U.S. agent testifies about vengeance ...

U.S. agent testifies about vengeance e-mails during Blaine man's trial

There are 25 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 16, 2010, titled U.S. agent testifies about vengeance e-mails during Blaine man's trial. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The author clicked "send" and the e-mail sped at the speed of light from Minnesota to the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IronRanger

Lakeville, MN

#21 Dec 17, 2010
This guy knew that he was going to lose and he knew it would be for a long time. He thought he could get away with a slap on the wrist and backed out on his original plea agreement which had two years of prison attached to it. Had he not involved the Vice President and the others that he threatened, this probably never would have been more that a misdemeanor, but he doesn't seem like the type who thinks about those things.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 17, 2010
oh noes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are new to topix, I see.
This is actually a place for the spirited exchange of racist, defamatory, abusive, and poorly-informed opinions. Reasonable people don't last long here.

You didn't just explain it, you proved it. ;)
haha

Milwaukee, WI

#23 Dec 17, 2010
Dysfunction wrote:
<quoted text>
So now when we want to protect children from being molested by homosexuals it's somehow an "obsession?" Trying to assuage your guilt?
you got it all wrong. the gays and lesbians are not molesting our children. its the clergy.
Citizen

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Dec 17, 2010
oh noes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you want to protect them from being molested by straights?
I'm quite surprised that the parents in this story are not the ones going to jail instead of this guy. The homosexual lobby could find some way to construe the story that they are the guilty ones who committed acts of "homophobia" by trying to stop the guy.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 17, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
you got it all wrong. the gays and lesbians are not molesting our children. its the clergy.

True--no such thing as a gay priest. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug 7 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun '17 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
News Men wanted for allegedly taking over $30K from ... May '17 Belinda 1
More from around the web