DREAM Act would boost economy, think tank says

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 521

If illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children were given legal status, their improved access to college and better jobs would add $329 billion and 1.4 million jobs to the nation's economy over two decades, according to a report set for release today.

Full Story
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#82 Oct 3, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
so sending illegal aliens to college that will soon be paid for by us,then let them go into the job market with millions out of work. i see obama and the other traitors making up jobs just for them at high pay with full bens that will be sent back to their homelands and they still will be getting social services here.
You're on Topix 24/7. Your azz is not working or paying taxes so quit "pretending" that you're paying for anything.
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#83 Oct 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
You would receive jail from Mexico and nothing more
For my children to enter a private school they need their passport and immigration papers plus permission from the ministry of schools
You're not an American. You're a Mexican.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#84 Oct 3, 2012
Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>Pelosi has you pathetic Republicans by your balls now!!! LMFAO!!!

Pelosi Attacks Republicans For Withholding Embassy Security Funding

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday shot back at Republicans criticizing the Obama administration after the fallout of the Libya Consulate attacks, pointing out that they withheld hundreds of millions of dollars the State Department had asked for last year for embassy security and construction.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/03/...
Your god oslama just got his but kicked......
see the light

El Paso, TX

#85 Oct 3, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
i will say they are smart,don't think so? try and take over a country turn their leaders against their own citizens and have the citizens fund your breeding habits as well as pay all your medical bills.
try it.
I and all Americans have to much class to do those low life things, but Mexicans.....
Juan

United States

#86 Oct 4, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
Please tell me how that would work, They are draining the health care system, They are overloading the education system, The welfare system is being drained And yet who is going to pay for this? Question What about about our American students? America First.
HAHAHAHA!! First of all you don't have anything to say in here. Look how many americans are refereed to your people. So for you it's better to shut your mouth. Haha
Juan

United States

#87 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Do every American a favor and shut up,troll.
I know that you hate all the people the say that truth, huh? Well, here is another one. You call yourself an American? Well, maybe you have the continental citizenship?... This shows that you need to take some classes and start doing something to educate yourself pathetic life!
Juan

United States

#88 Oct 4, 2012
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Here in PA we have migrant workers. Their kids are educated in our schools getting free lunches. They travel our roads and don't carry mandated car insurance. They do indeed collect from the "system" because of what are commonly referred to as anchor babies.
They are hard workers, I'll give you that, but they are also victimizing the system we pay dearly into.
but they also contribute to the economy. And did you say free lunches?? Well, have you ever hear before that nothing is free?
Juan

United States

#89 Oct 4, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong agin.......LOL

North America
Central America
South America
if that was a joke, well let me tell you that I didn't even laugh... Key point AMERICA!! You got that??
Juan

United States

#90 Oct 4, 2012
Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>Fking vvetback.
lol.. Well, that just show how much hate you have of them. That they are doing better than you! HATER!!!

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#91 Oct 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!! First of all you don't have anything to say in here. Look how many americans are refereed to your people. So for you it's better to shut your mouth. Haha
A little drunk I see.........

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#92 Oct 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>if that was a joke, well let me tell you that I didn't even laugh... Key point AMERICA!! You got that??
Of course you would not laugh......

I proved you are a moron..........LOL

Why would you laugh about that???
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#93 Oct 4, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
What are u going to do if amnesty is passed nym?
I think the post speaks for its self. But after watching romney embarrass Obama last night I'm sure the only thing I have to do if amnesty is passed its wake you up. Lol.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#94 Oct 4, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this at a time when unemployment for students and the under 30 crowd is at about 50%
Agreed.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#95 Oct 4, 2012
Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you're suggesting that all people on government assistance have to be on section 8, cash aid, food stamps or they they're not working and that's not the case. The majority of people on social services are underemployed people.
Moreover... any welfare benefits a person receives is the result of being in a work program or welfare to work program so they're actually earning their benefits.
You have an even smaller group of non-able bodied people who rely on all forms of welfare services but for you to claim that all people on welfare are of this variety is incorrect and misleading.
I understand that the money given to welfare recipients come from taxpayers and that's the basis of your argument but you have to understand that once cash is put into a welfare recipients hands, it's legally and lawfully their cash now and they're free to spend it accordingly.
If they purchase taxable items, they( not you) pay the taxes on the item.
You see, you're stuck on the premise that you the tax payer gave them money so anything they do with the money is paid by you but that's not true.
You did not purchase the taxable items that the welfare recipient purchased.
Nice sugar coated, convoluted reply. Under the assumption that me as a taxpayer "gave" them the money, you would be correct. I had the money "taken" from me and a second party "gave" it to them is the issue. If I give willingly, yes, that money belongs to the recipient. Since I haven't a choice, I am being robbed. Stolen money does not belong to the recipient.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#96 Oct 4, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
so sending illegal aliens to college that will soon be paid for by us,then let them go into the job market with millions out of work. i see obama and the other traitors making up jobs just for them at high pay with full bens that will be sent back to their homelands and they still will be getting social services here.
Yes indeed, government jobs. That's a great reason to RAISE our taxes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97 Oct 4, 2012
Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on Topix 24/7. Your azz is not working or paying taxes so quit "pretending" that you're paying for anything.
ha!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#98 Oct 4, 2012
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Thanks
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#99 Oct 4, 2012
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sugar coated, convoluted reply. Under the assumption that me as a taxpayer "gave" them the money, you would be correct. I had the money "taken" from me and a second party "gave" it to them is the issue. If I give willingly, yes, that money belongs to the recipient. Since I haven't a choice, I am being robbed. Stolen money does not belong to the recipient.
The government cannot give you anything they have not taken from somebody else.
People on welfare do pay tax they just use other people's money to pay the tax.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#100 Oct 4, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. It's the reason that the working class have to pay more tax, but the gubmint doesn't care, because in their money cycle, it's still income.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#101 Oct 4, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal policies always fail when they run out of other peoples money to spend....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,666
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 8 min Shinichiro Takizawa 42
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 14 min Eleanor 22
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 33 min swedenforever 9
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 42 min ChromiuMan 120,769
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 50 min mjjcpa 209
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 54 min swedenforever 51
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 2 hr Foster 153

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE