Boehner: Arrest of Lois Lerner Up to ...

Boehner: Arrest of Lois Lerner Up to Eric Holder

There are 47 comments on the Roll Call story from May 12, 2014, titled Boehner: Arrest of Lois Lerner Up to Eric Holder. In it, Roll Call reports that:

John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, asked about using his power as speaker of the House to order the arrest of Lois Lerner, told Fox News he doesn't think invoking the "inherent contempt" clause is appropriate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2014
Oh My. What a mess Obama AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE MADE.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 12, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Oh My. What a mess Obama AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE MADE.
Boehner as Speaker can have her arrested for trial and by pass Holder. Lets see whats pumping through Boehner's heart.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#3 May 12, 2014
More showmenship from do nothing Republcans. Strip this citizens rights under the constitution for a game of political football.

GOP Tyranny
Cool and Unusual

Southampton, NY

#4 May 12, 2014
In her case I would bring back the dunking stool, stocks and pillory, tar and feathering, and Include Susan Rice in the public spectacle.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5 May 12, 2014
don't matter, her appeal would keep her our until Obama can pardon her on his last day.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 May 12, 2014
Cool and Unusual wrote:
In her case I would bring back the dunking stool, stocks and pillory, tar and feathering,.
What century do you live in? Must be one of those backward thinking repubs?!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#7 May 12, 2014
I doubt that Kommandant Darrel Issa would be agreeable to releasing her from his Gestapo torture chamber where he held and interrogated her without arrest as a prolonged, staged witch hunt within a fabricated political scandal.

Boehner should have had the decency to denounce Issa's heartless and immoral abuse of his office and Lois Lerner, but the cowardly lion once again messed up.

Stop harassing Lois Lerner!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#9 May 12, 2014
Lois Lerner is a true patriot who will not lie so that the unpatriotic right can try and disparage our great President. The republicans in congress are a bunch of cowards who don’t have the guts to go and arrest Mrs. Lerner… and all of you tea-bagging idiots will have nothing but frustration as none of your made up non-scandals from Benghazi to this nonsense turns into dust.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#10 May 12, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Lois Lerner is a true patriot who will not lie so that the unpatriotic right can try and disparage our great President. The republicans in congress are a bunch of cowards who don’t have the guts to go and arrest Mrs. Lerner… and all of you tea-bagging idiots will have nothing but frustration as none of your made up non-scandals from Benghazi to this nonsense turns into dust.
The "dust" is turning into dollars for these repub grave dancers.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 May 12, 2014
Correction - Re the Benghazi witch hunt, the "dust" is turning into dollars for these repub grave dancers.

Location hidden

#12 May 12, 2014
You can't make this stuff up.
Obama and Holder are both jokes and history will record it as such.

Location hidden

#13 May 12, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
She's George Bush's friend. He appointed her. I bet she can't wait to spill the beans.
You should have gone to school instead of bumming around.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#14 May 12, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.
Obama and Holder are both jokes and history will record it as such.
In this contempt case we're more likely to remember the Republicans voting to charge this woman with contempt for exercising her right, and after the vote Speaker Boehner weasels out of his constitutional duties to arrest Ms. Learner on those charges.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#15 May 12, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The "dust" is turning into dollars for these repub grave dancers.
This IRS scandal is another Republican clandestine fund raising strategy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 May 12, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
don't matter, her appeal.
Doesn't need an appeal.

I understand: GOPs happy to convict without a trial if they target Dems.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 May 12, 2014
Eric Holder will never prosecute anyone who works for Obama. She got away, with no punishment, or even a slap on the wrist. That thug will not punish another thug. It just goes down in the books as another unpatriotic anti-american appointed by Obama.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 May 12, 2014
see the light wrote:
Eric Holder will never prosecute anyone who works for Obama.
Already has.

Wipe your chin, shug.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#19 May 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already has.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Ever hear the saying"What goes around comes around"? You people will get yours, very soon.
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#20 May 12, 2014
You all miss the beauty of this administration. Obama had the chance to show the world that a black man could lead a free nation to prosperity, peace, and greatness. Instead, he has been the worst President our country has ever seen. It is really a beautiful experiment in genetics unfolding before our eyes.
Microhut Clowns

Noblesville, IN

#21 May 12, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
don't matter, her appeal would keep her our until Obama can pardon her on his last day.
;-00000000000h, U is goooood;) A+4U!!;) it"s all the Trio Class in Drama Clubs! it means 3branches of Duck Cribee!! ;) remembering of Mr. Bill NYeast costco editing! i think i knew who"s hiStory!! ;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 19 min Cordwainer Trout 14
News UAW rival at VW represented by 'union avoidance... 30 min xplode 3
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... 34 min BoneYard 118
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 37 min Have a nice day 57
News Marco Rubio: Desperate for Cuba Deal, Obama Ign... 41 min Peron 65
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Chimney1 164,217
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 1 hr Quirky 24
More from around the web