Confronting Clinton on abortion

Confronting Clinton on abortion

There are 4 comments on the World On the Web story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Confronting Clinton on abortion. In it, World On the Web reports that:

Reps. Chris Smith and Bob Inglis today changed the tune of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing by asking Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about the issue of abortion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World On the Web.

Cpetr13

“Reality is better than truth”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#1 Apr 24, 2009
What does the secretary of state have to do with abortion?

These morons represent everything that is wrong with the republican party.
Treyton
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Barrett
#3 Sep 27, 2013
Very great deal and very smooth transaction. PILLSMEDSHOPdotCOM was on top of my order and shipped it within a day. Thats all that they have control over and they done it fast. It sat in customs for a little bit but they have no control over the sluggishness of how customs work.
Dickweed

Kelseyville, CA

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Cpetr13 wrote:
What does the secretary of state have to do with abortion?
These morons represent everything that is wrong with the republican party.
Your post has been hijacked by unregulated capitalists

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lindsey Graham Switches; Will Back Shutdown Fun... 10 min Retribution 13
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 10 min too much 112
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Bongo 52,514
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 35 min tomin cali 54
News a Us Secret Service officer walked past barrica... 1 hr Impeach the Creep 2
News The Government Will Almost Certainly Shut Down ... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 26
News GOP lawmaker: 'Something's not adding up' on La... 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 6
More from around the web