Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Duluth, GA

#78757 Nov 1, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>The Blood of Jesus covers me from sickos like you, ruth.
Stop with your lies. Jesus frowns upon that.
The Truth

Santa Clara, CA

#78758 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile wasn't arrested for carrying a gun- put aside, in many states, he would not have been legally allowed to carry a gun.
He was arrested for killing an unarmed boy who's only crime was being black while walking through a bigot's neighborhood.
A juror who judged him said it best: that your pedophile got away with murder.
You are so stupid. Can't even quote jurors correctly. The quote of "I thought he got away with murder" was made by a juror prior to the trial when no charges were brought immediately after the event. And obviously if she thought he was guilty she would have voted that way.

Either learn to read or sit down boy.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78759 Nov 1, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>The post where I responded to your post is #78609.

It CLEARLY shows your name "truth" right above your quote.

My response to your post was simply...
"We know. We've been known that!"

It's THAT simple, LIAR.
You're name is above your post where you admit you are ignorant. Get over it. Live with it. We all here know you are. Can't fix stupid I guess.
The Truth

Santa Clara, CA

#78760 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You care to explain why you are still going to the park to watch children even though it's a violation of your parole and it is specifically prohibited and a violation of the law, Sock Load?
PS: the only time you get to tell anyone to STFU is in your wildest fantasies - in real life, you wouldn't raise an eyebrow, you useless limp wristed ballerina or you'd be beaten in a puddle on the sidewalk.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Wow... look at that... your jungle instinct has surfaced. See boy, that's why you'll always be what you are which is nothing but a burden on society and hated by everyone that looks at you.

You seem to have the same prehistoric impulses as Martin and see how he ended up?? Someone says something you don't like and the first thing you want to do it hit me. Your daddy (assuming your mom knows which john the rubber broke on that night) must be proud.

Beat me up!!! Hahahahaa!!! Being able to beat people up stopped being cool after the 2nd grade. Unless of course you're a fu@king ape that has no regard for the common rules of society.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78761 Nov 1, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman had some superficial skin cuts to the back of his head and his eyes didn't look very blackened to me, just puppy dog dumb and guilty. his nose wasn't broken either. And, the police lab said, though there was evidence of THC in his system, it was so small an amount that it couldn't have had any effect and obviously was ingested or smoked days earlier. You're the one who keeps talking about facts and autopsy reports. It's funny how you change them to suit your own prejudiced, animosity towards blacks, who you, like Zimmerman, declare guilty of criminal action by skin color.
You're wrong again. We are used to that. The M.E. clearly said the marijuana level was enough to effect his behavior. Zimmerman's nose was clearly broken and documented. You're either really stupid, didn't watch the trial, see the true photos of Zimmerman, or you are the ignorant racist defending a thug that was killed by someone that was the wrong color. Martin didn't like crack as either. That is what he called Zimmerman before he attacked him. Guess you didn't hear that either. Please tell us more lies. It's hilarious.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78762 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like when you told us this pedophile only followed the boy for no more than ten seconds?

Or that this pedophile was not stalking the boy even though he was thirty seconds away from the car but two blocks away standing right in front of the boy who was on the sidewalk in front of his house minutes later?
Hello dimwit. You still stuck on that stalking thing. There was no stalking. That's why he wasn't charged dimwit.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78763 Nov 1, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman attacked Martin and got his butt kicked. If he had been tough enough to beat up a kid the way he beat up his old lady maybe he wouldn't have had to use his favorite phallic symbol to even the playing field when he lost the confrontation, which he started by following Martin in the first place, armed and ready to kill from the start, obviously.
Where is any evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin? The prosecutor would like to know.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78764 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile wasn't arrested for carrying a gun- put aside, in many states, he would not have been legally allowed to carry a gun.

He was arrested for killing an unarmed boy who's only crime was being black while walking through a bigot's neighborhood.

A juror who judged him said it best: that your pedophile got away with murder.
The juror your referring to said it best when she said the trial was a publicity stunt and should have never went to trial and NOT GUILTY. Those with half a brain that saw the unedited version of the interview understand how the interviewer put the words in her mouth. Once again you look foolish.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78765 Nov 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>You would make a lousy lawyer. Anybody can get a restraining order including Zimmerman which he did against his fiancee. Since they awarded Zimmerman with a restraining order, does that mean she beat up on him?????? You don't need any kind of evidence to get a restraining order. All you have to do is request one.

