Obama highlights actions he is taking...

Obama highlights actions he is taking on his own

There are 25 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Feb 8, 2014, titled Obama highlights actions he is taking on his own. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Among them are an overhaul of job training programs, creation of a new retirement savings program and commitments from CEOs to do more to hire the long-term unemployed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Anybody who believes this liar needs brain surgery. Everything ohbama touches turns to crap. He doesn't have a green tumb but the almighty black finger and that would be the middle finger to America.
Ohbama the savior has turned into a dirty RAT.
This a-hole needs to be impeached, then put in prison for crimes against America. Along with his other misfit holder.Both of these IDIOTS think they are ABOVE the law. Someone needs to put a stop to these jerks and fast!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Feb 8, 2014
I heard Obama is working on a plan where if you want to keep your health insurance you can.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2014
RustyS wrote:
I heard Obama is working on a plan where if you want to keep your health insurance you can.
Good one, Rusty. Lol!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 8, 2014
He has an Operation Model that needs an OPPRESSED and ABUSED Population to feed on.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Obama's arrogance is unbelievable. He threatens Congress that we will act alone. Yet he chastises entrepreneurs and other small business owners with "you didn't build that."
sandy1

New City, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
Obama's arrogance is unbelievable. He threatens Congress that we will act alone. Yet he chastises entrepreneurs and other small business owners with "you didn't build that."
He is an extremely arrogant,lawless anti American POS.
Banana Ropublic

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Feb 8, 2014
hav a nice vacation Dr. Bono!!;-000
Banana Ropublic

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Feb 8, 2014
RayOne wrote:
He has an Operation Model that needs an OPPRESSED and ABUSED Population to feed on.
what was Bushy poleecy! dont ask & dont tell?
watta Dr. Bono thinking?????????? bibuy iBook in 2017!!! ;-000
Banana Ropublic

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Feb 8, 2014
RustyS wrote:
;-00h, where if?!!! it"s wear off!! ;-000
Human Debasement Team IV

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 9, 2014
Most should know by now that Obama is a lightweight. This is nothing more than just mini-moves and shake-n-bake designed to make him look busy and energetic. Historically, the Obama years will be known as the LOST ERA in America. In fact, since Nixon, the US presidency has been seriously overrated in America as our problems have only gotten worse and worse. America is in permanent decline and even more so since 2008.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2014
Human Debasement Team IV wrote:
Most should know by now that Obama is a lightweight. This is nothing more than just mini-moves and shake-n-bake designed to make him look busy and energetic. Historically, the Obama years will be known as the LOST ERA in America. In fact, since Nixon, the US presidency has been seriously overrated in America as our problems have only gotten worse and worse. America is in permanent decline and even more so since 2008.
It is about the way MSM protects him from criticism. He is the Justin Bieber of the nation.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 9, 2014
He will go down in History, as the only Muslim President in American History........

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2014
see the light wrote:
He will go down in History, as the only Muslim President in American History........
He wants to be the 'last' one.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2014
The Office is like the Constitution, is does not fit the AGENDA.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 9, 2014
RayOne wrote:
Someone has to save us from the Republicans.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 9, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Who is Obama?
Is He friend or foe?
I can't tell anymore.
You never could, eightball.
Given your beliefs, I hope he is your foe.

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2014
see the light wrote:
You will go down in history as one of God's mistakes.
Almanac Gore

Hanoi, Vietnam

#23 Feb 10, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to be the 'last' one.
;-000h, dat is so funies;)
Almanac Gore

Hanoi, Vietnam

#24 Feb 10, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You will go down in history as one of God's mistakes.
Woooooooooofman;) thinking-God"s!! U dont like history? how abutt heritage?!!;-000
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#25 Feb 10, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has to save us from the Republicans.
Have you tried suicide yet?I hear it's the bees knees!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Pence, Gregg skirmish comes on the jobs f... 2 min Gene 1
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 4 min Denny CranesPlace 72
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 12 min lides 134
News Poll: Donald Trump trounces Jeb Bush 27 min YouDidntBuildThat 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Rightwing Idiot 193,368
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min Henry Morris Hovind 173,290
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 42 min Responsibility 683
More from around the web