Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#9810 May 6, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, why the hell are you worried about reservations when you live in your redneck reservation in the form of a section 8 trailer park ghetto ya' stupid klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Your monkeypiss theme is as old and boring as your foreced ebonics usage. There's no demand for either.

Since: Oct 12

Gray, GA

#9811 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, re-read this and give your racist pea brain 24 hours to process.

Yo' monkey piss, all of you stupid section 8 trailer park klanigguhs look alike because you stupid monkeys are busy procreating with your under age relatives and having sex with the family pets.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
still sounds like a black thing and guess what the monkey prezz is about to be impeached lol

Sherman, TX

#9812 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it does not matter what race that is stupid enough to claim your stupid klanjig azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Well, racial stupidity is a matter of racial perception.

If you're not white, you will assume whites are stupid. Just like whites KNOW blacks are stupid. Proof is in test scores, that haven't been lowered for blacks.

You blacks are free to be whatever you want, in your own confinements. Just stay away from other races as, you denegrate any race that is near you.

Would you be able to survive in Africa, amongst your own kind?
No one would put up with your BS, except whites - minus one (me).

Sherman, TX

#9813 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, how are you, my personal forum ho' doing?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a problem that causes you to piss in people's faces, maybe you should get some Depends underwear? Blacks have to clamp it. You know what's funny? Blacks got a lot of tool but, very little intelligence.
Maybe that's where your intelligence went - to the tool? Explains why you always want a white woman.

Sherman, TX

#9815 May 6, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
That not how you talk to Rising Sin last night when he was in you.
Rising Sin? How about you and buffalo-blow-me? Knowing that you Indians/Mongolians killed the original Americans and lied about being here first, why would I think the sun rises and sets in your ass?
You are liars.

Sherman, TX

#9816 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, thanks for the compliment on how fast us Blacks can run. The only thing we cannot catch or outrun is a death scared of Blacks p.o.s. stupid klanjig like you. Your cowardly monkey azz could have won the track and field event in the 100 yard dash if your monkey azz was lined up by the Black runners, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Not so much we're scared of blacks. More that we don't trust them.
Distrust, means preparedness.

But, if you blacks weren't constantly hating on whites, we might not hate you so much.

Sherman, TX

#9817 May 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
that's alright blacks think that white think they all look alike but guess what I can tell the difference and I know where he lives and I'll knock on his door about 6:00 am because he will still be in bed!!! Surprise surprise. Lol
Really, you can tell the differance?

They all look alike to me. That's what I would tell a cop, if questioned about one.

Sherman, TX

#9818 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, all of you stupid section 8 trailer park klanigguhs look alike because you stupid monkeys are busy procreating with your under age relatives and having sex with the family pets.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
When you're stereotyping, why do think all white people live in trailer parks? Isn't it the white people (with money) who live in the mansions?

Sherman, TX

#9819 May 6, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
In my culture, we have name for people like monkey piss......
Inbreds!!!
He calls everyone monkey piss cos, he thinks he's pissing on everyone. Do you feel wet?

Sherman, TX

#9820 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>LOFL! One of them is disguised as a stupid trailer trash racist poster who calls himself "there you go again".
How come blacks don't live in trailer parks?
Who cares? As long as there's someplace, blacks are not.

Sherman, TX

#9821 May 6, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
:
I see small dyck make white face ramble with words.
That be white thing.
No one ever talks about Indian size. Guess it doesn't exist?

Gray, GA

#9822 May 6, 2013
Well I guess the monkey prezz got his way the job rates are up because everyone is going to part time to avoid odumbacare !!!!!!! Thanks monkey piss prezz and his gorilla wife have another party

Sherman, TX

#9823 May 6, 2013
I don't see any way to fix it.

Sherman, TX

#9830 May 6, 2013
Monkeypiss, you moron.

You are as big on stereotyping as any white ever was.
That's the same stupid idea that all non-whites have and try to use against whites.

Let me educate you, one more time:

Whites DO NOT all live in a trailer park.

Whites DO NOT all have welfare - that's a minority (black) thing.

Whites who choose not to sleep with non-whites ARE NOT inbred. Inbreeding comes from sleeping with your sister so, stop doing it.

Whites who DO sleep with monkeys like you are race-traitors and, defective.

Calling me everything that you value in your life -on welfare, inbreeding, race-mixing, baggy pants, whatever - does not make it so.

Why are you so stupid?

Sherman, TX

#9832 May 6, 2013
And, what exactly, is a klanjig?

Black panthers?

Sherman, TX

#9834 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I told your monkey azz to stop associating yourself with the White race. Stop blaming your no money sorry existance on that race ya' stupid section 8 trailer trash klanjig azz of a monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, you want all whites to mix with monkeys cos, you know it will exterminate an entire race.

You are the genocidal klanjig.

Sherman, TX

#9835 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>I agree with your monkey azz wanting to be where Blacks won't live. Your gated, err, fenced in dilapidated section 8 trailer park ghetto is where your monkey azz dwell but Blacks have too much pride to want to live there. Now who cares that, LOFL!
I keep telling you that I don't live in a trailer park, why don't you get it? It would be an improvement to the apartments where I live, with no blacks there.

I think blacks don't live in trailer parks because they are not welcome in them.

Sherman, TX

#9840 May 6, 2013
You're just an insane imbecile.

You are irrational, incapable of learning, paranoid, insecure and just a fool.

Who cares what you think, since you can't think logically, anyway.

Gray, GA

#9842 May 7, 2013
Obama is on his way to be impeach on murder charges along with his girlfriend Hillary!!!

Gray, GA

#9844 May 7, 2013
R U guys 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know how that works out for ya?

Are you stockpiling water?

Hahaha!!!
what are you some kind of nut I don't need to stockpile ill just come take yours!!! Are you defending them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian political elites revel in Trump's inaug... 3 min Mikey 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min inbred Genius 256,485
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Regolith Based Li... 218,792
News Envoy to UN Calls Russia Threat to US and World... 11 min Mikey 12
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 17 min Brian_G 14,903
News Donald Trump may have just destroyed the Republ... 24 min Le Jimbo 38
News Amid Scandal, Tom Price Undergoes Confirmation ... 27 min Le Jimbo 15
More from around the web