Bennett: Senator McCain is An 'American Hero'

Jun 30, 2013 Full story: Arutz Sheva Israel News 117

Economy Minister Naftali Bennett, chairman of the Bayit Yehudi party, had praise on Sunday for U.S. Senator John McCain, whom he branded as "a hero".

Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#21 Jul 2, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
Naftali Bennett is a bigoted racist zionazi who wants to strip Arabs in Israel of their citizenship and continue colonizing the Golan and West Bank with Jewish settlements. Beware of who he considers a "hero".
Wow!!

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

#22 Jul 3, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>Where's Siam?

I think Siam is Myanmar.
Bennet

United States

#23 Jul 3, 2013
I was misquoted. What I said was:

"Senator McCain is An 'American Herpes Blister on the World's Buttocks'."
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#24 Jul 3, 2013
"MAD MAC" MCCAIN: AIPAC PUPPET & U.S. TRAITOR

Not one educated Veteran can stand Viet Nam's biggest Fraud:"Hanoi Johnny" who is well known for his cozy & talkative friendship with the N. Vietnamese in the betrayal of fellow G.I.s.

Were it not for his Daddy; Adm McCain, he would never have graduated flight school to destroy several planes in botched landings etc

In 1967 he distinguished himself with spearheading AIPAC's USS Liberty attack cover up and refused to help any and all REAL, wounded Veterans of that one, particular Israeli betrayal.

Since then, he has not missed a single opportunity to serve Israel's interests over those of the U.S. and remain one of the most treacherous & destructive traitors to sully our sorry Government.

Sydney, Australia

#25 Jul 3, 2013
How for you like that the brotherhood as having a campaign of passive resistance at home and murder and mayhem in Syria.
That figures.
Traitors are like that .
Cowards .
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Jul 3, 2013
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#27 Jul 4, 2013
McCain is an American PSYCHO!!!
Wild Kingdom

United States

#28 Jul 4, 2013
Maybe a rattlesnake bit him when he was out hunting peyote in the desert and he has snake rabies.
Wild Kingdom

United States

#29 Jul 4, 2013
He seems to froth at the mouth a lot. That could be a clue.

Blacktown, Australia

#30 Jul 4, 2013
Wild Kingdom wrote:
Maybe a rattlesnake bit him when he was out hunting peyote in the desert and he has snake rabies.

Maybe that could explain why a rattler turned himself in to the vigilante border control psychoses , demanding to be extradited to Greenland.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#31 Jul 4, 2013
Wild Kingdom wrote:
It's from all that psychiatric medication that he needs to take just to function!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#32 Sep 3, 2013
Check again, now looks like an Obama stooge, calling for WW3.

Marrickville, Australia

#33 Sep 3, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Check again, now looks like an Obama stooge, calling for WW3.

Allah is probably transmitting them to do these stupid things .

James

Atlanta, GA

#34 Sep 3, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It's from all that psychiatric medication that he needs to take just to function!!
You like to gas innocent women and children do you...
Get out of the USA, traitor
mxlplx

United States

#35 Sep 3, 2013
Well, we know now where McCain's paycheck comes from.
mxlplx

United States

#36 Sep 3, 2013
Next week, Bennett will be awarding him the Bibi Netanyahoo Star of David Cross, Israel's highest medal of honor. A little key hidden inside opens his Swiss safety deposit box.
mxlplx

United States

#37 Sep 3, 2013
Between that and the key hidden up the camel's arse that Prince Bandar gave him, he's set to finance quite a legacy for the grandkids.
Sigorney Weaver

United States

#38 Sep 3, 2013
Wild Kingdom wrote:
It's that lump in his cheek. He's been taken over by aliens. Believe me, I know.
CDC

United States

#39 Sep 3, 2013
Obama has been infected with Mad POW disease. I think we need to issue a quarantine.
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#40 Sep 3, 2013
McCain is an American Hero. But that classification came way before he ran for President and then sabatoged the campaign and threw his VP pick under the bus. Now I find him as an old and senile hack that seems to want war. Sorry, McCain, but it is time for you to retire and let someone with brains take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 9 min Here Is One 45
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Straw Grasping Te... 158,757
Bachmann Gets Security Detail After Isis T... 42 min cancer suxs 16
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 52 min Edmond Pulpo 40
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 53 min Dogen 372
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 1 hr barefoot2626 172
State Unemployment Rates Tilt In Favor of Color... 1 hr Mykro 2

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE