Witness in Demjanjuk Case Says Docume...

Witness in Demjanjuk Case Says Documents Appear Genuine

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Witness in Demjanjuk Case Says Documents Appear Genuine. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A former U.S. Secret Service forensics expert says documents being used by the prosecution against John Demjanjuk appear genuine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

david in elyria

Elyria, OH

#1 Jun 8, 2010
how much time and money have they spent on this guy already though out the world and found him not to be the guy enough already germans are just trying to blame some oneelse for there own history of torcher and pain they inflicked on people remember it was the germans that suported hitler and his reshime not just one man the money they spent on try this man time and time again could have been use to work on a cure for cancer not to hide their past 2 times they tryed to take over the world
Teacher

AOL

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Wow, it looks like you'll be taking remedial English in summer school. Good luck.
Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jun 8, 2010
"Appear" genuine?

Is that enough?

Many Stalinist era NKVD and KGB documents used to incriminate Jewish dissidents in Bolshevik Russia also "appeared" genuine.

Russia's KGB provided these so-called documents.

Of course, they will "appear genuine."

But is that enough. when so many people were murdered by Russia's criminal Bolsheviks using meticulously forged documents?
JCU Dave

Northfield, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Big deal, the guy was a death camp gaurd. Raise your hand if you work for toyota, lets make you an accessory to murder.. Who served in Veitnam?! I bet the Vietnamese would like to charge you with murder.

The ironic thing is that he's in a German Court... The same country that had him do what he did in the first place. I hope for his sake and his familys sake that he dies before this is over so he can R.I.P.
Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jun 9, 2010
The FBI witness admitted today the documents could easily have been forged.

Many Stalinist era NKVD and KGB documents used to convict and execute threats to the Bolshevik regime also "appeared" genuine.

The fact is that Bolshevik Russia forged documents routinely to get convictions.

Russia's murderous KGB supplied these documents to the US Department Justice, and that is reason enough to doubt their authenticity.

Of course, they could easily be forged.

We need to hear more from former NKVD/KGB officers how numerous people were sent to death on the basis of forged evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug 14 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
More from around the web