Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles

#4204 Dec 31, 2012
constituional patriot wrote:
Anybody who thinks that our voting system is not rigged and that there are multiple parties working for different outcomes, is blind. Look up how the Federal Reserve works and you will see a prime example of how our constitution gets violated everyday by the government despite who is in charge, which, by the way, is constitutionally us. The constitution strictly forbids any private party from printing currency, yet the Fed is privately owned. It tells of how the state governments were tasked with creating the Federal government, placing state authority over federal. Somehow, we think it is the other way around. Our Bill of Rights is not to be infringed on. If it is, then the law is automatically void. Research where gun permits and marriage licenses originated from and realize that licenses and permits means we are given a privilege, even though they are rights. There is a difference between the two. Read some history. Free people can't recognize when history is repeating itself if they do not know history. We cannot protect our constitution if we do not understand it. If you thoroughly research history and tyranny within, you will have no choice but to see what we are headed toward in the near future. Or you can sit back and watch this free nation become a totalitarian police state because history tells us that the average life of a democracy, is 200 years and always followed by a dictatorship. This was meant to be a republic, not a democracy. If you believe the two are the same, you are sadly mistaken. Now, they want to take away our right to bear arms thinking criminals will listen to law for some reason and disarming the innocent. Another trait of ALL dictatorships in the past. Obama claimed he would stop special interests from running Washington, yet he filled the White House with lobbyists. He then appointed a former VP and 30 year lawyer of Monsanto, as the head of the agency that regulates its products. Come on people, open your eyes!
Oh, they will open their eyes. When they do they will wonder where our nation went. Perhaps they will too shed a tear just as I shed a tear at present for what is to come. Their tears will be shed for what they gave away. Theirs will be shed in vain for what they can't recover. Mine will be shed in vain as well. They will remember, I won't.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4205 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
So what! That's administrative. I know you like cutting down the greatest state in the Union, but no dice. Look up GDP and read! Then get back to me.
“California’s budget woes combined with poor economic results have long made it a poster child for poor fiscal management. The state’s credit rating has been downgraded to an A- by S&P, the lowest rating for any U.S. state, and its budget and pension shortfalls are infamous.

Even more so than in other states, the main political challenge for California’s politicians will be to put the state on firm fiscal footing. Given the state’s poor current condition [and] the rotten condition of its non-Hollywood, non-Silicon Valley economy, this process is bound to take years.

http://www.calwatchdog.com/2012/05/15/walter-...

Location hidden

#4206 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's 31 municipalities across the US filing for bankruptcies.
Most are in red states.
Wipe your chin...
Red states, schmed states - the municipalities that are failing aren't going bankrupt because people are working and supporting themselves.

Wipe your ass...

Location hidden

#4207 Dec 31, 2012
California - Failed Liberal Experiment

California sent some politicians to Texas to find out why Texas succeeds in creating new jobs.

As if we didnt know!

California is the liberal's dirty little secret: the perfect experiment of what happens to an economy when leftist policies are implemented: high tax, public employee union dominated

California is failing miserably.

One theme is obvious and persistent when you peruse dozens of stories on California companies that have pulled up stakes in the past few years: Many are going somewhere else to lower costs, whether it's a shipping company moving HQ jobs from Oakland to Phoenix, or a software maker leaving North Hollywood for Austin, or a visual effects studio leaving Venice, Ca., for Port St. Lucie and Vancouver.

Some firms also say they are leaving because California's state and local budget crunch has made government voracious. LegalZoom, the online company, is leaving Los Angeles for Austin because of a lengthy dispute with city government over taxes. One thing that sealed the move: When the firm's 400 employees heard the company was contemplating leaving, some began asking to relocate. Meanwhile, Creators Syndicate, the media syndication company, has also contemplated leaving because of a dispute over taxes with the city of Los Angeles that prompted an official of the company to accuse the city of operating like a "banana republic" and its bureaucrats of acting like "Stalin's apparatchiks."

