The Tea Party is dead - again

Oct 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

Following the GOP surrender last week, the meme has been that the GOP suffered a huge defeat and that the Tea Party is dead.

Comments
1,241 - 1,260 of 1,305 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1427 Nov 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> It never changes with these fools. They don't even lick their wounds when something in their agenda goes wrong. They blame everyone else for the failure. The agenda must move along full speed ahead. They have no concern for financial and economic debts and their answer is always to blame everyone else for the problem as the agenda must move along. Well there is a roadblock now by a percentage of people who actually do not despise the constitution. It is still an uphill battle though.
Moronic drivel from a braindead mental defective.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#1428 Nov 17, 2013
Who would have thought that President Obama would actually prove the Tea Party was right about him and his orwellian marxist agenda madness all along so soon into his second term?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#1429 Nov 17, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text> Moronic drivel from a braindead mental defective.
Vi Vie Viet N Na Nam vet...bwhaaaaa! Hanoi Mykro..."please don't hurt me masta", " Da Cong rules"...Saul Alinsky lives!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#1430 Nov 17, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Moronic drivel from a braindead mental defective.
Saul Alinsky lives!....fencewalkers...Saul says, "Judgement must be made in the contest of the times in which the action occurred and not from any other chronological vantage point"....Prepare yourselves...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1431 Nov 17, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Your replies are all encompassing gibberish and drivel. The proof is your agreement with the moronic mental defective "serfs Out of his mind".
you mean your replies that are all encompassing gibberish and drivel which I could not disagree with.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1432 Nov 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Alinsky lives!...
Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Pseudo Progressives blah blah blahblah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Lenin blah blahblah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#1433 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Pseudo Progressives blah blah blahblah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Lenin blah blahblah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...
You're hearing those voices again.

Location hidden

#1434 Nov 17, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hearing those voices again.
They are coming out of your mouth, Tea Bagged.

Maybe it will work better for you then the birth certificate in the last two elections.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1435 Nov 18, 2013
A teaparty Congressman on CBS This Morning, said today, "How could President Obama ruin our healthcare system, when we already had a perfectly good one".....Beyond Wow!!!....

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#1436 Nov 18, 2013
The greasy canadian's favorables, as low as they were because he only appealled to greasy teahadists, has fallen even lower. Such is the plight of these frightwing radicals Americans reject.

hahahahahahahaha

Hypoluxo Fl

#1437 Nov 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Vi Vie Viet N Na Nam vet...bwhaaaaa! Hanoi Mykro..."please don't hurt me masta", " Da Cong rules"...Saul Alinsky lives!
Moronic drivel from a braindead mental defective
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#1439 Nov 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Moronic drivel from a braindead mental defective
And Saul Alinsky lives!

Hypoluxo Fl

#1440 Nov 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> And Saul Alinsky lives!
You shouldn't.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#1441 Nov 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't.
Saul Alinsky lives!

Hypoluxo Fl

#1442 Nov 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Alinsky lives!
You shouldn't
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#1443 Nov 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't
Saul Alinsky lives!

Location hidden

#1444 Nov 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Alinsky lives!
He's George Zimmerman's new roommate.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#1445 Nov 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are coming out of your mouth, Tea Bagged.
Maybe it will work better for you then the birth certificate in the last two elections.
Why canít government contractors who are paid big bucks for big projects like the Obamacare website do the job right?

The F-35 fighter jet, which is expected to cost the Pentagon some $1.5 trillion over 55 years, has been ridiculed for a laundry list of problems. It has difficulties making some of the maneuvers required in a dogfight. Itís been grounded multiple times for engine troubles. It runs hot, making it difficult for the planes to operate in warm environments.

Yesterday, however, the Lockheed Martin jet finally passed an important milestone. Flying 25,000 feet over Edwards Air Force Base in California, an F-35 successfully destroy a target on the ground. A bomb dropped from the plane destroyed a tank marking the first time a pilot was able to hit the mark from the planeís cockpit. Wonder if Odumbo's administration can fix Odumbocare as effectively as Lockheed Martin?

Location hidden

#1446 Nov 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
The F-35 fighter jet, which is expected to cost the Pentagon some $1.5 trillion over 55 years, has been ridiculed for a laundry list of problems.
Right.

It's Obama's fault.

Everyone was working fine when George Bush approved of the program back in 2001...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#1447 Nov 19, 2013
Anus of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Then that means you really are stupid then because I know for a fact that their is hundreds just like you loose in Southeast Ohio which are dependent on the Federal Government Social Welfare Programs which is why you are for Big Government.
Never been on a government welfare program, but if I needed to be I wouldn't have a problem with it. Y'see, I'm not a right-wing asshat, teabagger, and white-pride militiaman like you, Anus.

If big government means keeping the Republicans in check while helping people, you BET YOUR ASS I'm for it! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ChristineM 115,331
Judge temporarily blocks law that could close a... 51 min Asian Guy 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 151,434
What states like California can offer to get Te... 3 hr swedenforever 5
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 5 hr Asian Guy 233
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... 6 hr wild child 1
Only the White House is talking about a governm... 6 hr Le Jimbo 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••