What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Comments
8,801 - 8,820 of 10,324 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9585 Mar 19, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
They should
They shouldn't and they won't, Afterbirth.

Location hidden

#9586 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>Barefootin' It you have such a great command of the English language?
As long as I am more than two steps and two degrees in front of you, Afterbirth.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9587 Mar 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as I am more than two steps and two degrees in front of you, Afterbirth.
That's BS and you know it. You can't lift a weapon that far...as drunk as you are most of the time....

Location hidden

#9588 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>That's BS
Go back to your boyfriend and ask him for a hug.

He doesn't keep you around for your smarts.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9589 Mar 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>It is fine only when a Liberal president uses it to hide facts that involve death!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by the 20% Liberals in charge!
Really?

The Iraq war was a lie. Are you upset with that as well?

Save you sheep talk for your herd.
You live on bullshit mountain.
I don't.
Balanced Scales

Philadelphia, PA

#9590 Mar 19, 2013
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
That America IS Left of Center.
The political theater is over. It was well scripted.
Maybe in 4 more years the GOP will put a REAL conservative up for a change.
Where's you originality? Just heard the same thing on Bill O'Reilly. And if the GOP puts up a REAL conservative brace for another 8 years of Democratic control of the executive branch, maybe the Congress too.

Location hidden

#9591 Mar 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your boyfriend and ask him for a hug.
He doesn't keep you around for your smarts.
My my bareback, my beautiful wife just saw that? She made the remark, Ol Barefootin'It can sure make a fool of herself can't she.. and she does it well too...

Location hidden

#9592 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>My my bareback, my beautiful wife
Thing about being full of cr@p Afterbirth is there isn't a word that tumbles out of your sticky mouth that anyone believes.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#9593 Mar 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing about being full of cr@p Afterbirth is there isn't a word that tumbles out of your sticky mouth that anyone believes.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Don't need to wipe my chin 'Bareback'. You on the other seem to know all the nuances?? What's up with that Bareback??

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#9594 Mar 20, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best you can do in answering the question, Where has there a dictator existed that American hasn't supported and backed in the last 50 years?
You think our Foreign Aid makes up for supporting tyranny around the world?
Our Foreign Aid usually greases the hands that supplies access to the natural resources we seek. Do you honestly think we would be in Iraq or Afghanistan if either of those countries didn't have resources we would like to slice and dice to produces good for a market?
Where has America been in conflict that didn't have some under lined purpose for exploiting?
If you are attempting to paint Liberal Democrats as good guys and Republicans as evil, you are wrong!

If you claim America done mistakes and done stupid things... YES, mostly under Liberal presidents like the Egyptian loving president you have now!

If you claim that BOTH parties being stupid.. YES you are correct!

If you claim that Carter type Democrats are better at foreign affairs than Reagan type Republican, then you are wrong!

Yes, we should NOT be giving money nor weapons to stupid countries. Only, Israel, like any state in the US, should get our help. An attack on Israel is an attack on Philadlephia!

Now, typically ALL LIBERALS that "hate" foreign aid ONLY refer to Israel. It is fine with them for us to waste tax dollars on Egypt, Libya, Turkey and Syria. But Israel is what they are after.

Are you after Israel?

Westerville, OH

#9595 Mar 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
The Iraq war was a lie. Are you upset with that as well?
Save you sheep talk for your herd.
You live on bullshit mountain.
I don't.
Iraq was a mistake by Bush as Libya is for Obama.

I am not a blind Republican, like you are a blind Democrat, I am a Conservative first.

Obama helped Egypt dictators to gain power over people.

Location hidden

#9596 Mar 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq was a mistake by Bush as Libya is for Obama.
Maybe if you keep screaming Libya, you will find someone else in the world who thinks the US was at war with Libya.

Of course, this person would have to be as stupid as you, or more stupid if he read any of your posts, since everyone here in Topix knows you are a pathological liar.

Location hidden

#9597 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Don't need to wipe
Wipe your own chin, Afterbirth, or have one of your clients do it for you.

