Who do you side with in Ferguson?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#630 Aug 26, 2014
oopsie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am far from Bias. I am telling you that no matter what the circumstances are or what your ancestors endured... they aren't you! You can rise above it and have the same rights/ freedoms that the rest of the people in America have. You are no longer oppressed. You were never personally a slave and it's highly likely that you never will be.
Well said, you can take it one level further,'flymoron' or whatever he calls himself does not even know anybody that was a slave.... Its been over that long. These clowns should get over themselves and start competing in the real world with the rest of us. The racism excuse is getting lame...
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#631 Aug 26, 2014
oopsie wrote:
Flygerian, it has be great talking with you but I must go to dream land a while. I hope your anger toward any race will subside and that you become one of MANY success stories in America.
What hate? I dont hate any group blanketly other than groups that set out to oppress others. I dont consider the average white man as an oppressor. I grew up with a mixed set of friends. Plenty of whites as well. So its not "white people" that Im mad at. Im more mad at the mentality that is often held where blacks are talked down upon as a community but when one brings up the systematic aspects that led to that, they're now making excuses.
oopsie wrote:
Celebrate and thank God daily that you were never personally enslaved like your ancestors. I know that I am thankful for that freedom. We have ever race and branch of the military to thank for our freedom of speech, may your speech be of praise and gratefulness for the gifts that our ancestors didn't have. If it weren't bad enough that my ancestors were denied freedoms that we take for granted everyday... I am also a woman, and my sex was also another hurtle to overcome. Today I get to vote and can earn as much money as a man doing the same job. Thank God that times change and freedoms spread!
Good night sir/ ma'am.:)
I do thank God Almighty daily for the blessing of life.

I dont know what made you think that Im complaining about my circumstances. I think you'd be surprised if you saw where I lived quite honestly. I thank God for that because others do not have that blessing. BUt I dont allow my blessings to blind me from the struggles others had to face. Trayvon Martin could have been me. Mike Brown could have been me. Ezell Ford could have been me. Eric garner could have been me. And for that, I cant forget....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#632 Aug 26, 2014
oopsie wrote:
Flygerian, it has be great talking with you but I must go to dream land a while. I hope your anger toward any race will subside and that you become one of MANY success stories in America. Celebrate and thank God daily that you were never personally enslaved like your ancestors. I know that I am thankful for that freedom. We have ever race and branch of the military to thank for our freedom of speech, may your speech be of praise and gratefulness for the gifts that our ancestors didn't have. If it weren't bad enough that my ancestors were denied freedoms that we take for granted everyday... I am also a woman, and my sex was also another hurtle to overcome. Today I get to vote and can earn as much money as a man doing the same job. Thank God that times change and freedoms spread!
Good night sir/ ma'am.:)
I enjoyed reading your post you seem to be sincere,have you ever heard of Ida B.Wells? she was an African America woman who champion women rights before Susan B.Anthony because a woman white or black wasn't even allow to vote,even the Black man could vote before a woman and thiis,and it was in the 20th century and it took protest from all woman regardless of race but of gender.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#633 Aug 26, 2014
oopsie wrote:
<quoted text> I did rise above those things.
My point was if hardships in childhood affect how a person behaves and acts in adulthood, why not the same for societies?

Blacks have risen above slavery. Thats why I told you to look up Rosewood and blackwallstreet(and theres more where that came from) so I could see you explain the "justice" in that. You only see what you want to see.....
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#634 Aug 26, 2014
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
In Africa if you actually took the time to look up the whole story behind the slave trade you would see that africans did not just sell thier own they sold the Irish also. So again shall I hold you accountable for what was done to my ancesters? I don't hold anyone at fault in this generation THEY WERE NOT ALIVE. The oppresion you speak of has been self induced for years by playing the victim. Life is what you make it not what other can make it for you.you appear to be a smart man/woman and seem to have put your education to good use.You say you make good money to oppress someone is to hold them back. Are you being held back? Did you know america was the only country to fight for slaves to be free? welcome to America where we are a dysfunctional family and have many squabbles and do things we shouldn't but when the shit hits the fan I have your back.
If you had my back you wouldnt be arguing. You said this about the Irish and I asked you about it. Where is it documented that Africans had Irish slaves? WHERE?

