American ship, but were told to ignore the American flag and fire anyway!

Here's another quote from it:

"Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel."

These two ISRAELIS told SURVIVORS of the USS Liberty attack that Israel KNEW.
Nathan Lansford

Dixon, IL

#74 Feb 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>This is Ralph Nader’s opinion. That's it!! Nothing, Nada, Zilch. He wasn't even there. What motivation would Israel have for a DELIBERATE military action against the USA? Furthermore, because of bad communication by the U.S.; the Liberty was not even supposed to be there in the first place. It was a spy ship right smack in the middle of a war zone and did NOT have the normal USS markings. The ship was ordered out of that area but because of communications errors by the United States, did not get the message. Don't blame Israel for this dummy!
It is also the opinion of those two ISRAELIS referenced in the WRMEA report, one of whom was a pilot--as well as the opinion of James M. Ennes Jr., "a lieutenant on the bridge of the USS Liberty on the day of the attack."

OBVIOUSLY, Ennes was there, too.

The Israeli pilot SAW the American flag on the ship and radioed that back to his headquarters--he was then told to ignore it, and continue the attack!

I've told you all this before, Ayreshire--do try to pay more attention.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#75 Feb 15, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ass Fer Hire"
" ?
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Powhatan Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (PVSIC) and I found out when they have to lock the Gray Clown Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
WAH WAH WAH!...Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike... Assferhire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayrassherhire seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Assferhire...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, loathing jibberish, Glue sticks please..Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...Assferhire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now Airedale, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...I don't want the feeling of responsibilty.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. ayr-ass-fer-hyre I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
I hate Jews, Zionist are evil!!... Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations...Hitler I love you man! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... as-fer-hire makes me look like an idiot... darn darn darn.. seems to be bitter...I'm Resurrecting stupid.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Nathan Lansford

Dixon, IL

#76 Feb 15, 2012
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
but were told to ignore the American flag and fire anyway!
*was (a correction.)
Nathan Lansford

Dixon, IL

#77 Feb 15, 2012
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
These two ISRAELIS told SURVIVORS of the USS Liberty attack that Israel KNEW.
And, Ayreshire, what part of THIS did you not comprehend?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#78 Feb 15, 2012
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also the opinion of those two ISRAELIS referenced in the WRMEA report, one of whom was a pilot--as well as the opinion of James M. Ennes Jr., "a lieutenant on the bridge of the USS Liberty on the day of the attack."
OBVIOUSLY, Ennes was there, too.
The Israeli pilot SAW the American flag on the ship and radioed that back to his headquarters--he was then told to ignore it, and continue the attack!
I've told you all this before, Ayreshire--do try to pay more attention.
So what?? do try to pay more attention. Did you read the transcripts?? There was NO American Flag on the USS LIberty. It was a spy ship clown!! The transcipts tell the story!! Israelis are constantly saying that they had no idea what the ship was!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#79 Feb 15, 2012
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Ayreshire, what part of THIS did you not comprehend?
What part did you not comprehend Clown? The Israeli pilots were asked to make an identification of the ship and if it had a U.S. flag!! The answer was negative!!! Read the transcipts dummy!

http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf
Nathan Lansford

Sterling, IL

#80 Feb 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What part did you not comprehend Clown? The Israeli pilots were asked to make an identification of the ship and if it had a U.S. flag!! The answer was negative!!! Read the transcipts dummy!
http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf
The Israeli pilot who was later arrested DID see an American flag and reported it to his home base!

He and an Israeli major TOLD survivors--of whom James M. Ennes Jr. is one--that Israel KNEW that it was an American ship that they were attacking!

DUH!
Nathan Lansford

Sterling, IL

#81 Feb 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>So what?? do try to pay more attention. Did you read the transcripts?? There was NO American Flag on the USS LIberty. It was a spy ship clown!! The transcipts tell the story!! Israelis are constantly saying that they had no idea what the ship was!!!
Repeating me again, huh?

Too bad you're NOT repeating the part where James M. Ennes, Jr., a USS Liberty survivor--said that the Israeli pilot TOLD SURVIVORS that "he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and WAS TOLD to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was ARRESTED."

http://www.wrmea.com/component/content/articl...
Nathan Lansford

Sterling, IL

#82 Feb 15, 2012
And, here's more from Ennes' article--which apparently Ayreshire never bothered to read through properly (if at all):

"The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these FIRST-PERSON accounts of Israeli treachery."

"Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer.'I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack,' he insists."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog (Jan '16) Apr '16 Jaimie 6
More from around the web