Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9113 Apr 1, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry I can't believe you still read any of his posts. That guy is simply ridiculous. In my opinion not worth your time.:)
who likes your opinion anyway.....simple looking farmer gal!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9114 Apr 1, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> I know. I'm almost starting to think he is hammers alter ego.
plenty more from where i come from......stay tuned.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9115 Apr 1, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did blacks contribute anything to this country? Take take take or burn baby burn!!!!!!!
romnesia is a terminal dis-ease......can't see the forest for all them damn trees.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9116 Apr 1, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said the blacks kept me down but I did say I'm tired of having to support the drug ridden, none Working,blame it all on whites,stealing,blacks!!!!!! And the think there equal to hard working ppl. That's the biggest laugh of all
won't be long before the crack head meth. laden mary jane smoking white druggies settle into a non-working habit. decriminalize drugs and push for more lenient drug laws will result in a whole new generation of whites being taken care of by the system. who the hell will be minding the store? whites started this downward trajectory long ago.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9117 Apr 1, 2013
Night Man wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading your posts and you are a complete idiot. You are living proof that the entire black race is brain dead. Stupid people shouldn't smoke crack,you only had half a brain to begin with and crack smoking destroyed the rest
you're from MO...one of the most anti-social states in the nation. you ppl. embrace racism as a god given right. yeah....you even have a production line to spin out more crazy azz ppl. like yourself. might be considered the mass murdering state in the USA. OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9118 Apr 1, 2013
Night Man wrote:
How do you starve a black person ? Hide their food stamps under their work shoes
typical old azz victiKKKracka dull azz joke.
how do you keep a white man from raping his 3yr. old daughter.....tell him its not his.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9119 Apr 1, 2013
Thechosenham wrote:
Interesting..
thought provoking isn't it.......
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9120 Apr 1, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>Some times I think the blacks on here are really white guys pretending to be black,no one can really be as stupid as Black Rhino,New Hammer Time and Big Bad John Roberts.
hello MothraFudder....back for more punishment. you whites take the cake for being so ignorant and stupid.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9121 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you got stats. to back up your bogus statement? surely there was/is white flight. when the money was rolling in real good, whites moved from low-class white areas too. its the "i'm better than you mentality" that moved them away from any area. how bout that District Attorney in TX that moved further out into the "whites only" countryside......only to get himself and his wife shot to death.
heard it prolly was aryan nation, white-supremacist skin-head anti-gov't militia that did it. surely no blacks would want to live near them lowdown dirty rotten white savages. need to OWN up to your RACIST history boy!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you should review it again. That was one theory. The other (more likely) theory is it was Mexican drug gang members. You know about the Mexican drug gangs, don't you? Those were the people DumBama and Racist Holder supplied with guns. In any case, it's likely it was those minorities who killed this couple.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9122 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said, she is one of Y'all.
If that's the way you look at it, so is DumBama.
p dantz

Portage, MI

#9123 Apr 1, 2013
What a lame thread.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9124 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
at least they got the damn money to rent your shabbly azz ghetto styled "hizzies."
And you know that how? Did you interview them?
Jeff Smith

Hollywood, FL

#9125 Apr 1, 2013
That's not the way someone should be approaching this issue.

Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9126 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white folks are the butt end of every joke. y'all do so much crazy shyt its nearly impossible to leave you ppl. alone. the gay stuff is a riot and i don't mind telling you stinking skunks about yourselves.
You make no sense.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9127 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
who likes your opinion anyway.....simple looking farmer gal!!!!!!!!!!
Of course you don't want my opinion. Everytime you open your mouth I completely shut you down and you know its true. I've grown bored with you. You will and could never be my equal at anything. I'm better than you. OWN THAT BYTCH. Bye-Bye stupid monkey see ya next time i visit the zoo.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#9128 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't take advantage of poor ppl.......tis you victiKKKrackas that do that.
I champion someone who doesn't exploit his own kind. Kudos to you, NHT!! The dark community needs more bros like you! Go forth and send your message.....save your peeps. The Mexis are coming to take your turf. Circle those Regals!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9129 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should review it again. That was one theory. The other (more likely) theory is it was Mexican drug gang members. You know about the Mexican drug gangs, don't you? Those were the people DumBama and Racist Holder supplied with guns. In any case, it's likely it was those minorities who killed this couple.
oh...so now you are going into denial. white supremacists ruffian murdering gangs. the documentation is already available. no wonder the feds. have ordered millions of rounds of ammo. and drones. the aryan nation brotherhood are planning to attack gov't officials. the domestic terrorist campaign is now under way....just what Palin had hoped for.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9130 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the way you look at it, so is DumBama.
yep...be proud boy.....he even got y'alls countryfried walk down pat.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9131 Apr 1, 2013
p dantz wrote:
What a lame thread.
ppl. like you make it lame. BOOH YAH@@@@@@@@@CHU.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9132 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know that how? Did you interview them?
don't have too....i know your kind loves to rip ppl. off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 274,318
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 6,750
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 4 min Sheriff Joe 529 1,008
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 9 min Red Crosse 71
News President Trump revels in GOP's success: 'Peopl... 9 min CodeTalker 24
News Ind. plant to lay off 700 workers whose jobs Tr... 13 min Red Crosse 5
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 14 min Ronald 32
More from around the web