Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
9,241 - 9,260 of 11,688 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10524 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
On Thursday, the parents of two of the four Americans
flagged for mjjjizzem-coated spam.

Location hidden

#10525 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathleen Sebelius had one final glitch on her way out the door.
7.5 million signed up for health care.

those are real numbers, mjjjizzzemm.

Location hidden

#10526 Apr 11, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The prison part is correct?
The line making its way to your bathroom stall is correct?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10527 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many paid and how many are in Medicaid?
liberal waiting on check

Olive Branch, MS

#10528 Apr 11, 2014
Same Ol Same Ol wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush may have caused a lot these problems, but Obama sure has not done anything to fix them. As a matter of fact Obama has kept or expanded many of Bush's policies.
Bush has not been in office since 2008, it is now 2013. When are you guys going to stop blaming Bush and start holding this President accountable for his actions? Not Obama but his administration. Bush had nothing to do with Benghazi, Fast and Furious, attack on Libya, IRS scandal. But yet silence from his supporters.
Obama's policies have done nothing to lower unemployment. The only thing Obama's policies have done is grow government. Oh and the Republicans have held up everything argument does not hold water. For Obama's first 2 years in office the Democrats had the Majority in the House and the Senate. Since Democrats were in total control Obama should have been able to get everything he wanted passed and signed into law, but alas he could not. For the first 2 years of his Presidency the Republicans could not stop anything. It is just convenient that now the Democrats and Obama can blame the Republicans for everything.
I have nothing personal against Obama; I just do not like his policies and the direction he is attempting to go in.
fox news has got you brainwashed. bush jr and Ronald are the two worst presidents in the American history. at least Obama is trying to do something for the working man. Obama care is the best thing since our national parks. the republicans and corporate America have been whining like titty babies since 2008, and so have the large health insurance companies (cigna, united health care, ect). what did you want the same ole status qou (low wages,$1500.00 per month to insure your family? at least Obama is trying to do something that will help the middle class. the reason more people are on food stamps is because bush f" uped the economy. health care insurance is an open market right now and more affordable. the republicans need to quit whining. cigna and united health care are going broke due to competition in the health insurance market. no more existing conditions, high deductables,, if you cant afford it still, you get expanded state medicad, Mississippi governor you quit whining also, Obama care is the law of the land now nothing else you can do, give us our open insurance market or put us on expanded medicad, its the law!.

Location hidden

#10529 Apr 11, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many paid and how many are in Medicaid?
How DARE people who are eligible for Medicare draw from those benefits!!!!!

Location hidden

#10530 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE people who are eligible for Medicare draw from those benefits!!!!!
Thanks for stealing $ 716 billion from Medicare to pay for it.

Location hidden

#10531 Apr 11, 2014
Made up numbers mean nothing.

Like your posts.

Location hidden

#10532 Apr 11, 2014
How Obamacare's $716 Billion in Cuts Will Drive Doctors Out of Medicare

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10535 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>That Congressman was elected. Holder was appointed, you dunce.
Don't confuse the bots. The start crying.

Location hidden

#10536 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>A) No, I don't...

B) You told us you have paid millions of dollars in taxes... no matter how many posts I have.

C) It's Friday before TAX DAY and you pretend to be an accountant and here you are...
Running again I see.

Location hidden

#10537 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>7.5 million signed up for health care.

Lie

Location hidden

#10539 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>How DARE people who are eligible for Medicare draw from those benefits!!!!!
The lefts losers and illegals are signing up for SSI moron. It is supposed illegal to give illegals SSI v

Location hidden

#10543 Apr 11, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no knowledge beyond GOP baseless talking points. Your dissent isnt politics
Your ignorance is legendary

Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...

Location hidden

#10544 Apr 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The lefts losers and illegals are signing up for SSI moron.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!

How are those 14 swing states working out for you ScrotumSniffer?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#10545 Apr 11, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesnt give the Congressmen unmitigated access to be a rude baboon. Holder wasnt wrong in confronting an old senile racist
"fester"
I would bet you cried when holder got called on the carpet for his failures. He sounded like a six year old, whining and crying.
Peacfe
KMA
GPUAR

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10548 Apr 11, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
How Obamacare's $716 Billion in Cuts Will Drive Doctors Out of Medicare
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Opinion pieces from Forbes based on a Romney advisor don't count as proof.

Now, explain how Medicais has been bilked throughout the years.

Rick Scotts company was fined 1.7 billion dollars for bilking Medicaid / Medicare patients.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10549 Apr 11, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is legendary
Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...
Your stupidity amazes everyone - reads the LAST PART of the link YOU provided;

"*UPDATE: After the show Sunday, Clinton Counselor Doug Band wrote me to say that "during the interview, reflecting on a derivatives debate that occurred twelve years ago, President Clinton inadvertently conflated an analysis he received on a specific derivatives proposal with then-Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan's arguments against any regulation of derivatives."

Band wrote that President Clinton "still wishes, as he has said several times, that he had pursued legislation to provide additional regulatory authority in this area, even though the Republican majority in Congress would have blocked such an effort. And he remains convinced that he received excellent advice on the economy and the financial system from his economic team, led by treasury Secretaries Bentsen, Rubin and Summers; that Chairman Greenspan served the nation well during those 8 years; and that SEC Chairman Arthur Levitt, and others in regulatory positions fulfilled their responsibilities in a manner that supported remarkable growth without improvident risk."

Feeling stupid yet?

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#10550 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions more have been cancelled.

Everyone has seen their premiums and deductibles rise, while their coverage shrinks.

It's about to be repealed.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#10551 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it takes some intelligence to fill in those forms and you'd have to show up for work.
I have NEVER accused you of preparing taxes, even yours, mjjjizzem.
Of course: for you there is no need.
No, it doesn't.

Individual tax returns are being outsourced to India, where the people are smarter and better educated than Americans who are the victims of tenured teacher unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min scirocco 151,128
Paul hits Clinton's 'shoot first' Syria policy 5 min Righteous 8
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 6 min spocko 740
Support for U.S. overseas involvement jumps, po... 9 min Critics Take Action 5
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Aura Mytha 115,170
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 49 min The Kangaroo 197
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 1 hr mjjcpa 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••