No need for you to get up!

Westerville, OH

#9598 Mar 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you keep screaming Libya, you will find someone else in the world who thinks the US was at war with Libya.

Of course, this person would have to be as stupid as you, or more stupid if he read any of your posts, since everyone here in Topix knows you are a pathological liar.
No one had been able to prove me wrong on anything. Can you care to try?

I had proven you wrong several times!!!

Let me tell you my tactic in here. I research explosive incredible facts. I expose them in here and wait for a bite. I call it "fishing". Claim an incredible fact and hope a Liberal complains and claim I am lying!!!! Liberal never fail me.

Then when someone claim I am lying then I expose the evidence, embarrass the Liberal and enjoy seeing the poor guy running as roaches under light!!!

You had run for cover before so you know how it feels!!!

Westerville, OH

#9599 Mar 20, 2013
Liberals hate gays. I have evidence.

Conservatives believe that being gay is their own personal business so feel free to be gay BUT.... Keep your hand away from our kids and boy scouts and girls scouts.

Conservative respect individuality and personal freedom, just do not CHANGE the definition of marriage.

Liberals can not careless about gays. They utilize gays as a victimization tool to push their big government socially agenda.

Who signed a law punishing gays for being gay? Hint: CLINTON!!!

The Anti-Gay Marriage Act.

Notice how quick Liberals pretend to say that Republucans hate gays when they are the ones who hate them!!

Notice how Liberal black Christians reject gays but vote for a gay president!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!!!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#9600 Mar 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Conservatives believe that being gay is their own personal business so feel free to be gay BUT.... Keep your hand away from our kids and boy scouts and girls scouts.
Conservative respect individuality and personal freedom, just do not CHANGE the definition of marriage.
Liberals can not careless about gays. They utilize gays as a victimization tool to push their big government socially agenda.
Who signed a law punishing gays for being gay? Hint: CLINTON!!!
The Anti-Gay Marriage Act.
Notice how quick Liberals pretend to say that Republucans hate gays when they are the ones who hate them!!
Notice how Liberal black Christians reject gays but vote for a gay president!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!!!
This is what Clinton said recently regarding DOMA, a republican bill passed by a republican Congress in 1996;

"In an op-ed published Thursday evening in the Washington Post, former president Bill Clinton announced his opposition to the Defense of Marriage Act, which he signed into law in 1996. Clinton defended his initial support of the bill, saying that, when it was passed, there were no states that recognized same-sex marriage. At the time, Clinton said the bill seemed like the best option to prevent a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage"

http://gawker.com/5989353/bill-clinton-calls-...

You have evidence CONservatives are not against gay marriage? Let's see it!

CONservatives NEVER evolve with the times - you idiots feel everything needs to be based on religious pretext's, when this is in fact a SECULAR nation - founded upon secular principles.

You'll forever be a moron.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9601 Mar 21, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh...the smell of burning con after an election.
hahahahahahahahaha
lol!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9602 Mar 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq was a mistake by Bush as Libya is for Obama.

I am not a blind Republican, like you are a blind Democrat, I am a Conservative first.

Obama helped Egypt dictators to gain power over people.
Which Egyptian dictators was that?
Stop watching faux news.

Libya was going on before Obama got here. That's bullshit.

You are just a sheep, nothing more.

Location hidden

#9603 Mar 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
No one had been able to prove me wrong on anything.
You are a m/f c/s liar.

I am happy to prove it daily, you lying sack of sh!t.

Is the population of California going up or down?

Location hidden

#9604 Mar 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
You mean like the evidence you had that 2,000 Californians were moving to Texas a week and the evidence proved it was 1,200, and that it did not include the Texans that were moving to California?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 46 min Shinichiro Takizawa 25
Rubio: "We must move slowly on immigration." 1 hr BamaYankee 8
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr VN Vet 11,706
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr inbred Genius 115,251
GOP abandons rancher over racist remarks 2 hr Insect Trust 109
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 4 hr Swedenforever 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••