How did Doug Jones win? Women and mil...

How did Doug Jones win? Women and millennials pushed senator-elect to victory over Roy Moore

There are 22 comments on the Alabama Live story from Dec 13, 2017, titled How did Doug Jones win? Women and millennials pushed senator-elect to victory over Roy Moore. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Black women, a voting bloc the chairman of the Democratic National Committee called "the backbone" of the party, pulled the most weight in a coalition with women and young voters to carry Doug Jones to victory in last night's special election. Jones won in large part to African-American turnout in a race where blacks represented a larger portion of turnout than when Barack Obama was on the ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
victory lap

East Lansing, MI

#1 Dec 13, 2017
He almost lost to a pedophile.
Cant Escape DESTINY

Tampa, FL

#2 Dec 13, 2017
Dumocrats celebrating winning against a pedophile is like the crew of a nuclear submarine celebrating sinking a rowboat.
But after the 2016 election, I guess they better take what they can get, ehh?
LMAO!
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2017
Alabama should be real proud of electing another baby killer to the Senate. Accusers proved to have lied and forged, yet the huge Soros funding convinces people to elect those slaughtering babies for convenience and lust.
Palin s Turkey Thresher

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 13, 2017
Cant Escape DESTINY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumocrats celebrating winning against a pedophile [sic] is like the crew of a nuclear submarine celebrating sinking a rowboat.
Fair enough, it was disturbingly close, but it _is_ Alabama. To make a significant dent in the results the R. candidate would have to be a pro gun control pederast rather than just a pederast. Obviously.
Cant Escape DESTINY

Tampa, FL

#5 Dec 13, 2017
Palin s Turkey Thresher wrote:
<quoted text>

Fair enough, it was disturbingly close, but it _is_ Alabama. To make a significant dent in the results the R. candidate would have to be a pro gun control pederast rather than just a pederast. Obviously.
How did Jones win?
The only way democ Rats CAN "win" any more:
"Evidence of voter fraud exists in the election.
Democratic activists made a last-minute push to get out the vote against Roy Moore in Alabama by encouraging “African-Americans in Mississippi” to vote in the wrong state.
Sources on the ground in Alabama confirm that these tactics are real, and they have been used by supporters of Democrat Doug Jones.
Big League Politics received evidence of a Reddit call for “African-Americans in Mississippi” to “make a short trip to Alabama on December 12.” That Reddit thread is still active.
Similar calls have been made on Reddit for African-Americans in other nearby states, including Georgia and Tennessee."
http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/12/13/breaking...

Harrisson

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#6 Dec 13, 2017
<quoted text>
How did Jones win?
The only way democ Rats CAN "win" any more:
"Evidence of voter fraud exists in the election....
C'mon!! Where's the sportsmanlike conduct? Can't you lose graciously??

You guys were WARNED not to run a Pedo in a general election like that, but you did. And the voters SLAMMED you for it. Case closed.
Cant Escape DESTINY

Tampa, FL

#7 Dec 13, 2017
ROFLMAO @ the pathological hypocrisy of libtardism:
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean like Hillary?
Yisraelite Supremacist

Edison, NJ

#8 Dec 13, 2017
I was slammed by a pederast in my formative years. A well hung menorah burning pederast had the honors of slamming my prostate until it vomited.

Harrisson

Pacific Northwest

#9 Dec 14, 2017
ROFLMAO @ the pathological hypocrisy of libtardism:
<quoted text>You mean like Hillary?
Nope. I didn't vote for her.

Meanwhile, Roy Moore STILL hasn't conceded at the last news report I heard. What a stubborn pos. Not just a Pedo, but a belligerent STUBBORN Pedo.

Wow. Just...wow!
Cant Escape DESTINY

Tampa, FL

#10 Dec 14, 2017
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't vote for her.
I didn't say you did.
I asked if that was the kind of "gracious" losing you were referring to.
You have the reading comprehension of a ground coffee bean.
OneWomynRiot

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2017
THANK YOU, Alabama!! Now it's time to save Sassy!
Reymundo Mejia Guzman

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2017
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>

You guys were WARNED not to run a Pedo in a general election like that, but you did. And the voters SLAMMED you for it. Case closed.
execution by accusation.

Its a shame Democrats don't hold Democrats of the same standard.

If they had the pedophile rapist Bill Clinton never would have been elected president...Twice!!!!!
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 14, 2017
Stand up Alabama!!!

You've saved the dignity of the United States
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 14, 2017
Reymundo Mejia Guzman wrote:
<quoted text> execution by accusation.

Its a shame Democrats don't hold Democrats of the same standard.

If they had the pedophile rapist Bill Clinton never would have been elected president...Twice!!!!!
Democrats borrowed from the Republican play-book.

"Lock Her Up!!!"

And chapter 2

"He's a Kenyan"

Harrisson

Pacific Northwest

#15 Dec 14, 2017
Retribution wrote:
Stand up Alabama!!!

You've saved the dignity of the United States
Amen to that!!
Back Whipper

New York, NY

#16 Dec 14, 2017
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope. I didn't vote for her.

Meanwhile, Roy Moore STILL hasn't conceded at the last news report I heard. What a stubborn pos. Not just a Pedo, but a belligerent STUBBORN Pedo.

Wow. Just...wow!
And still no evidence whatsoever against Roger Moore.

A nighur will be the first to cry they are innocent, and will riot when one is shot even though the evidence is overwhelming.
Yisraelite Supremacist

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 14, 2017
Yisraelite Supremacist wrote:
I was slammed by a pederast in my formative years. A well hung menorah burning pederast had the honors of slamming my prostate until it vomited.
You imposters are the biggest homosexuals on here.
Death on 2 Legs

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#18 Dec 14, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Alabama should be real proud of electing another baby killer to the Senate. Accusers proved to have lied and forged, yet the huge Soros funding convinces people to elect those slaughtering babies for convenience and lust.
Its time to quit wasting all the slaughtered babies.
Tyson needs to open a fetus processing plant. Think of the jobs.
This will also keep planned parenthood from selling fetal tissue for medical research.
Tyson needs to jump on this untapped market.
Reymundo Mejia Guzman

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Democrats borrowed from the Republican play-book.

"Lock Her Up!!!"

And chapter 2

"He's a Kenyan"
What the hell are you talking about?
bottlecap

Dunedin, FL

#21 Dec 15, 2017
The reason Jones won was because of Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post. This was a political hit job ORDERED by the Uber Rich.

It was, after all, the Washington Post that made the charges of sexual misconduct the center-piece of the campaign and the rest of the Corporate Fascist Media piled on.

The goal, of course, was to put another SWAMP NAZI puppet in the US Senate. They succeeded in obtaining that goal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat 13 min Aquarius-WY 1,693
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... (May '15) 2 hr Shuttle hudle 88
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Passion of the Ma... 100,421
News Wisconsin Democrats crowd in for chance to chal... 2 hr Shuttle hudle 12
News Why Democrats and Republicans Like to Fight Abo... 2 hr Annie Oakly 2
News Midwest Democrats look to Tuesday's races to up... 3 hr Annie Oakly 13
News Mitch McConnell trying to remove hemp from cont... 3 hr Spocko 16