Who said anything about holding YOU accountable? We're talking about race relations yet you want to ignore almost 4 centuries of oppression for your story that "blacks just dont get it". Thats not logical and I called you out on it.

We could get on America's conduct elsewhere too. Like Pakistan or Iraq where drones are being dropped on innocent kids and children. But from my perception, and honest conversation about race relations is not one you seek. You just want everyone to forget the past and move on with the future. But if we do that, then we are doomed to repeat it said some wise man

;)
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#636 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, you can take it one level further,'flymoron' or whatever he calls himself does not even know anybody that was a slave.... Its been over that long. These clowns should get over themselves and start competing in the real world with the rest of us. The racism excuse is getting lame...
Thats the problem. You dummies are competing for what? Why dont you just live in harmony with each other? Why dont you just live peacefully next to one another EACH having what they desire as long as it doesnt impede on what the next man or woman desires?

Its not an excuse its a FACT that your country has oppressed blacks and Native Americans for CENTURIES. Pointing this out, isnt an excuse. ITs a FACT...
oopsie

Kingsport, TN

#637 Aug 26, 2014
The devil is a lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold up just a flipping minute. You're supposed to be a NA preaching to blacks about community when reservations across the country are poverty stricken with drug problems and domestic abuse? gtfoh and I don't believe for one second you're 100% native. Most white people in the US claim they're native. lmbao!
I am indeed 100% Native American (Cherokee to be precise) Oh si yo!(hello!)
No community is without its flaws. But I don't blame White, black, green, orange people for the woes of the reservations. I don't blame the suffering of my ancestors for the way things are today. I can only improve myself and my family and pray my effort can stand as an example for others. No one owes me anything. I didn't go through the trail of tears personally. You were never a slave. Let's move forward.

P.S. It's mostly black people that claim to be part Indian. We don't care, we accept everyone if they want to call themselves Indian. We don't go by blood quantum in most cases.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#638 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're excuse is lame,racist do exist in the market place and all other institutions in the U.S and you types always blame the victims,it's always their fault one way or the orther never you self centered racist fault but you get the breaks that people of color can't get,you're the clown because you really think that your brown nosing as deserve the crumbs that you get.,let me say that you're not sheet in reality.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#639 Aug 26, 2014
Good Ol Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put this simply. The black community is responsible for the black community.
Exactly. And the sooner they realize that, the sooner they realize where they belong in this world
Good Ol Boy wrote:
<
They expect everyone to make the changes for them. Always with a hand out saying gimme,gimme,gimme.
Sounds like the bank bailouts. Wait didnt we give them 800 million for their screwups? How much did the Native Americans get for their lands that were stolen? What about blacks for enduring slavery?
Good Ol Boy wrote:
<
You complain about how run down and digusting the "hood" is but out the other side of your mouth you complain about the whites living in these nice well kept, low crime, thriving "burbs" . Well the answer is simple because we work hard to make it like that. You think those nice houses and quit streets and well kept neighboorhoods just pop up over night and just handed to the "whites"
Whites have nothing to do with that. They PAY others to do it for them. Which is why you should look into gerrymandering in 2012. Look at how local gov'ts "randomly" realign districts that are based on funding.

Heck forget all that. Explain to me what happened with Rosewood and blackwallstreet. I've said this at least 5 times and havent gotten an answer. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? The rest of your post is the usual racist, condescending drivel I expect from those like you. A boy you are....
citizen

Memphis, TN

#640 Aug 26, 2014
karma killer wrote:
The cop should have shot him in the leg. The thug shouldn't have been a thriving thug.
If the cops life is in danger and has to pull his gun is deadly force . They dont shoot just to hurt or stop them. Ifthe man beats on a cop then the cop has the right to defend his self . Course if the cop gets knocked out then the thug would most likely get the cops gun and kill the cop . Just dont mess with the police or break the law then you won't have anything to worry about. In Ohio the same week a Black cop shoots a unarmed white guy and do you hear it all over the news? HELL NO. IM sure the cop was a good cop both cops are good cops so why BITCH about it. Cops are trained every year on safety let the cops do thier job to protect us.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#641 Aug 26, 2014
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post! corporate america control government and the police,they worship at the alter of the Golden Calf corporate America will rebuilt and prosper from the locals,make no doubt about.
Absolutely Dutch and thank you!

