Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54344 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't worry so much about it. Most of us know he and his dirty little sock puppets are liars.
No... the dirty little sock puppet liar is none other than: GI Jane.... just ask the police who sort through his multiple and contradictory statements.... just ask the judge.... who asked him and his beyatch a direct question on finances.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54345 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Please tell us what evidence you have seen that leads you to feel that way..........Waiting.......... LOL
Nice try.... go back and read my previous posts..... it's all there. You just have to look.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54346 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
A cross with Europeans and dark skinned natives.......
At best they could be half.......Like Zim..........LOL
Thanks again for proving how stupid you are.........LOL
Then they are no longer full blooded Latino.... thanks again for showing us how feeble your thinking skills really are.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54347 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Tea baggers? Uh, your generalizations are quite telling but expected. So you don't approve of people who call out racists and people who want to incite violence on society? You prefer to call THEM names instead? Wow. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding.
ROTFALMFAO!!! Your hypocrisy is also quite telling!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54348 Mar 15, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
get well soon Trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
Well... look who's back.... the king of the inbred snot nosed bigots!(as he proudly wear's his inbred designation.) What's the matter? Does your syster have a yeast infection?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54349 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a black animal would think an arrest shows any evidence that any crime was committed..........
Are you really that stupid to think that every person arrested is guilty???
Then why do we have trails for black thugs?????
Why not just arrest them all and toss them in jail????
Of course.. we live in a Soviet style legal system. We arrest and charge people with no evidence at all. ROTFALMFAO!!! What a moron!

No.. I am not that stupid to think that every person arrested is guilty. However, I'm smart enough to know that there was enough evidence to arrest them.

Why do we have trials for Black thugs??? The same reason we have trials for White ones. Why not just arrest them all and toss them in jail? My, My, Here is an Idiot.... are you a closet communist?
Rachael

Luton, UK

#54350 Mar 15, 2013
It's people like posters on here (saying they'll shoot some lack punks, calling them monkeys and ash tray) that make me ashamed of being white sometimes. Beggars belief.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54351 Mar 15, 2013
Rachael wrote:
It's people like posters on here (saying they'll shoot some lack punks, calling them monkeys and ash tray) that make me ashamed of being white sometimes. Beggars belief.
You should move to Wisconsin as they have created a white guilt program similar to the Scarlet Letter except they would wear arm bands instead. It's amazing to me anyone with half a brain would go along with such nonsense.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#54354 Mar 15, 2013
Im ashamed you're white too.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54359 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar..........And everyone knows it..........You nor anyone else has posted any evidence that Zim broke any law that night.........
Here you spend more time and words telling us you posted something than what it would take to post the facts........LOL
Tell us why you would spend more time telling us you posted something than just posting it again or even posting a link???
Or are you saying you are too stupid to do this?????
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Lazy, lazy, LAAAAZZEEEE!!! With all the crap that comes out of your mouth, your mouth wash bill must be astronomical!! But then, phewwww!, maybe not.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54360 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.........And everyone knows it..........LOL
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
ROTFALMFAO!!! still defecating the same ole sh!t are we?? Well, I suppose "copy and paste" is much easier than going back and actually looking.... see ya, stinky!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54361 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Went thru 6 months of them and not one post from one person that contains any evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night.......
One black thug claims the body is proof that Zim broke a law........
Another black thug claims that because Zim was arrested that proves he broke a law.......
But that is it.........
Post the link or remain a liar.........
ROTFALMFAO!!!... Go back and read it.... or remain stupid.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54362 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence used to charge Zim was from the lying Ho GF of ash tray..........LOL
Millions of people are arrested and found not guilty..........
Please show us evidence that proves Zim broke any law..........Waiting.......... ROTFLMAO
I believe Travyon's girlfriend 1000 times more than I would ever believe the proven liar, GI Jane.

Interesting that Trayvon jumped through bushes that didn't exist!! ROTFALMFAO And the brain dead racist morons whine: ooooh.... but it was dark!!! HE LIVED IN THE FCUKING NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR 3 YEARS!!! and didn't know there were no bushes!!!

Interesting that GI Janie claimed (in his statement) that he ended up going the same way as Trayvon during the incident, because he had to get the street name!! HE LIVED IN THE FCUKING NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR 3 YEARS!!! and he didn't know the name of the only three streets in that gated neighbourhood???!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!

We gots no money in our savings, yer honour :( ROTFALMFAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54367 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!....Guess they all must have come and gone, huh?
Remind 'em of the "Four in Benghazi"
that were LEFT behind!

From the beginning of Our Nation
THAT has NEVER happened before!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54368 Mar 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I think they waived that. My guess is so he didn't have to testify and confuse himself.
He waived it several times. However, the last time he reserved the right to have the hearing right before trial.

I don't think he will have it though, he knows his lying client can't testify because O'Mara can't suborn perjury. He also can't risk Zimmerthugman being subject to cross.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54369 Mar 15, 2013
Sit back & WATCH :)

Location hidden

#54371 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Famous Trials
U. S. vs Cecil Price et al.
("Mississippi Burning" Trial)
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
Never studied it much ...
But an interested in reading about it, now.
Not put on here to cause anyone ANY kind of pain ...
BUT ...
WE need to learn from our past mistakes to go forward in OUR future.
Love Can Build A Bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6CrHpq9c1G8XX
Comical from someone spewing hate.

Location hidden

#54372 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
May a one humped camel satisfy your mommas desire.
Guess one satisfied your momma's desire. You are the result.
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#54374 Mar 15, 2013

Location hidden

#54377 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying this Aryan group exists or not? I haven't seen or heard anything from the KKK or any other group like it. Considering the Black Panthers have been talking about getting booted up and ready for a race war, you'd think if such a group existed, they would have spoken up. So, support your claims or stfu.
The others you mentioned, are social conservatives. I don't believe they have attempted to incite violence by telling people to get booted up for war. I saw something where Beck actually played the kind of trash these racist panthers are spewing. I hardly think that's racist to point out racism, do you?
Your just an angry and ignorant racist troll who is trying to incite anger and bigotry by baiting folks. All you're doing is showing your immaturity and lack of intelligence because you haven't the capacity to discuss with any degree of civility.
You choose to ignore reality. Cindy McFadden of ABC's Nightline went to one of their cross burnings. Said it made her sick to her stomach. She exposed the KKK and the militia group who hates blacks and Jews.

You are in your own little fake world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min woodtick57 179,219
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Agents of Corruption 160,919
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 7 min woodtick57 155
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 27 min WeTheSheeple 49
News Jindal says he'd attend same-sex wedding 42 min WeTheSheeple 2
News Winding up, Obama tosses zingers at press, poli... 48 min Your Ex 3
News A Republican Slap In The Face To Latinos and Hi... 1 hr Who Guessed it 6
More from around the web