'Respect and dignity' for illegal aliens? Why?

Full story: Examiner.com 53
Illegal aliens, their many allies in Congress and the media are gearing up for Saturday, Oct. 5, which has been declared a National Day for Dignity and Respect . Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2014
How can you have "respect and dignity" for illegal aliens?

They are FOREIGNERS who are in the USA ILLEGALLY. They are CRIMINALS.
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Jan 11, 2014
These leeching criminal parasites who have zero respect for our laws deserve no respect whatsoever, they should be kissing the butts of every taxpayer who unwillingly supported them.

Get The Hell Out!!!!!!!!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Ok this is an old story, no respect get out.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Respect? dignity? they show neither to our laws and country trampling our borders how can they expect respect and dignity from any American? There was a time when I felt empathy for people looking for a better life but time and time again they arrogantly demand what they want while bashing the Americans at the same time. Look at juan from Vero, Fl. "we will take no less than amnesty and citizenship" the fool it's no wonder we're sick of them. Limosneros y con garrote. According to juan, he is americanized and deserves citizenship, no less. What a joke, he is.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 11, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
Respect? dignity? they show neither to our laws and country trampling our borders how can they expect respect and dignity from any American? There was a time when I felt empathy for people looking for a better life but time and time again they arrogantly demand what they want while bashing the Americans at the same time. Look at juan from Vero, Fl. "we will take no less than amnesty and citizenship" the fool it's no wonder we're sick of them. Limosneros y con garrote. According to juan, he is americanized and deserves citizenship, no less. What a joke, he is.
yes he is , that is why he made up all these new names.lol
Jose

New York, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
These leeching criminal parasites who have zero respect for our laws deserve no respect whatsoever, they should be kissing the butts of every taxpayer who unwillingly supported them.
Get The Hell Out!!!!!!!!!!
Kiss my Mexican azzz anglo!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my Mexican azzz anglo!!
No, you kiss my taxpaying American azz who unwillingly supports you and your leeching anchors!!!! Get The Hell Out!!!!!!!!
Jose

New York, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you kiss my taxpaying American azz who unwillingly supports you and your leeching anchors!!!! Get The Hell Out!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your generosity, anglo dumbazzz!! LOL!!! Sorry, but no one is leaving!
sandy1

New City, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for your generosity, anglo dumbazzz!! LOL!!! Sorry, but no one is leaving!
Dream on vermin. One way or another, the real Americans will remove parasites like you and your anchors. Bet on it!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2014
You are leaving, watch and learn.thanks for playing.I can say that if you did not and wont get amnesty now.you never will.Long Live America minus illegals.clean up america.oh you muddys can kiss our azzzzzzz.
Jose

New York, NY

#11 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on vermin. One way or another, the real Americans will remove parasites like you and your anchors. Bet on it!!!
You will be leaving long before we ever do!! LOL!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You will be leaving long before we ever do!! LOL!!!
Wrong, this is my country Not yours!!!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#13 Feb 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
The insults from you indicate just how scared you are, you know damn well there will no amnesty and that you are on borrowed time. Tick tock, jose. ROTFLMAO!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#14 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The insults from you indicate just how scared you are, you know damn well there will no amnesty and that you are on borrowed time. Tick tock, jose. ROTFLMAO!!!
Let me rephrase that " you know damn well there will be no amnesty"
Jose

New York, NY

#15 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, this is my country Not yours!!!!!
You man WAS anglo! You fools are quickly becoming outnumbered!! LOL!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, so close and yet sooooo far they were almost american lol.now get out.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 16, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase that " you know damn well there will be no amnesty"
yup no amnesty, no democrats, no rinos=no illegals wooooo hoooooo
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
you become more stupid every day, you are not even here you are not legal and you never will be.so how will we leave before you???? Face it over.
sandy1

New City, NY

#19 Feb 16, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> exactly, so close and yet sooooo far they were almost american lol.now get out.
Too bad, so sad. Not!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#20 Feb 16, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> yup no amnesty, no democrats, no rinos=no illegals wooooo hoooooo
No scum =a clean America=Celebration!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 134,627
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 22 min Boss 30
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 26 min Guess Who 6
Graham: 2016 hinges on immigration 41 min wild child 2
Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner 49 min Guess Who 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Calvin_Coolish 165,564
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 1 hr barefoot2626 136
More from around the web