Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#48084 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I would be willing to bet I have read more than you about this case...
You want us to have a hearty laugh.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You know damn well you don't have time to read ANYTHING. Your many posts prove you don't...in their substance AND quantity.

How in the hell can you find the time to read when you spend so much time posting? It would be one thing if your posts were of substance and Truth, but they're not.

Let's see...you burst the 50,000 post milestone on New Year's Day. So, now you're at 51,508 posts. That would be 1,508 posts since the beginning of the year.

Ok, you know the drill. We're going to do the math...

This is the 9th day of the year, so...

1,508 posts divided by 9 days equals 167.55 posts per day. A busy little feller you are.

167.55 posts per day divided by 24 hours equals 6.98 posts per hour. You've been too busy a little feller.

Now, genius, tell us how in the hell can you read anything and comprehend it when you are busy writing 6.98 posts per hour, 167.55 posts per day?

And you're in Puerto Vallarta...HA!

Tell us anything.

Oh you did...

You're a killer. Sure you are. You're no killer. You only ATTEMPT to kill Truth and Facts.

On that you'll NEVER succeed!

Truth's Door

#48085 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I would be willing to bet I have read more than you about this case...
Stop giving away money you don't have.
Dont Tread On Me

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#48086 Jan 9, 2013
I wish the Zimmerman exoneration case would finally come to an end. That way the nignogs could burn their part of town down and establish boundaries and kill zones Hahaha. Im sure the government will spoil the fun with limits and taxes for nignogs disposed of. Itll still be fun.
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#48087 Jan 9, 2013
Z-Man is a gonna walk. Prosecution has got NOTHING. hehehehheheheheh and there nothing Traybon supporters can do.....except what they do bess...hate and deny the facts as them come out.

Truth's Door

#48088 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes trolls will always tell people to do their own research when they make claims they cant back up..........LOL
If you don't believe the Fact that Thug Zimmerman already had his preliminary hearing, then that's your problem.

FOOLS and IDIOTS don't believe Truth and Facts.

Which are you, a FOOL or an IDIOT?

Don't answer. That was a rhetorical question, of course.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#48089 Jan 9, 2013
Let it go ...... Thats what the verdict will be ..
All was justified in this self defense case. Let's all move on ..........

Truth's Door

#48090 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Really..........LOL

We have the dead black perps height from 71 inches Autopsy report (that after rigor mortice sets in is usually shorter than a living body) to 75.6 inches from his football record and we know that Zim is just under 71 inches so that proves your statement here a lie..........ROTFLMAO

Post 4697 the liar truthful got caught in another lie.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron claimed that Zim was not smaller than the perp.

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes back to the duck and dodge

No law against killing a football player bigger than you that just broke your nose and is continuing the assault

And that is what the evidence shows.........LOL

Far from truth wrote
There you go again.

Trayvon was NOT bigger than Thug Zimmerman. That is NOT what the evidence shows.

You want to defend Thug Zimmerman soooooo bad that you are willing to CONSTANTLY LIE for him.

I guess that's what a Constant LIAR does.

You're proving with each post that you don't understand the evidence and/or that you enjoy Lying. I personally believe you understand the evidence but choose to Blatantly LIE.

Continue.

Keep 'em coming!
Ahhhhh....you're proving that FOOLS come cheaper by the dozens.

YES, I said that Trayvon was NOT bigger than Thug Zimmerman. And that child killer was, indeed, bigger than Trayvon.

The autopsy report lists Trayvon at 158 pounds. The day-after medical report lists Thug Zimmerman as 204 pounds.

Now, let's see...the sun still rises in the East and sets in the West. So, I guess it's safe to assume that 204 pounds is still BIGGER than 158 pounds. RIGHT?

Now if you're saying that Trayvon was TALLER than Thug Zimmerman, then the record of Truth and Facts certainly bears that out.

You just need to understand that "bigger" and "taller" are two different words with two different meanings. I think they learn that in Head Start nowadays...that's BEFORE kindergarten. Kids are pretty smart at very young ages these days.

You went straight to first grade?

HA!

Did you miss the part where Doc Lindzee wrote that Thug Zimmerman was "obese" ? I just luv that Doc Lindzee. She has some very interesting things to say.

So, the moral of this little "gotcha" moment of yours is this...

On your very best day, you cannot find me lying on my worst day. Just ain't happening!

Keep digging for some dirt on me, you Idiot. That'll be a terrible case of wasting time. What you should be doing is seeking out Truth and Facts instead of trying to find Lies.

Don't you think?

Oops, had to catch myself. Get someone to help you out with that question.

