S. Fla. man accused of threatening to kill Obama

Feb 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Local10.com

A South Florida man has been arrested, accused of posting threats on Facebook that he would kill President Barack Obama during his University of Miami visit.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2012
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

On facebook?
Really?
He may as well have posted: For Sale- 5 kilos of cocaine-$100.
Look Out Below

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Well since he's a floiduh resident he certainly won't have to worry about losing his job, he has none, like most people here.
thisbuttt4u

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

;-000000000h, Barrrock ;)

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

They need to send him straight to death row; no trail, no jury, just juice his ass with 60,000 volts of electricity as a lesson to the rest of these disgusting tea-baggers – no more threats; STFU and go away!
hisbuttt4u

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
They need to send him straight to death row; no trail, no jury, just juice his ass with 60,000 volts of electricity as a lesson to the rest of these disgusting tea-baggers – no more threats; STFU and go away!
why you are Obamad again! ;)
Marine Corp FAT

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
That's exactly what they should do to you...the imposter making believe he was a US Marine...the only troop you were ever in is Brownies...for your community organizing incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine. If you had any brains at all you would be ashamed of yourself, just like us REAL Marines are of you!
hisbuttt4u

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp FAT wrote:
<quoted text> That's exactly what they should do to you...the imposter making believe he was a US Marine...the only troop you were ever in is Brownies...for your community organizing incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine. If you had any brains at all you would be ashamed of yourself, just like us REAL Marines are of you!
U r da one on Face book! ;-000000h, nowondda Pat is Obamad abuttt his BOSS ;-000
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

I am shocked and surprised to learn there was a bit of a racist tint, as it were, to the threats. And from a Ron Paul fan. What were the odd?!

>
Secret service where u at! I threatened ur precious tyrant! Ull b sorry u didnt come lookong for me in a couple of hours ;)
Why can’t all girls be white?:(
Sucks that theres noo genuine churches in miami!:( why are ppl such haters and hypocrytes
Ron Paul 2012! Cmon guys this might be the only chance for us to get this right!
Martin Luther King day: the day where black people forget it was a white man that abolished slavery.
Ted Nugent needs to be president or at least be vice president to Ron Paul lol hes such a badass.
Ron Paul 2012 babyy
Last time i got chased by monkeys like this i yelled the N word at a martin luther king festival.
If we wanted a n***** who would just practice his golf game and not do his job we might as well elected Tiger Fucking Woods and not Obama.”
If your not voting for Ron paul next election, I suggest you do this country a favor and not vote at all.
Who wants to go out and hang some yankees with me? Lets put some south in their mouth
Obama, how does it feel knowing assassination is the only thing that can better your presidency?
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
20000 bond, cash I guess, and an additional 50000 surety bond signed by his parents.

His parents sure love him to take a risk like that!
obi

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Seriously? A kid with a pellet gun? More wasted tax dollars. The kid should get thirty days of community service on Internet etiquette and nothing more.
kef

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

o no don't kill people.. just .. uh.. convince your fellow whites not to vote for him.. or something..

Obama is a very humble guy.. he doesn't do what he doesn't have permission for..

he's leader he has permission from whites he isn't a dictator..
kef

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

and he has daughters for crying out loud.. i'm sure they would get revenge on you .. and a wife??

probably some cousins??

Hel maybe his white family members would be after you..
kef

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

what part of obama is half white don't you realize..

it's still a white guy..

shut up XD

it's not herman cain..
kef

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

he coulda been full black!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••