Its good that we both realize that MONEY is the god that this nation trusts in.

United States

#642 Aug 26, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You're excuse is lame,racist do exist in the market place and all other institutions in the U.S and you types always blame the victims,it's always their fault one way or the orther never you self centered racist fault but you get the breaks that people of color can't get,you're the clown because you really think that your brown nosing as deserve the crumbs that you get.,let me say that you're not sheet in reality.
Some of the most racist people are black
oopsie

Kingsport, TN

#643 Aug 26, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I enjoyed reading your post you seem to be sincere,have you ever heard of Ida B.Wells? she was an African America woman who champion women rights before Susan B.Anthony because a woman white or black wasn't even allow to vote,even the Black man could vote before a woman and thiis,and it was in the 20th century and it took protest from all woman regardless of race but of gender.
Thank you :)
Yes, I have read about her! Remarkable woman!

Good night and it was a pleasure reading your post :)
an_observer

Trexlertown, PA

#644 Aug 26, 2014
Is it over yet ?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#645 Aug 26, 2014
Sherlock Holmes wrote:
ALL blacks should be mad at Obama. he has done NOTHING for them. He is a white man in muslim clothing and is giving the blacks the boot in order to cater to the mexicans. He left you black people out of everything. Then when he is at your functions he puts on the black-dialect and slurs his speech so you dummies will accept him and you do. You've all been had. He could care less about you. He only cares about himself.
President Obama is cool with us,why do you hate and lie on him so much? is it because you're an ignorant ? hmmm like James Brown say's "I don't won't nobody to give me nothing ,open up the doors and I'll get it myself so stfu loser and find you a cracker loser to win the executive branch to speak for your outdated fear tactics.
No Surrender,No Retreat and btw from now own you SOB's fight your own wars against people of color.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#647 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The most blacks can do is call names lol

Certain (racist) whites are in positions of power and have the authority to use their racism to the detriment to blacks. I'd say THEY are some of the most racist people (in this country. Racism exists everywhere IMO)
enough

Corpus Christi, TX

#648 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had my back you wouldnt be arguing. You said this about the Irish and I asked you about it. Where is it documented that Africans had Irish slaves? WHERE?
Who said anything about holding YOU accountable? We're talking about race relations yet you want to ignore almost 4 centuries of oppression for your story that "blacks just dont get it". Thats not logical and I called you out on it.
We could get on America's conduct elsewhere too. Like Pakistan or Iraq where drones are being dropped on innocent kids and children. But from my perception, and honest conversation about race relations is not one you seek. You just want everyone to forget the past and move on with the future. But if we do that, then we are doomed to repeat it said some wise man
;)
People have been answering you but you don't like the answer. I am tired of reading your repedative answers. So let me say this blacks have played victim long enough. The omly ones oppresing them are them.people have grown tired of the same excuse for thier own failures. When ANY other race fail we blame ourselves nobody else. We are tired of tiptoeing around blacks like they are small children who need to be coddled. How do we heal the opprestion simple start treating them like everyone else.no more handouts no more race baiting excuses. No other race has as many handouts as blacks. So excuse me if this white chick has jumped of the white guilt train. Suck it up buttercup and move on.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#649 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're racist is offense,black racist is defense?

United States

#651 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
The most blacks can do is call names lol
Certain (racist) whites are in positions of power and have the authority to use their racism to the detriment to blacks. I'd say THEY are some of the most racist people (in this country. Racism exists everywhere IMO)
The way you been talking on here your racist as well

United States

#652 Aug 26, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're racist is offense,black racist is defense?
A racist is a racist dumba**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heavy security at Trump Tower not going away an... Nov 22 Lawrence Wolf 27
News Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sp... Nov 7 RushFan666 30
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... Aug '16 Mizike67 5
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug '16 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests (May '16) May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... (May '16) May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... (May '16) May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
More from around the web