Truth's Door

#48091 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>When Zim walks and comes down here to pen his book and enjoy the millions of dollars he will make off of it....
If you live and swear by Thug Zimmerman, God help you!

Truth's Door

#48092 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Nope..........It acually could have a few more 9s to be correct........

And when it comes to high profile murder cases there are so many 9s you can say 100% never take the stand.....
Yep...

You can say whatever you want.

You do anyway.

Continue.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#48096 Jan 9, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno.
Ask Daniel Boone.
ROFLMAO. Made me spew my ice tea.

Location hidden

#48097 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Post # 48007 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
I agreed with you that Zim was not indicted…….I also said that A sate prosecutor "CAN" indict someone………….LOL
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You poor dumb idiot. That is the purpose but it is not the definition.
Zimmerthugman was not indicted you moronic idiotic liar.
I posted the link so you can read it..........
Correct
An indictment is much more serious..........LOL
You you did finally admit you were wrong about Zimmerman being indicted, long after I posted the above post.

However you are still proving your stupidity by claiming the state attorney can indict someone. If you had enough sense to comprehend the link you posted you would know that is not the case.

You are as usual, wrong.

You really are as stupid as you seem.

Location hidden

#48098 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..........LOL
We have the dead black perps height from 71 inches Autopsy report (that after rigor mortice sets in is usually shorter than a living body) to 75.6 inches from his football record and we know that Zim is just under 71 inches so that proves your statement here a lie..........ROTFLMAO
Post 4697 the liar truthful got caught in another lie.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron claimed that Zim was not smaller than the perp.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes back to the duck and dodge
No law against killing a football player bigger than you that just broke your nose and is continuing the assault
And that is what the evidence shows.........LOL
Far from truth wrote
There you go again.
Trayvon was NOT bigger than Thug Zimmerman. That is NOT what the evidence shows.
You want to defend Thug Zimmerman soooooo bad that you are willing to CONSTANTLY LIE for him.
I guess that's what a Constant LIAR does.
You're proving with each post that you don't understand the evidence and/or that you enjoy Lying. I personally believe you understand the evidence but choose to Blatantly LIE.
Continue.
Keep 'em coming!
It is very entertaining when you post other people's posts that prove you are a liar and wrong.

You really are as stupid as you appear.

Location hidden

#48099 Jan 9, 2013
clueless wrote:
Let it go ...... Thats what the verdict will be ..
All was justified in this self defense case. Let's all move on ..........
You have aptly named yourself.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48100 Jan 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It starts even before that, at school. Blacks are disciplined far more frequently and severely for things that white kids don't even get a slap on the wrist for.
Cops are quick to stop blacks for the age old crime of driving while black. Most of them, though not all, will charge a black for anything they can come up with. The state attorney is far less likely to drop the charges and usually prosecute to the maximum. They coerce guilty pleas from innocent people by threatening to send them to prison for decades if they go to trial.
Even most judges will punish blacks more harshly, giving them the max.
The whole system is tainted and unfair.
It is no accident that most of the men exonerated after decades in prison are black.
Just reading Topix is an education in how racist many people are. It sure shocked me.
No wonder blacks are mostly Democrat. They are all victims. LOL!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#48101 Jan 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder blacks are mostly Democrat. They are all victims. LOL!
You bring up an interestingly curious point I haven't thought of before...

Other than whites, what group hasn't been a victim of whites?
ScOoTeR

United States

#48102 Jan 9, 2013
zimmerman just took out some trash,not a big deal.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48103 Jan 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You bring up an interestingly curious point I haven't thought of before...
Other than whites, what group hasn't been a victim of whites?
Please. Plenty of whites have been victims of blacks, it's just that whites figure ways out of their problems while blacks simply complain.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48104 Jan 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. Plenty of whites have been victims of blacks, it's just that whites figure ways out of their problems while blacks simply complain.
Yes, but how many were actually forced? Let's see... the blacks were brought over as slaves. The Chinese were slave labor. The Japanese were put in concentration camps. The indians were placed in reservations.

I see a historical trend you want to gloss over.

Truth's Door

#48107 Jan 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>It is very entertaining when you post other people's posts that prove you are a liar and wrong.

You really are as stupid as you appear.
He also appears as stupid as he is.

Truth's Door

#48108 Jan 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder blacks are mostly Democrat. They are all victims. LOL!
Wrongly Wromney and Wrongly Wryan are victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min DanFromSmithville 199,200
News The Republican Party is dead 1 hr LarryV 1,740
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr what up 2,020
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 1 hr serfs up 122
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Jonah1 12,956
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 2 hr cpeter1313 150
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,459
More from around the web