Congressional immigration debate signals big shift

Apr 24, 2013 Full story: WSB-TV 114

The national mood on immigration has changed dramatically since Arizona approved a first-of-its-kind immigration law, igniting a furor over border security and the country's treatment of immigrants.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#2 Apr 24, 2013
While Obama and Janet Napolitano keep claiming that the border is ‘closed’, millions of illegal invaders are crossing the border and overstaying their visas only to become Obama's sold-out voters for new anti-American revolution in America. In fact, when liberal Elite Schumer who follows blindly the Obama's agenda of winning the votes of as many illegal invaders as possible for GOP defeat in 2014 elections is more than happy about his 800 pages of new Amnesty 'reform', it is time for the GOP to worry or otherwise to stop being the second party in America. The shameful 'bending over' of John McCain and Lindsey Graham to every liberal effort to give Amnesty while bringing more than 40 million new voters to the Democratic Party by giving the relatives of the invaders free food stamps and Obama phone in return for their vote for Obama' could bring to the destruction of the GOP as a party of spineless losers who lost their way of the American constitution. No GOP Congressman should vote for the destruction of the GOP as a party by allowing Obama bringing to America new bloc of parasitic voters that will not work and their vote will be paid for through free Obama check.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Now that there is conclusive, irrefutable proof that Hillary lied under oath, will she serve prison time like everybody else?
.
Benghazi
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
How'd you get internet from your jail cell?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
hmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Now that there is conclusive, irrefutable proof that Hillary lied under oath, will she serve prison time like everybody else?
.
Benghazi
.
nope, she will run for prez in 2016 and the libs will cheer her on and vote for her. Hopefully enough rational people will see her as the brain damaged lying mental defective she is.
TedsLiver

San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Yes the mood has changed since we were bombed by two immigrants who were on welfare.
Tonycook

Butler, NJ

#7 Apr 24, 2013
to Jeff:
that kind of stupid and ignorant arguments is what have this country in so bad shape, that why with people like you nothing get better, just the opposite way.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
The same old BS. Public opinion is not on the side of amnesty for illegal aliens. This is just more propaganda from the media. It seems the people in power think that if the media keeps telling the public that the majority opinion is against them they will change their opinion like a politician. We are in the 5th year of a resection that Washington is ignoring. Millions of Americans are out of work so why would Americans want to take on the burden of millions of additional uneducated criminals?
Before we go spending billions more on illegal aliens who contribute nothing while lowering our standard of living why don't we fix the economy?
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”

― Plato
tayo

UK

#11 Apr 24, 2013
No one is illegal,God created everybody to live together,how many american citizen can do the job dat pple u call illegal imigrant is doin,americal child are lazy.that's why china is leading in economic,allow this people to come out from shadow to prove themself and help american to regain their economic power.reform now.God bless amerrican.
chicagonut

Banning, CA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
tayo wrote:
No one is illegal,God created everybody to live together,how many american citizen can do the job dat pple u call illegal imigrant is doin,americal child are lazy.that's why china is leading in economic,allow this people to come out from shadow to prove themself and help american to regain their economic power.reform now.God bless amerrican.
Sorry bud, but a person can be in a country illegally. You know, he has no permission to be there? Sorry again bud, but there are no jobs that Americans won't do for a fair wage. We don't need illegal aliens for anything. The reason we aren't an economic power anymore is directly due to their presence on our soil. Good Lord, your spelling and grammar are atrocious.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Apr 24, 2013
The thing these law makers keep forgetting is this talk to bring them out of the shadows and make them accountable for their mistakes. Make them jump threw hoops and they'll become legal, voting, welfare sucking Americans??? They DON'T WANT TO BE AMERICAN. They want to take the good and leave the other stuff behind, like paying taxes, paying for health insurance and auto insurance. These Republicans are never going to get the Hispanic vote nor the Asian vote, so it's kind of a waste of our money and resources to plan they will obey all the conditions of their amnesty. They Won't.They don't have allegiance to this Country, never will. And most Latin American Country's hate the US, except for our money. I see very unfriendly and i mean unfriendly illegals everyday. They never smile or show corgial behavior. Most act like they're special, or guest here. It's gross.
spud

Bangor, PA

#14 Apr 24, 2013
There's no shift in opinion. There's only a shift in how our agenda driven MSM presents the issue. The great majority of Americans are still against illegal aliens.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 24, 2013
tayo wrote:
No one is illegal,God created everybody to live together,how many american citizen can do the job dat pple u call illegal imigrant is doin,americal child are lazy.that's why china is leading in economic,allow this people to come out from shadow to prove themself and help american to regain their economic power.reform now.God bless amerrican.
Since you alluded to God creating everyone to live together, I'll disprove that remark with 3 words.