Yes, one does choose to hear what they hear, that's why you think Zimmerman said Fn coon. He didn't say that, but your imagination tells you he said that so you can be comforted with the nonsense that this was racial in some way.

I on the other hand have the 911 recording. Care to listen to it? I can even give you time stamps of when Zimmerman ran, when he stopped, and when his breathing returned to normal. That's not hearing what you want to hear. And if you hear differently, then you have some major problems. But if you want to listen to it, just ask, I'll post the link.

Now how much you want to bet that I stuck up for Martin when the story first came out? I'll pay ten to one odds if you want to wager.

Now for some reality:

The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...
He is not interested in the true facts, or watching the trial.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78766 Nov 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I see you failed to quote my entire statement and reply to it. And the part you did copy, your reply has nothing to do with anything!!! That's how stupid you are.

Let's try it again..... Here's what I said for the second time...

You care to attempt to explain how doing any of those things (none of which are against the law by any stretch of the imagination) justifies Martin attacking Zimmerman?? That was the only law broken that night.

If not, shut the fu@k up.

I suggest you either reply to the entire statement or shut the fu@up son.
LOL. That barefoot is a moron. It's a waste of time discussing the true facts in the case with that moron. All it can come back with is gay fantasies.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78768 Nov 1, 2013
Just like this thread the thug is dead. Not guilty. Time to move on.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78769 Nov 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with your lies. Jesus frowns upon that.
He stood too close while Jesus was drinking wine. Just a good warm beer piss.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#78771 Nov 1, 2013
Everything Zimmerman touches turns brown, He's got the shit touch.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78772 Nov 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
Are you now blaming Zimmerman for Martin being shi** brown?
Truth

Duluth, GA

#78773 Nov 1, 2013
Next thing you know Zazz will be blaming Zimmerman for Obozocare being a complete failure. I know Obozo is looking for somebody else to blame.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78774 Nov 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now blaming Zimmerman for Martin being shi** brown?
They go to extremes blaming Whitey sometimes which leads me to terminal laughter.
IB-R134a

Chino, CA

#78776 Nov 1, 2013
I want to see how bad they react when 4 out of 5 blacks get their food stamps cut :)and having to start paying for health insurance:))

I doubt very many of them will ever realize the worse the economy get's it becomes more so for them. They seem to think the more middle class whites are ruined makes them better off?

just stupid....
Jeff

Beckley, WV

#78777 Nov 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
Man, you saying being brown is shit is something, traythug would be proud.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78778 Nov 2, 2013
IB-R134a wrote:
I want to see how bad they react when 4 out of 5 blacks get their food stamps cut :)and having to start paying for health insurance:))
I doubt very many of them will ever realize the worse the economy get's it becomes more so for them. They seem to think the more middle class whites are ruined makes them better off?
just stupid....
According to my tax preparer, they are also going to start taxing people on the insurance plan they have if they get it from work. Health insurance has always been tax-free since it's a benefit. Soon people will be losing their income tax refund checks (or getting much less of one) because if your employer pays 12 thousand dollars per year for your plan, you are going to get taxed on that $12,000.

Wait until all these jokers that supported Commie Care get a load of that. Many people depend and count on that check every year to catch up on bills. When that kicks in, look for a serious downturn in the economy.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78779 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my tax preparer, they are also going to start taxing people on the insurance plan they have if they get it from work. Health insurance has always been tax-free since it's a benefit. Soon people will be losing their income tax refund checks (or getting much less of one) because if your employer pays 12 thousand dollars per year for your plan, you are going to get taxed on that $12,000.
Wait until all these jokers that supported Commie Care get a load of that. Many people depend and count on that check every year to catch up on bills. When that kicks in, look for a serious downturn in the economy.
Im waiting for that golden straw that breaks the camels back. I want rioting a looting by the afrikan cannibals on mass scale. Then it will get right. National Guard called out to control em but cant. DHS on overtime cant either. Just cut off that gravy train itll happen. Im teething at my bit and yearning! Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min ChristineM 161,144
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min brad 179,464
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 1 hr Silent Echo 343
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 2 hr Earthling-1 103
News GOP Lawmakers: Reject Loretta Lynch's Nomination 3 hr KnutesNiche 7
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 90
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 4 hr Responsibility 23
More from around the web