How Hillary will postpone the fight f...

How Hillary will postpone the fight for the future of the Democratic...

There are 44 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 18, 2014, titled How Hillary will postpone the fight for the future of the Democratic.... In it, The Washington Post reports that:

How Hillary will postpone the fight for the future of the Democratic party - and why that might not be a good thing Conventional wisdom for 2016 goes like this: Republicans are heading toward a bruising primary while, if she runs, Hillary Clinton is the de facto Democratic nominee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cat74

Hanover Park, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Do the Democrats really believe Governor's Cuomo, and Brown will step aside for Hillary? And Uncle Joe will say, "You go girl. I don't want to be President." And John Kerry is just going to sit this Campaign out? You live in la la land. Hillary still has to answer for the Benghazi disaster. If the Republicans won't make her accountable then the American people will in the primaries.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Do the Democrats really believe Governor's Cuomo, and Brown will step aside for Hillary? And Uncle Joe will say, "You go girl. I don't want to be President." And John Kerry is just going to sit this Campaign out? You live in la la land. Hillary still has to answer for the Benghazi disaster. If the Republicans won't make her accountable then the American people will in the primaries.
There were 13 attacks on American embassies during the Bush years, resulting in some 100 deaths. But Fox News and their reich-wing cohorts has never mentioned them. Benghazi is something that happened to us, not something the administration did. I’m sorry you haven’t gotten the memo, but Benghazi is just another Fox non-story. Same with the IRS “scandal.”

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#5 Feb 19, 2014
twostroketerror wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 13 attacks on American embassies during the Bush years, resulting in some 100 deaths. But Fox News and their reich-wing cohorts has never mentioned them. Benghazi is something that happened to us, not something the administration did. I’m sorry you haven’t gotten the memo, but Benghazi is just another Fox non-story. Same with the IRS “scandal.”
They were mostly car bombs where civilians were killed and no ambassadors. Apples and Oranges pookie. Nice try at spin.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#6 Feb 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Benghazi has postponed Hillary's life indefinitely.
She is on hold, waiting for that train to take her to hell.
PRUDEN: Hillary Clinton's war on women...Hillary did nothing to stop Bills bionic zipper, she attacked the women instead and did everything she could to ruin their lives.

Krauthammer: She Achieved Nothing As Secretary of State...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 Feb 19, 2014
twostroketerror wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why but The repube/fux continued benghazi grave dancing reminds me of the ad "i have fallen and i can't get up"!
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why but The repube/fux continued benghazi grave dancing reminds me of the ad "i have fallen and i can't get up"!
Maybe Hillary needs 'Life Alert' to help her get back up ...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
She won't run because she will lose to Benghazi.
She was totally responsible for the deaths of Christopher Stevens, Ty Wood, Doherty and Smith.
The Battling Boys of Benghazi
We're the Battling Boys of Benghazi,
no fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell,
defending the country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job but we answered the call,
fought to the consulate, and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate,
Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
So we fought and we fought, and we fought till we died.
But we gave our all for Uncle Sam,
but Barack Obama didn't give a damn.
Just two dead SEALs, who carried the load,
no thanks to us, we're just "bumps in the road."
You give Beat Poetry a new meaning. You should be beaten about the head and shoulders for blabbing it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Democrat Bully. Fresh out of jail you are? YES.
Yes, and I'm a'comin' after you, Eightball. Hiding in your outhouse won't help.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Killary. What a fitting name for the human life wasting witch of Benghazi.
Those four are not her first.
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#16 Feb 19, 2014
That is the thing. She will also have to run through the Vince Foster "affair". She will be reminded of Benghazi at every campaign stop. She looks bad. She needs some real spa time.
hop singh

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Yeah she'll be late for the primaries. She'll be hung up in traffic on the GW Bridge

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#18 Feb 20, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
That is the thing. She will also have to run through the Vince Foster "affair". She will be reminded of Benghazi at every campaign stop. She looks bad. She needs some real spa time.
Hillary will either have an opponent or will create one to help get her current legacy out of the way. Then it will be her right wing conspiracy ploy or the old news ploy she has used quite often.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#19 Feb 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> or the old news ploy .
Interesting comment when you consider the repubes are using decades old news about BiIl Clinton to taint Hillary and digging up old mouthpieces to do the tainting.

Yes, old news.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#20 Feb 20, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You give Beat Poetry a new meaning.it.
There is alot of Howl(ing) at the moon!

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#21 Feb 20, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting comment when you consider the repubes are using decades old news about BiIl Clinton to taint Hillary and digging up old mouthpieces to do the tainting.

Yes, old news.
Yes, and her decade old lies and attacks on Bills women are just as true and viable as Benghazi is today. She is consistent.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#22 Feb 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
nt.
Have you boys managed to connect hillary to why the world is not flat! Loll
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#23 Feb 20, 2014
Have you noticed the rise in violence all over America. Most of it by progressive voting fools. You will see a massive rise in inter gender violence where men will not tolerate being assaulted by women as their patience is wearing thin as the insane balancing act of traditional treatment of women and the modern equality is ripping us apart at the seams. You will see retribution in public settings by more and more men and less men helping a woman who is in need of help. Domestic violence is another issue where violence against men has risen dramatically. Most men have traditionally in the west given women respect as the fairer sex. The healthy percentage of ladies who know the game and how it is played properly are innocent but alas some will suffer as the insane progressive agenda continues to move us towards a waterloo ending. It seems when it is over, the world will be flat again. Only by progressive doing. I am right in all of the issues of tyranny that is building up, and I am right on this issue also. You will see. To all our detriment as we end up treating each other worse.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#24 Feb 21, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Have you boys managed to connect hillary to why the world is not flat! Loll
Just her botoxed forehead, it's kinda flat.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#25 Feb 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just her botoxed forehead, it's kinda flat.
True desperation, boy, when you criticize a prospective candidate's forehead. LOLL
INFIDEL

Grants, NM

#26 Feb 21, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
She won't run because she will lose to Benghazi.
She was totally responsible for the deaths of Christopher Stevens, Ty Wood, Doherty and Smith.
The Battling Boys of Benghazi
We're the Battling Boys of Benghazi,
no fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell,
defending the country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job but we answered the call,
fought to the consulate, and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate,
Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
So we fought and we fought, and we fought till we died.
But we gave our all for Uncle Sam,
but Barack Obama didn't give a damn.
Just two dead SEALs, who carried the load,
no thanks to us, we're just "bumps in the road."
Sorry to disagree with you. I can't stand that rancid hag but mainstream America does not care about Benghazi. I grew up in Libya. Kaddafi's fall was a great day for me and for freedom. The administration bungled Libya terribly. Brave, loyal Americans died as a result it's true but most people just plain don't care. The Democrats don't care about much except protecting criminal thugs and promoting homosexuality while the Republicans are only concerned about making millionaires richer. If you think Benghazi is going to make a difference... well good luck with that. The best hope for conservatives is to develop some realistic expectations. In 1992 Bill Clinton was not liberal enough for the far left of the Democratic party but he delivered 75%+ of what they wanted and became their darling in the end. Romney was torpedoed by his own party for not being conservative enough. With friends like that who needs enemies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 10 min goonsquad 66
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 10 min xxxrayted 35
News Nation's capital is sinking into the ocean 11 min Your Ex 13
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 17 min District 9 21
News Planned Parenthood chief slams 'sensationalized... 24 min Cat74 56
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 26 min goonsquad 370
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min red and right 190,073
More from around the web