Tower of Babel.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Apr 24, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bud, but a person can be in a country illegally. You know, he has no permission to be there? Sorry again bud, but there are no jobs that Americans won't do for a fair wage. We don't need illegal aliens for anything. The reason we aren't an economic power anymore is directly due to their presence on our soil. Good Lord, your spelling and grammar are atrocious.
Many Mexicans drop out of school in the 8th grade. You shouldn't expect them to spell and use good grammar. They aren't fluent in their own language let alone ours.
jesus

Arlington, TX

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
While Obama and Janet Napolitano keep claiming that the border is ‘closed’, millions of illegal invaders are crossing the border and overstaying their visas only to become Obama's sold-out voters for new anti-American revolution in America. In fact, when liberal Elite Schumer who follows blindly the Obama's agenda of winning the votes of as many illegal invaders as possible for GOP defeat in 2014 elections is more than happy about his 800 pages of new Amnesty 'reform', it is time for the GOP to worry or otherwise to stop being the second party in America. The shameful 'bending over' of John McCain and Lindsey Graham to every liberal effort to give Amnesty while bringing more than 40 million new voters to the Democratic Party by giving the relatives of the invaders free food stamps and Obama phone in return for their vote for Obama' could bring to the destruction of the GOP as a party of spineless losers who lost their way of the American constitution. No GOP Congressman should vote for the destruction of the GOP as a party by allowing Obama bringing to America new bloc of parasitic voters that will not work and their vote will be paid for through free Obama check.
the funny thing about it is that u are probably an immigrant urself so dont tell me ur an indian we all deserve the right to have a better life.... some people claim to be cristians but tell me what would jesus do. do u thunk he would deny a chance to live better no ofense but i thunk u need to think about other people not just u buddy atleast that way u may get to heaven....
jesus

Arlington, TX

#18 Apr 24, 2013
[/come on dont make shit up they were nit on welfare be honest dont lie thats not what jesus would do they were immigrants but thunk about it atleast no hispanic would do that juat because they are not muslims....
jesus

Arlington, TX

#19 Apr 24, 2013
You talk like you know every illegal in the country but the truth is ur blind u dont see whats the main goal here all u see is the bad. but let me tell you somethung im not american but i wish i was and i can almost be certain about u... u dont have any idea whats like to be an american you only talk shit because let me guess ur probbably form the south or u know some hispanics that druve better cars then you. u can only talk for some people not everybody u said its gross but what you honestly thunk jesus our lord would do i mean come on the world its gettung worst everyday there would be a time when. we will collect what we deserve i hope for the better for u and ur family..... WHAT WOULD GOU DO IF U WERE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY nd had a family you wanna to feed would you let them DIE or would you try to make a brtter living.... think about it.... god bless you and maybe we"ll meet in the next live when ever jesus be our lord....
jesus

Arlington, TX

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Mexicans drop out of school in the 8th grade. You shouldn't expect them to spell and use good grammar. They aren't fluent in their own language let alone ours.
hahah you guys kill me you guys dont know shit and thats the truth. talk about not being an econimuc power what rver u only expeculate truth is u have no idea what u talk about so go on blame it on the mexicans.... that makes u feel better us good gor you inly one thung before you talk make sure you know what ur talking about... dont be ignorant and talk shit that u have no clue what ur talking about oh yeah sorry about my grammar and the guy that said somethung about 8 th grade he probably didnt graduate...lol... good luck
jesus

Arlington, TX

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you alluded to God creating everyone to live together, I'll disprove that remark with 3 words.
Tower of Babel.
ok mr tower of babel. let me guess u know a whole lot about the biblw right..... sure dont. lie do u even have any ide what ur talking aboit read more ut may help you... oh yeah use the bible versus not only a stupid answer....
jesus

Arlington, TX

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
The same old BS. Public opinion is not on the side of amnesty for illegal aliens. This is just more propaganda from the media. It seems the people in power think that if the media keeps telling the public that the majority opinion is against them they will change their opinion like a politician. We are in the 5th year of a resection that Washington is ignoring. Millions of Americans are out of work so why would Americans want to take on the burden of millions of additional uneducated criminals?
Before we go spending billions more on illegal aliens who contribute nothing while lowering our standard of living why don't we fix the economy?
haha another fool... come on buddy u are judging everybody by the action on one. come on dont do that you know i guess people can alzo say somthung about the nuclear bob we us drop in. japon or we can say that we got hit first sure.... truth is the worl dont do whT god wants to thats why the near is coming.... and uou can be sure of it.... or do u desagre with me on that point.... be realistic......god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 153,366
ISIS fight: Congress could vote as early as Wed... 12 min Shinichiro Takizawa 12
House bill would require outside oversight of V... 32 min Viet Nam Vet 4
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 34 min guest 844
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 40 min cmz 204
D.C. statehood 49 min radiofreeamerica 12
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 116,598
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••