91-year-old Congressman loses Texas GOP primary: 'I just got whipped'

May 27, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Christian Science Monitor

Rep. Ralph Hall mingles with fellow veterans at a 'Band of Brothers' happy hour he attends nearly every week in his hometown of Rockwall, Texas, April 11. The 91-year-old Texas Republican talks about wanting to fix Obamacare and fight EPA regulations.

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Judged:

too bad this hasn't happened to Rangel, Conyers and Cummings
Devin Robertson

Denison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Judged:

Good riddance, now Ralph Hall can go fishing for the few months he's got left on Earth. His retirement package from Congress, along with his Texas state pension, put him in the upper 1% of income in 4th District.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Judged:

Good for him. Even at his age he's not a simpering weakling like every democrat that loses.
Gene Tracy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

You're just pissed you'll have to run against an incumbent in two years.
Admit it....you ran against Hall three times. Why? And in the runoff you support him?
Child, please. Everyone can see right through your "support".
Your dream of being in congress will never happen now.
Go away, polish your crank shaft or push rod some other place.
Old Timer
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Sad, Ralph was a good congressman
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Where does Ralph Hall stand on the flood of illegal brown children spilling across our border and the jailed illegals being turned out by the tens of thousands across the country at this very moment?? He's still a congressman, can he be bothered to DO something to protect the American citizens from the INVASION???

See, this is why he got booted: he's not worth a damn, and never was worth a damn......good effin' riddance to bad rubbish.
Bob

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Devin Robertson wrote:
Where does Ralph Hall stand on the flood of illegal brown children spilling across our border and the jailed illegals being turned out by the tens of thousands across the country at this very moment?? He's still a congressman, can he be bothered to DO something to protect the American citizens from the INVASION???

See, this is why he got booted: he's not worth a damn, and never was worth a damn......good effin' riddance to bad rubbish.
Devin, how can you see to type your drivel with that white hood covering your head?
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin, how can you see to type your drivel with that white hood covering your head?
I stated facts. Care to debate the FACTS,@zzhole?? What part of "invasion from/through mexico" did I get wrong??@zzhole.....blow your self-righteousness out your @zz you open-border vinegar-leaking douchebag
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see: France isn't next door, so it IS NOT White Frenchmen who're invading us. Germany isn't next door, so it IS NOT White Germans invading us. Hmmmm.....

The grown man knows the world he lives in, I'm cognizant of the brown tide invading us. Maybe you need glasses you @ZZHOLE.

If you feel so charitable why don't you take in about 40 mexicons into your home and see how quick they steal everything not bolted down to the foundation???
Bob

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

You're a hill-billy shi t packing butt hole surfer, what are you so afraid of, redneck?
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

White Western civilization is not fit for non-whites, They Don't Deserve to live here. America was founded By White People For White People, and we are to be the benefactors of the native Indians. That's it. The lesser races can go back to their native lands and suffer under their corrupt regimes, they bring nothing to the table but crime and diseases, along with their sub-par IQ.

Suck it, Bob, you're just a pandering fool who fancies yourself to be morally superior just because you're rooting for the dispossession of White Men in America.
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

The little hebe from Virginia, Eric "Open Border" Cantor, got the boot today. Along with Ralph Hall, that's a good @ss-whoopin' from the TEA Party stalwarts. Good riddance to both of those idiots.....
no brainer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Devin Robertson wrote:
The little hebe from Virginia, Eric "Open Border" Cantor, got the boot today. Along with Ralph Hall, that's a good @ss-whoopin' from the TEA Party stalwarts. Good riddance to both of those idiots.....
Pardon my ignorance , but I can't think of any notable accomplishments in his long congressional tenure, how should we remember his skeletal remains ?
Jose Cervantez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Devin Robertson wrote:

You poor bastard Devin, squirming as you watch the GOP self deport their ass
Contrary to Romneys plan. We are growing in number, to a point where we decide who takes back our country, you will see the day when L.A. Is once again called "Los Angeles " and Vegas is "Las Vegas " PS take a look at how many Hispanics own fortune 5 companies, want to call us Aliens again you sorry white trash ?
Bob

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Devin Robertson wrote:
Urine effin pos
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Jose Cervantez wrote:
<quoted text>
We are growing in number,
What's this "we" BS, have you got an underage girl in your pocket?? The only thing coming out of mexico is crime, drunkenness, diseases, and sub-IQ morons who can't speak/read English.

What this country needs is more White immigrants from North Western Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. America doesn't need third-rate mestizo-scum who just want to get on welfare.
Jose Cervantez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>What's this "we" BS, have you got an underage girl in your pocket?? The only thing coming out of mexico is crime, drunkenness, diseases, and sub-IQ morons who can't speak/read English.

What this country needs is more White immigrants from North Western Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. America doesn't need third-rate mestizo-scum who just want to get on welfare.
Oh beautiful , people who immigrate from the countries you mention are called immigrants if they immigrate from mexico they are aliens. Surely this immigrants would do the same jobs as the aliens and keep our economy thriving right ? You are beyond an idiot , Shame on me for replying to trash, considering the source ,over and out, chau chau bye bye GOP
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Jose Cervantez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh beautiful , people who immigrate from the countries you mention are called immigrants if they immigrate from mexico they are aliens. Surely this immigrants would do the same jobs as the aliens and keep our economy thriving right ? You are beyond an idiot , Shame on me for replying to trash, considering the source ,over and out, chau chau bye bye GOP
Sod off, esse. Mexicons are STILL, and always will be, just one generation removed from cutting out sacrificial victims' hearts on top of stone pyramids. I just don't see rocket scientists coming from mexico, just the lowest form of nation-destroying jetsam and flotsam. Look at mexico: there's nothing there any White Man wants. Add dirty water to clean water and you just get more dirty water......
Heywood Jablowme

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Sod off, esse. Mexicons are STILL, and always will be, just one generation removed from cutting out sacrificial victims' hearts on top of stone pyramids. I just don't see rocket scientists coming from mexico, just the lowest form of nation-destroying jetsam and flotsam. Look at mexico: there's nothing there any White Man wants. Add dirty water to clean water and you just get more dirty water......
Devin, urine effin asso.
You are sofa king wee tarded!
Devin Robertson

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Heywood Jablowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin, urine effin asso.
You are sofa king wee tarded!
Don't use junior high names, refute what I say. You can't.

If White Europeans hadn't established Western Civilization in what is now North America, Indians would still be practicing a hunter-gatherer existence, and the Aztecs would still be sacrificing thousands of people on top of stone pyramids. Do you really think that they would have developed the airplane, the semi-conductor chip, or any semblance of modern civilization on their own?? Didn't think so........

Mexicons and all indigenous would-be migrants: stay south of the Rio Grande, this is not your land!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••