Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Chal...

Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

There are 18908 comments on the TIME.com story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform. In it, TIME.com reports that:

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TIME.com.

TSM

United States

#19230 May 1, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, Old Man! Take a "chill pill." Don't get so upset! I am having some difficulty in even figuring out what you are attempting to say.
I do not see any "constitutional" issue in legislators wanting to take a short time away from their offices. What are you TALKING about, "constitutional oath of office"? You appear to be totally deranged.
Meet the same "Faith"? What the? Have you had a stroke?
I suggest that you might better wait until the recall election, and the next regular election, are held. Then, jump up on top of your chicken house and crow!(Or not, depending upon what actually happens!)
Yellow Dawg I love your spin, but the one that’s really is amusing ’They Went On Vacation’ I’m still Laughing!! Hey in November… The American People will have a choice between our current state of Poverty verse Prosperity I assure you the American People will choice Prosperity!!
Really

United States

#19231 May 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Okay. Let us assume, as you assert, that "The great USA will have a GOP president in the future!"
Should that happen, I MORE THAN AGREE with your next assertion, "And if we are lucky we will be able to restore the mess we are in!"
Yes. If you are LUCKY, and if you WIN, I have NO DOUBT that you will BE ABLE TO RESTORE THE MESS WE ARE IN!"
Bush43 "restored" it, and no doubt you Neo-CONs will be able to "restore" it again into a horrible mess! If you are "lucky"!
The Republicans ruin the economy, and the Democrats come along and restore our economic system. I don't know how many times we will be able to do that, because Bush43 almost bankrupted the country the last time, with his failing policies.
Did I make a mistake or did I give you a little bit of rope ?
Maybe it was a test to see if you pay attention to what you read before you spin !
Oh excuse me, Ninja Warter !
Whatever !!

Gulf Shores, AL

#19233 May 1, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of room / for an intelligent argument against that. Norton's a fake / phony / wannabe Christian. So posts like his above are lop service / he's posted hate speech here over the last 9 months. You're new here / so you wouldn't know that. That said / you're welcome to your opinion / no matter how wrong it is. Keep posting!
Norton is an old woman from the Richmond area, not a 'him' at all.

Gulf Shores, AL

#19234 May 1, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg I love your spin, but the one that’s really is amusing ’They Went On Vacation’ I’m still Laughing!! Hey in November… The American People will have a choice between our current state of Poverty verse Prosperity I assure you the American People will choice Prosperity!!
Exactly the same thing George W Bitch said, and then promptly crashed the economy. People REMEMBER! I know that is an inconvenient truth for the GOP, but people REMEMBER!
Truth

Fordland, MO

#19235 May 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the same thing George W Bitch said, and then promptly crashed the economy. People REMEMBER! I know that is an inconvenient truth for the GOP, but people REMEMBER!
How could we ever forget. The usa is still hurting from the bitch and the GOP are still licking there wounds.
The real USA First

United States

#19236 May 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it... and all the comments about her on the Richmond Topix...CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#19237 May 1, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg I love your spin, but the one that’s really is amusing ’They Went On Vacation’ I’m still Laughing!!...
Glad you enjoyed it! Too bad I didn't say it! Please go to your doctor! I think you have had a stroke.

Please advise me regarding whether the Democrats leaving, singly or en masse, was illegal! The Republicans were going to ramrod the "let's take away workers' rights" law, and the Democrats availed themselves of one of the few lines of recourse available to them. The Republicans were taking away public rights, and the Democrats were attempting ... against a Republican majority ... to keep those rights.

Wisconsin voters understand that, and that is the reason that TWO Republicans have already been recalled. Governor Walker may be next, either through the recall process, or at the voting booth in November.

#19238 May 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I make a mistake or did I give you a little bit of rope ?
Maybe it was a test to see if you pay attention to what you read before you spin !
Oh excuse me, Ninja Warter !
Whatever !!
I vote for "mistake."
Norton

United States

#19239 May 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton is an old woman from the Richmond area, not a 'him' at all.
Are you sure? Hee hee!

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19240 May 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Hee hee!
CHEERS!
Woman / man / it doesn't matter / who cares? Your angry cluelessness knows no gender. I think the other poster meant to say: "Norton acts and whines like an old woman from the Richmond area..."
Really

United States

#19241 May 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I vote for "mistake."
If you vote for " Obama " that would be a mistake!!!
At least you are honest !
The real USA First

United States

#19242 May 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Hee hee!
CHEERS!
Yes... you're a pu@@y all right...Shee Shee!
CHEERS!
The real USA First

United States

#19243 May 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest???? not REALLY!
The real USA First

United States

#19244 May 1, 2012
"One other thing: the "mission" the Bush sign said was accomplished, wasn't."

bush bin lying
The real USA First

United States

#19245 May 1, 2012
The REAL Truth

The only enemies we have left are Republican.
Norton

United States

#19246 May 1, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman / man / it doesn't matter / who cares? Your angry cluelessness knows no gender. I think the other poster meant to say: "Norton acts and whines like an old woman from the Richmond area..."
I don't whine. I just tell it as I see it. Just because people disagree with me doesn't make me a whinner. They just can't stand to hear the truth. I wish I had the wisdom of some older people I have known in my life. OK, Dawg, I know you have a comment if you read this.

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#19247 May 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one honest thing Dawg said. I agree with you.
His head is so hard he would never change his mind.

CHEERS!
The real USA First

United States

#19248 May 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
This old woman is so confused...she's just one phone call ahead of the State Division on Aging!

#19249 May 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Follow the comments.
2. Take some "Reading Comprehension" courses

#19250 May 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Why should I change my mind, when I am correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Blitzking 201,198
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 232,896
News Could NATO be the next alliance to unravel? 13 min concerned american 62
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 19 min NotSoDivineMsM 10,364
News Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists amid ... 48 min Rockstar 1
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated 58 min swampmudd 248
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 1 hr Tariffs 67
More from around the web