House Benghazi panel may cost $3 million this yearHouse Benghazi...

Jul 7, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

House Benghazi panel may cost $3 million this year Committee will have bigger budget than House Veterans' Affairs panel and other standing House committees.

Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Compared to what the illegal aliens at the border are costing $3,000,000. is a bargain.

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

#2 Jul 8, 2014
Its money well spent. Take it from the millions in aid to Obama's Muslim home boys.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#3 Jul 8, 2014
The Party of conserve and limited government is all in on wasting tax payers dollars in search of a anything to make a non scandal into a scandal... Hey idiots, Obama destroyed any hopes of turning Benghazi into anything the day that he caught the terrorists responsible for it... didn't you get the memo?
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Riiiiight! Just ignore the murder of an Ambassador, and Americans that went to try to save him when the Government ignored his pleas. Ms Clinton will certainly carry the guilt of playing along with the President about the problem being an anti Islam video.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Riiiiight! Just ignore the murder of an Ambassador, and Americans .
Boy, "ignoring" in your coloring book must be 13 public hearings, 50 briefings and 25,000 pages of documents?

Grave dancing on 4 American dead is a political partisan stunt by the repubs - something nobody is ignoring.

#6 Jul 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Riiiiight! Just ignore the murder of an Ambassador, and Americans that went to try to save him when the Government ignored his pleas. Ms Clinton will certainly carry the guilt of playing along with the President about the problem being an anti Islam video.
Eventually you will come crashing down to earth and all your hopes and dreams, delusional as a maybe will burst like a hot air balloon... and I'll be right here to laugh in your disgusting face. how many times does Lucy have to pull the ball away at the last minute before you finally realize that you'll never get a chance to kick? LOL!

2012 is the best example as you all tried so desperately to skew the polls to have Mitt Romney winning the election

#8 Jul 8, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
GO back to your X-Box HALO game .......... a fake "marine".......... semper HI HI ........
... it's a PlayStation 4... and I cant wait for Tom Clancy's The Division... and my military experience does help me with strategy on the field of battle in these video games thank you very much... LOL.
Obamacare KILLED my Mom

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#9 Jul 8, 2014
I don't want MY tax dollars being used in a scam to try to discredit the president. Especially when other hearing have found nothing to pin on the president.
Why not just send the bill for this hearing to the Cock brothers. They can afford to waste money on crap America doesn't need...
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#10 Jul 8, 2014
If we spent this much on this stuff when Bush was pres, we would be looking at a 15-20 million dollar price tag easy. What was the cost of all those "investigations" during Bush's time?
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#11 Jul 8, 2014
It doesn't seem like nearly enough compared to checking out the worthless, lawless, corrupt politicians Obama took with him from Chicago. We need to spend whatever it happens to be to guarantee this doesn't happen again.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Jul 8, 2014
$3,000,000?

Chicken feed to Republicans who have squander tens of
millions of taxpayer dollars on their pointless witch-hunts.

To your average conservative the sky is the limit
when it comes to feeding the Republican noise machine.

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

#13 Jul 8, 2014
NO price is too high for partisans to spread the manure. After all, the entire issue is political and the objective is to attack Obama, Clinton, and Dems in order to gain absolute power for the Party of No.

Let them do that, and America is through. Period.. Your choice.

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

#14 Jul 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
It doesn't seem like nearly enough compared to checking out the worthless, lawless, corrupt politicians Obama took with him from Chicago. We need to spend whatever it happens to be to guarantee this doesn't happen again.
Exactly, you'll spend nothing on healthcare, medicare, social security, or infrastructure, but NO price is too high for partisan witchhunts.

Thanks for confirming my opinion that you are utterly, and totally, corrupt.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jul 8, 2014
As patriotic Americans, we need to adequately fund our veterans' programs and not keep wasting money on Issa-style political witch hunts.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#16 Jul 8, 2014
Trey Gowdy is going over 25,000 pages of information never seen before. He is crossing the isle to get cooperation from Congressman Cummings. That should be interesting. It will be done properly this time.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#17 Jul 8, 2014
Obamacare KILLED my Mom wrote:
I don't want MY tax dollars being used in a scam to try to discredit the president. Especially when other hearing have found nothing to pin on the president.Why not just send the bill for this hearing to the Cock brothers. They can afford to waste money on crap America doesn't need...
Weren't the repubs fundraising on the backs of four dead Americans?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Gary wrote:
$3,000,000?
Chicken feed to Republicans who have squander tens of
millions of taxpayer dollars on their pointless witch-hunts.
To your average conservative the sky is the limit
when it comes to feeding the Republican noise machine.
if you feel that way i am certain we can cut several hundred billion dollars a year from the federal government budget just on corruption, graft, stealing and other vices we love so much. It all adds up.
Obamacare KILLED my Mom

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#20 Jul 9, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently they still are.....
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jul 9, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
War is good for business, especially the military contractors, but bad for people. We need only follow the money to understand where politicians' loyalties lie.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#22 Jul 9, 2014
As long as we have our Representatives investigating corruption they won't have time to pass immigration Amnesty. or appropriating money for the lice ridden, diseased, gangbangers from all over SA. Let the Emperor take care of that, and he won't have time to do all the evil he had planned for America. Not a penny for those people until there are troops on the border with orders to shoot to kill anyone entering illegally. There is an election in November. Vote against illegal entry into the U S. Vote Republican, straight ticket Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Obama Zombies 151,233
Miss. judge dismisses McDaniel primary challenge 5 min Cat74 1
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 13 min fyi 18
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min DanFromSmithville 115,223
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 25 min Simon 5
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 55 min the Light 230
Paul hits Clinton's 'shoot first' Syria policy 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 19
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••