Suspect in shooting near White House ...

Suspect in shooting near White House arrested

There are 42 comments on the KXXV-TV Waco story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Suspect in shooting near White House arrested. In it, KXXV-TV Waco reports that:

This image provided by the U.S. Park Police shows an undated image of Oscar Ortega.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
O Reilly s Loofa Lust

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2011
I doubt he could obtain a rifle, load it and manage to hit the side of the White House, but perhaps he was on his meds.

FRONTIERSMAN

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Looks like a 99 guy to me...TEQUILA!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Right wingers. Go figure...

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Every attempt to or assassination of a president has been at the hands of a right-winger.
Alan

Jenkintown, PA

#5 Nov 16, 2011
Obama killers.

That's what you get when you put a gangster Black in the White House.

They did a lot of gangster hits just to get that skumbag in the White House!
mike

Columbia, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2011
Alan wrote:
Obama killers.
That's what you get when you put a gangster Black in the White House.
They did a lot of gangster hits just to get that skumbag in the White House!
You stupid foolish man.Are you crazy or what wishing the PRESIDENT dead you should be ashamed of yourself AL.All you proven is that your just a grade A classless jerk whos a bigot.We demand you apologise or shut up/////
Patriot

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2011
these Left Wing OWS douchbaggers are out of control!

Since: Jan 11

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Nov 16, 2011
WMCOL wrote:
Every attempt to or assassination of a president has been at the hands of a right-winger.
You mean that guy who lived in the Soviet Union for a while and handed out pro Castro leaflets in New Orleans that shot Kennedy, that right winger?

Or the one that had belonged to the Charles Mansion family that took a shot at Ford, that one?

get-educated

Hillsboro, OH

#11 Nov 17, 2011
Nothing to do with his life? What a jerk! He should have tried to better himself and stop shooting at Whitehouse staff people- that's attemped murder. Good grief, if people spent as much time trying to get some skills to get a decent job(businesses are hiring skilled people in IT, economics, Bus. Adm, Medical support)they wouldn't have time for so much crime. The unemployment rate for college and trade school educated people is @ 4%. Put this loser/lazy bum in jail and throw away the key.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 17, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid foolish man.Are you crazy or what wishing the PRESIDENT dead you should be ashamed of yourself AL.All you proven is that your just a grade A classless jerk whos a bigot.We demand you apologise or shut up/////
I agree. What bothers me most is if you call these idiots racists they'll scream "unfair" and swear they aren't racists...they just don't like the president's policies. But read the stuff they write when they're anonymous. It's some pretty hateful stuff.

As far as I'm concerned they could take out every Republican in Washington and it wouldn't bother me. Those a-holes haven't done one thing to help the people of this country. All they've done is sit on their dead butts and protect big money.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that guy who lived in the Soviet Union for a while and handed out pro Castro leaflets in New Orleans that shot Kennedy, that right winger?
Or the one that had belonged to the Charles Mansion family that took a shot at Ford, that one?
Yup, all conservative acts. All about preventing change and progress.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2011
PayThat CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. What bothers me most is if you call these idiots racists they'll scream "unfair" and swear they aren't racists...they just don't like the president's policies. But read the stuff they write when they're anonymous. It's some pretty hateful stuff.
As far as I'm concerned they could take out every Republican in Washington and it wouldn't bother me. Those a-holes haven't done one thing to help the people of this country. All they've done is sit on their dead butts and protect big money.
==========
Right-wingers hate two things; They hate to be called racist, and they hate black people.
mike

Columbia, TN

#15 Nov 17, 2011
WMCOL wrote:
not true OSWALD was a down and out loser who was a failed MARXIST.BOOTH was a MEGAMANIC trying to do something for the south MCKINLEYS assain was an anarchist GUITAEU[GARFEILDS assain]was insane HINCKLEY was an infatuated with JODIE FOSTER SARA JANE MOORE[FORD]was afraid anti war radicals was out to get her SQUEAKY FROMME was a discple of MANSON thought he could get him freed.With very few execptions all had no political axe to grind just some defect in their mental state.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>not true OSWALD was a down and out loser who was a failed MARXIST.BOOTH was a MEGAMANIC trying to do something for the south MCKINLEYS assain was an anarchist GUITAEU[GARFEILDS assain]was insane HINCKLEY was an infatuated with JODIE FOSTER SARA JANE MOORE[FORD]was afraid anti war radicals was out to get her SQUEAKY FROMME was a discple of MANSON thought he could get him freed.With very few execptions all had no political axe to grind just some defect in their mental state.
"trying to do something for the south" has conservative written all over it. Charlie Guitaeu was a conservative by his very act. He thought he had a political duty to right what he was convinced was a wrong. Much like conservatives thing about Obama.

I personally knew Manson. He was about as conservative as it gets with his die hard religion beliefs of end time philosophy and evil of politics. Fromme was trying to CONSERVE trees and was willing to do anything on behalf of her conservative beliefs.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2011
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Right-wingers hate two things; They hate to be called racist, and they hate black people.
But the LOVE clueless, nuts and spam icons. They don't know how to have a conversation, but they sure know how to click those little buttons.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#18 Nov 17, 2011
This dumbazz nutt is going to be charged with trying to assinate the president. Big dummy!

Since: Jan 11

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Nov 17, 2011
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, all conservative acts. All about preventing change and progress.
I don't think you have a clue as to what a conservative is.

What progress are you referring to?

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2011
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you have a clue as to what a conservative is.
What progress are you referring to?
I don't think most claiming to be conservartives have a clue as to what conservatism is.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 17, 2011
Conservatism opposed the automobile, airplanes, the Constitution, emancipation, blacks voting, women voting. If there is progress it is pretty certain conservatives opposed it.
Dig Into Gov False Flags

Baldwin Park, CA

#22 Nov 17, 2011
This guy is almost certainly a CIA plant. Everything about this story stinks to high heaven.

And of course this will be used to push for gun control.

Let's find out who this guy really is and what this is really about. I hope they push this story so we can redirect it right back at them.

Maybe this guy is involved in the Fast and Furious guns for drugs program -oh yeah what happened to that Iran-contra redo anwyay? Is Holder on trial yet?

Mexico has gun control and a banker owned government and they're doing great, right? Don't let it happen here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul 17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul 1 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun 29 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
News Men wanted for allegedly taking over $30K from ... May '17 Belinda 1
US Secret Service Clothes (Sep '06) May '17 nikonnicky 28
More from around the web