Faced with the prospects of California Republicans heading to Texas for advice, Gov. Jerry Brown decided to send his lieutenant governor, Gavin Newsom, along for the trip. But Brown also offered insight into his own thinking on the jobs gap between Texas and California by raising the issue of Proposition 13, the property tax cap which seems to be the default excuse for every California shortcoming these days. Brown pointed out that Texas' eighth graders do much better on achievement tests than California students, then reminded a reporter that Prop 13 restricts property tax collections which finance the schools, thereby implying that California's problems are a matter of a lack of resources for public education.

What Brown failed to point out is that even with Prop 13's limitations California spends more per pupil in its K-through-12 public schools than Texas does, and that Texas' recent public school gains are a result of curriculum reform in the 1990s, not some great explosion of spending in its schools.

Conclusion - unfettered liberal policies will destroy this country.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4208 Dec 31, 2012
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your illogic didn;t show results idiot.
He's chumming...

Location hidden

#4209 Dec 31, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
California is not red
Texas is.

Location hidden

#4210 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
5k says you are to scared to even meet me girly boy..........
Gosh, even Romney bet $10K and he lost.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#4211 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Texas is.
If only Texas could take over, we could get our country back!! Cowboys that know how to work hard, play hard, carry their guns with pride and don't put up with girly men!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4212 Dec 31, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Red states, schmed states -
Yes, I slapped the snot out of you again.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#4213 Dec 31, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
California - Failed Liberal Experiment
California sent some politicians to Texas to find out why Texas succeeds in creating new jobs.
Oh boy! two year old tea bag spam!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4214 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, even Romney bet $10K and he lost.
The girly boy would not show up for any money

Location hidden

#4215 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! two year old tea bag spam!
Ah, so let's disregard the negatives from you regressive Progressives that's more than what...a month old?

Location hidden

#4216 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I slapped the snot out of you again.
LOL, sure you did, ma'am.

Hey, tell us your Newtown/assault rifle joke again.

Location hidden

#4217 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The girly boy would not show up for any money
You don't have the money and you don't have the spine.

Location hidden

#4218 Dec 31, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so let's disregard the negatives from you regressive Progressives that's more than what...a month old?
Two year old spam is a) two years old and b) still spam

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4219 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have the money and you don't have the spine.
Really

Prove it.......he claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to punch me in the face for free

When he got scared I offered to pay for his trip

5k says he is too scared to face me
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#4220 Dec 31, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
“California’s budget woes combined with poor economic results have long made it a poster child for poor fiscal management. The state’s credit rating has been downgraded to an A- by S&P, the lowest rating for any U.S. state, and its budget and pension shortfalls are infamous.
Even more so than in other states, the main political challenge for California’s politicians will be to put the state on firm fiscal footing. Given the state’s poor current condition [and] the rotten condition of its non-Hollywood, non-Silicon Valley economy, this process is bound to take years.
http://www.calwatchdog.com/2012/05/15/walter-...
And? GDP is still higher than any other state. Jerry Brown will straighten out any shortfalls in administrative money allocations. Austerity is coming, under a Democrat governor.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#4221 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the money and you don't have the spine.
I made him an offer to meet me anytime at the VFW on Orange Ave. in Coronado, CA.. Lets see what the spineless coward does.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#4222 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Prove it.......he claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to punch me in the face for free
When he got scared I offered to pay for his trip
5k says he is too scared to face me
You're always offering men money to come beat you up. It's how you get off.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4223 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>And? GDP is still higher than any other state. Jerry Brown will straighten out any shortfalls in administrative money allocations. Austerity is coming, under a Democrat governor.
Why are you such a girly boy????

Where are your cop friends???
Are they girly boys like you???

5k says you are too scared to meet me..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Female candidate quits Kansas race over 2005 ha... 14 min Red Crosse 2
News Tillerson tours Europe while everyone wonders i... 39 min Hah_ 89
News Still Untitled: Alabama Election - Roy Moore 43 min Chilli J 63
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 47 min Retribution 204
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 47 min Repub Family Values 47,084
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 49 min Lawrence Wolf 345
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 1 hr Retribution 1,623
More from around the web