Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

TraybonBAllgone

Newport News, VA

#58233 May 2, 2013
I smell an acquittal. Prosecution has nothing.
TraybonBAllgone

Newport News, VA

#58234 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile was caught lying and his defense team won't allow him to get any closer to taking the stand than the table he is sitting at.
The state of Florida is going to prove the confrontation was caused by the pedophile.
The pedophile continued to stalk this boy- the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- after he was told explicitly not to.
The pedophile assaulted this boy three blocks from his truck, long after he was told to not follow Martin.
If the pedophile had done what he was told to do: he would be home right now beating his wife like he was before he assaulted Martin.
Thief pedohile wormfood trybon...will think twice before he....oh wait...heheheh never mind.

Z-man gonna walk......Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaa aaaa

Again....what LAW did Zman break...NONE! Following and observing is not stalking. Traybon broke the law when he attacked Z-man...ooooops wroooooooong cracka. Guess his girlfriend feels like a pieceoshit to for egging him on. heheheheheheh Live like a ThugThief....Die like a turd.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#58235 May 2, 2013
Funny thing.... just listened to the 911 tape again... and guess what?? He gives the dispatcher the street name not once but twice!!

Suddenly his answer to the question: Why did you get out of the truck? I had to get the name of the street..... is just another crock of sh!t.

Good luck with your defence, Janie!
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#58236 May 2, 2013
TraybonBAllgone wrote:
I smell an acquittal. Prosecution has nothing.
No.... what you smell is the poor wipe job you did last bowel movement.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#58237 May 2, 2013
TraybonBAllgone wrote:
<quoted text>Thief pedohile wormfood trybon...will think twice before he....oh wait...heheheh never mind.
Z-man gonna walk......Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaa aaaa
Again....what LAW did Zman break...NONE! Following and observing is not stalking. Traybon broke the law when he attacked Z-man...ooooops wroooooooong cracka. Guess his girlfriend feels like a pieceoshit to for egging him on. heheheheheheh Live like a ThugThief....Die like a turd.
And that just what's gonna happen to GI Janie. The Black Folks Welcome Wagon at the Hoosegow Hotel is excitedly waiting in anticipation at Janie's arrival.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58238 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
It wasn't his street it happened on so no surprise he didn't know the street.
He had been patrolling the neighborhood for two years and the neighorhood and there are three streets.

You are a m/f c/s liar.

But we knew that already.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58239 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
That settles it. Three to five for not knowing the street names
Three streets & he lived there for two years.

Wip[e your chin, dongliquer.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#58240 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't his street it happened on so no surprise he didn't know the street.
Ahh... but it was WAS, oh clueless one! Retreat View Circle.... the street where Janie has lived for THREE FCUKING YEARS.
ROTFALMFAO!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58241 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. Zimmerman punched himself in his face, breaking his own nose and then proceeded to lie down and bang his head on the ground in a pissy fit. Did you ever think any DNA, if it was present on Martin, could have been rubbed off in the struggle? Not sure but I believe it was also raining at the time which could have also removed DNA.

DNA is rubbed ON during a struggle, not OFF.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#58242 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Exactly which point was a lie??'splain it to me Lucy.... And dumbazz... I already told you... the jewellery wasn't stolen. If it was stolen... it would have been reported. The Sanford police have said that the jewellery has not been reported stolen in ANY jurisdiction.... Not reported... therefore not stolen. One would think that if they had jewellery stolen... they would report it.... if nothing more that for insurance purposes. So who's lying now?? and interesting, it appears you have no qualms with GI Janie molesting a minor. How quaint!
One of yur relatives?

August execution date set for Nathan Dunlap - Denver Post Media ...
photos.denverpost.com/.../photos-august-execu... ;
1 day ago A judge on Wednesday set Aug. 18-24 as the week for the execution of Nathan Dunlap, convicted of killing three teenagers and their ...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58243 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>0
Response to
1 Conjecture?? Really?? Then tell me how it is possible in a supposedly violent struggle (Janie's words.. not mine) not to get blood on you when the guy your supposedly smashing his head is bleeding profusely?? Simple... I'll tell you how... it never happened.
2 Conjecture?? Tell me how it's possible??
3 Conjecture?? If you're right and I'm wrong.... that was one magic bullet.
Just the head bashing that only caused two tiny scratches is a miracle.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58247 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I will go with the evidence instead of your dreams. Witnesses saw Martin on top pounding Zimmerman, photos of Zimmerman's injuries taken at the scene, autopsy reports of Martin consistent with being the attacker. I'll go with real evidence instead of an idiotic theory.
Your version of evidence, or the real evidence son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58248 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are in all the reports. Try reading them if you can read. I doubt you would understand some of the big words son.
Son, you just have selective reading "skills."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58249 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Try educating yourself like I did then you will realize how stupid you are on the subject son.
The funny thing is you claim to be educated and "know" the law, yet you can't prove your point.

Clearly it's you who needs to be educated son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58250 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not told explicitly. Try listening to the tape. It is totally legal to follow while instructing officers direction of travel also. Also stalking doesn't apply and that's why he wasn't charged. Also the state already said there is no proof Zimmerman attacked Martin. Looks like your the moron here.
You mean the tape where Zimmerman confirmed he was following Zimmerman?

That piece of actual evidence son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58251 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you lack education. Read the last reply moron. Looks like your racist buddies have been filling you full of BS. Try reading the actual police reports. Probably wouldn't matter to you though. Racists deny the facts in this case.
You're such a selective idiot son.

You need to look at the whole picture and not just what you want to look at.

Then again, that would run counter to your claims wouldn't it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58252 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the official police statement. Don't really need your help with the facts of the case after all I only consider true facts. You are lacking in that department. Not hard to believe that someone doesn't know the name of every street in their neighborhood. I certainly don't.
lol! No, not really son. You believe what you want to believe.

That takes little intelligence or education on your part.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58253 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, we have 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or self defense. 2nd degree murder is a non starter and all six members of the jury must be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that George did not believe his life was in danger of grievous bodily harm or death and that he used excessive force. Remember, his life doesn't have to be actually in danger of grievous bodily harm or death,he just has to BELIEVE he was and convince the jury, or at lest one juror, that under the same circumstances he/she might BELIEVE the same thing.
That's what the guy in Texas thought too.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58254 May 2, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that dumb?
lol! He's trying hard to prove he's not that 'smart!'
Really Now

Newport News, VA

#58259 May 3, 2013
Who ya gonna beat up or rob today Tryavon????

NOBODY !!!!

Bwaaahaaahaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubio's defection threatens Senate GOP's margin... 20 min Impeach the Creep 45
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,242
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 45 min Retribution 1,373
News People of color saved Alabama from Roy Moore 50 min DR X 8
News Tax bill boosts oil, gas drilling a " and renew... 1 hr Marcavage s Trick 12
News Nevada Democrat, facing ethics probe, won't see... 1 hr John McQuan 2
News After Alabama, abortion may be backseat issue i... 1 hr Marcavage s Trick 6
More from around the web