Herman Cain first GOP candidate to get Secret Service detail

Nov 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPMT-TV York

President Obama walks from Air Force One in this October 2011 photo, along with members of his Secret Service detail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ex-GOP Con

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

I have no problem with this. However, I wonder if Cain thinks the taxpayer should be footing the bill for this.

==========
We are the 99%!
==========
If tax cuts create jobs...where are they? IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS OF THE BUSH GOP TAX CUTS!
==========
The right HAS become deranged.
==========
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

That's just to protect him from the women, he has sexually assaulted.....

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Oh Boy!

With Secret Service following
Herman around 24/7, when is
he going to be able to shove
his hand up women's skirts
against their will?

Gawd....it's so not fair!!!!
Now he's going to have to have
sex with his ugly wife.
Bummer.
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
I have no problem with this. However, I wonder if Cain thinks the taxpayer should be footing the bill for this.
==========
We are the 99%!
==========
If tax cuts create jobs...where are they? IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS OF THE BUSH GOP TAX CUTS!
==========
==========
Hey dumb ass, the reason Cain was granted secret service protection happened because of threats on Cain's life made by racist democrats. Reporters from the Washington Post jostled him at one rally...notice I used the term reporters in place of journalists. Left wing reporters wouldn't know a journalist if one walked up and bit them on the ass.
Democrats are racists and the fact that a conservative black man needs protection from the opposition proves that fact. You leftist racist ass holes are a disgrace.
Devil in the Details

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
==========
We are the 99%!
==========
==========
==========
Taxpayers have been paying for Secret Service detail for the Democrat candidates for years now. Never the GOP candidate, but thanks to Obama's team underhandedly smearing Cain like they did with Blair Hull and Alex Ryan, Cain now needs the protection.

The DNC candidates who received protection were the rule not the exception, including both Hillary Clinton and Obama, and the DNC candidates before them.

So in answer to your question, should taxpayer have been footing the bill for the numerous DNC candidates too?

As for the 99%, your math is laughable. Do you even know who the 1% is in terms of income and profile? You spout class warfare created by the ignoramuses at OWS whose ideogical leader is Obama. This is the 1960's pot smoking line of "rich getting richer, poor getting poorer" (the opposite is true according to research) and now the unsubstantiated 99% vs 1% crap being thrown around.

If your 99% is the mob molesting and raping their own 99%, expect no respect.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Devil, dear, I believe Cain should be given full credit for his own behavior in the past and present - including foreign policy ignorance - and the DNC and everyone else can sit back and watch the gopher circus.

Mr. Cain should be kept safe from any whackos who want to hurt him in this gun-hugging violent country of ours.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

This is great news. With Cain having the distinct possibility of becoming our first black president, there's bound to be some racist elements out there who don't want to see that happen.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Has something changed in America about being innocent until proven guilty? Accusations are just that, not yet proven. He may be guilty, but then any woman can accuse any man of the act and it may or may not be true...example: a man says to a co-worker "gee you look great today, better than usual" and the woman hears "I want to bone you".
Cranky Old Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

It is time for Cain to drop out of the race. His credibility is gone. He is headed to the bottom of the polls. Secret Service protection is not because he may be elected or because he is in any more danger than any other candidate. It is just because he is black and he can get it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
This is great news. With Cain having the distinct possibility of becoming our first black president, there's bound to be some racist elements out there who don't want to see that happen.
If Cain thinks he might become president, he needs psychotherapy, not protection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

A-Patriot wrote:
Has something changed in America about being innocent until proven guilty? Accusations are just that, not yet proven. He may be guilty, but then any woman can accuse any man of the act and it may or may not be true...example: a man says to a co-worker "gee you look great today, better than usual" and the woman hears "I want to bone you".
That doesn't explain the vacuum in Cain's head.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If Cain thinks he might become president, he needs psychotherapy, not protection.
Whose chances are better, his or yours?
Ex-GOP Con

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass, the reason Cain was granted secret service protection happened because of threats on Cain's life made by racist democrats. Reporters from the Washington Post jostled him at one rally...notice I used the term reporters in place of journalists. Left wing reporters wouldn't know a journalist if one walked up and bit them on the ass.
Democrats are racists and the fact that a conservative black man needs protection from the opposition proves that fact. You leftist racist ass holes are a disgrace.
Hey illiterate dumb ass. Read my first sentence. I said I am ok with this. But what is Cain's position on the taxpayer footing the bill for this?

Moron.

==========
We are the 99%!
==========
==========
==========

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Did all of you left loons forget that Obama had an S.S. detail when he was running for office? Sorry,I forgot that the loons don't like the truth.BTW: He didn't pay for it,but the country sure is paying for it now.
Ex-GOP Con

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Devil in the Details wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers have been paying for Secret Service detail for the Democrat candidates for years now. Never the GOP candidate, but thanks to Obama's team underhandedly smearing Cain like they did with Blair Hull and Alex Ryan, Cain now needs the protection.
The DNC candidates who received protection were the rule not the exception, including both Hillary Clinton and Obama, and the DNC candidates before them.
So in answer to your question, should taxpayer have been footing the bill for the numerous DNC candidates too?
As for the 99%, your math is laughable. Do you even know who the 1% is in terms of income and profile? You spout class warfare created by the ignoramuses at OWS whose ideogical leader is Obama. This is the 1960's pot smoking line of "rich getting richer, poor getting poorer" (the opposite is true according to research) and now the unsubstantiated 99% vs 1% crap being thrown around.
If your 99% is the mob molesting and raping their own 99%, expect no respect.
Again. Another illiterate. What part of "I am fine with this" do you idiots not comprehend?

1% is the number of people who make about over $250,000. Learn to do a google search. I make less than that. So I am in the 99%. Durrrrrr!
Ex-GOP Con

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
Did all of you left loons forget that Obama had an S.S. detail when he was running for office? Sorry,I forgot that the loons don't like the truth.BTW: He didn't pay for it,but the country sure is paying for it now.
Translation: "Democratic government spending---I'm against. Republican spending---I am for." typical phony conservative. Ever wonder why we racked up so much debt under a GOP President and A GOP congress. Because of people like you.

If you speak with most Democrats you will find they are fine with the taxpayer footing the bill to protect Obama and Cain.

If you speak to a TRUE conservative they will be against spending on both.

If you speak to a phony conservative you will be talking to a phony conservative.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Go Blue wrote:
That's just to protect him from the women, he has sexually assaulted.....
The Canidate OhBama had to get protections also

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "Democratic government spending---I'm against. Republican spending---I am for." typical phony conservative. Ever wonder why we racked up so much debt under a GOP President and A GOP congress. Because of people like you.
If you speak with most Democrats you will find they are fine with the taxpayer footing the bill to protect Obama and Cain.
If you speak to a TRUE conservative they will be against spending on both.
If you speak to a phony conservative you will be talking to a phony conservative.
If you ever learn to understand what you read instead of going off half cocked,I said nothing about the taxpayers paying for anyone getting an S.S. detail.Try to follow along,I said that Obama got an detail and didn't have to pay for it,so why the loons are making a big deal out of Cain having one,got it this time?"Because of people like me"? before I retired 12yrs ago I'll bet I paid more in taxes every year than you made every year.Because of people like me paying the taxes we pay is why the "entitled" ones can sit on their butts every day.Instead of ranting and running off at the mouth because you think someone is an conservative and not an liberal(like you)read what you are replying to first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose chances are better, his or yours?
All things considered, mine. And mine are zero.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Obama the greatest hoax in America

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••