Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47337 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...I know you do!

One of your hobbies is LYING. It is a lucrative business for you.

Your second hobby-business is posting on Topix and God knows what other threads or blogs.

It is interesting to note that you began the year at 50,000 posts. As of my writing this post at the noon hour on the east coast, you are now at 50,746 posts.

746 posts in not even 4 days. What a business. Topix pays you commission for each post? Triple commission for each post that you tell a LIE(s) in?

Please note...

746 posts divided by 4 days equals 186.5 posts per day.

How many days will it take you to post another 50,000 LYING, nonsensical, backtracking posts?

Lets do the math...

50,000 posts divided by 186.5 posts per day equals 268.096 days. We'll just round that up to 269 days.

Wow! So, on September 30, 2013, you shall reach your coveted 100,000th Lying and nonsense post milestone at your current rate.

Thug Zimmerman should be nice and cozy in his new surroundings by then. Maybe you could write or visit him.

And...here's some good news for you. All of that is assuming that you don't post any more today. So, take a break. Take the rest of the day off. Your fingers can use the rest.

Don't worry...Lying wont be gone out of style for you by tomorrow. You'll still have those stupid wits about you too!

You FOOL!
So post 3rd party facts that prove anything I have said wrong..........LOL

OOOPS ya can't........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47338 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Doc Lindzee told Thug Zimmerman he is obese and that his head was...

ATRAUMATIC

and

NORMOCEPHALIC

That's good for Thug Zimmerman's health, but very bad for his defense.

Very bad!
Spin spin spin does not change what the jury will see and hear

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47339 Jan 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that, but he left his vehicle against NW rules, against LE monthly instructions and against the dispatcher saying "we don't need you to do that".

The jury will have no problem discerning his motive.
None of that is against any law.......

And the jury will hear that the reasons the rules are said is only to protect against law suits

If the 911 operator did not tell Zim to not follow the 215 suspect then his black family would be suing the 911 operator

And then the jury will see a few cases were that happened..........

But the prosecution knows this and will never even bring that into the trial

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47340 Jan 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I already have son. But since it your mind, you lie doesn't count, well, there's not much I can do!
Tell you what, in the previous post you claimed I said Zimmy's is guilt. Post the entry number so we can all see what you're talking about.
Remember son. You're claiming I said he's guilty. I'm going out on a limb here just for you and say it's murder since that's what we're talking about. You have this penchant for changing the subject when you're caught in your trap so I just want to be clear.
Until then, I believe we can call you a LIAR, right?

You poor mentally deficient creature. She is asking you to point to a post where she said he is guilty. You can't do that so you attempt to divert attention elsewhere.

Mentally deficient. Not your fault. Genes.
You claimed he was going to jail many times..........LOL

Are you black by chance???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47341 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Hope it has a lot of color pictures so he will finally understand.
The only color they recognize is black
Anonymous

Reading, PA

#47342 Jan 5, 2013
LOL! Ignorant as skunkhonkies. Can't wait til they release the screams of all those little krackers killed in CT

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47343 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Post a link that disproves he was in a private yard..........LOL
LOL the pedophile by his own account cut through yards and the pedophile by his own account says a fight started on the sidewalk.

LOL.

And the map clearly indicates that the pedophile ran three blocks after he was told to not chase the boy- who had the perfect right to be where he was at.

LOL.

And the pedophile is going to be probed many many many times where he is going.

LOL.

Location hidden

#47344 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed he was going to jail many times..........LOL
We already know you're a bigot.

LOL.

Location hidden

#47345 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that is against any law.......
What is against the law is pulling out a gun and shooting an unarmed teenager in the chest.

After he was told the police was on the way the druggie pedophile with the arrest record continued the chase after this unarmed teenager and the pedophile -armed this a deadly weapon- shot and killed the unarmed teenager.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47346 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL the pedophile by his own account cut through yards and the pedophile by his own account says a fight started on the sidewalk.

LOL.

And the map clearly indicates that the pedophile ran three blocks after he was told to not chase the boy- who had the perfect right to be where he was at.

LOL.

And the pedophile is going to be probed many many many times where he is going.

LOL.
No law against following a 215 suspect......

No law against chasing a 215 suspect

Yes for him to pen his words and make millions of dollars

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47347 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>But you can't prove it..........ROTFLMAO
You prove it.

With every post.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47348 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>We already know you're a bigot.

LOL.
Really

I am not white??

I have in laws that are black

I live in Mexico and we are not Mexican???

Nice try

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47349 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>What is against the law is pulling out a gun and shooting an unarmed teenager in the chest.

After he was told the police was on the way the druggie pedophile with the arrest record continued the chase after this unarmed teenager and the pedophile -armed this a deadly weapon- shot and killed the unarmed teenager.
No it is not

Perfectly legal to shoot anyone that is beating you

One I shot only told me and witnesses that he was going to f me up...

Then he charged

I shot him three times in the chest with a 40 s&w with heavy hand loads and black talon lead

He was dead before he hit the ground

And his punk friends all ran like scared girls

Truth's Door

#47350 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Please take the part of my statement you claim is a lie and post 3rd party evidence that proved I lied.......

OOOOPS ya can't can ya..........LOL
You post "3rd party evidence" to prove your statements are Facts, not "your facts" (known as your opinions).

Personally, I could care less what you post. But since you have that standard for others, you should hold yourself to your own standards.

Don't you think?

That's a rhetorical question, of course.

Truth's Door

#47351 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>So post 3rd party facts that prove anything I have said wrong..........LOL

OOOPS ya can't........
You're way past "wrong".

Don't you think?

Oops, there I go...giving you too much credit with that question. Just get your caretaker to answer that question for you.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47352 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>You prove it.

With every post.
Spin duck and dodge..........

Zim walks and you cry

Truth's Door

#47353 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Spin spin spin does not change what the jury will see and hear
You hate those words that Doc Lindzee ascribed to Thug Zimmerman, don't you?

ATRAUMATIC

and

NORMOCEPHALIC

Are they popping up in your dreams? They're popping up in Thug Zimmerman's nightmares.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47354 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>You post "3rd party evidence" to prove your statements are Facts, not "your facts" (known as your opinions).

Personally, I could care less what you post. But since you have that standard for others, you should hold yourself to your own standards.

Don't you think?

That's a rhetorical question, of course.
Posted plenty of links

To bad you are not smart enough to read them

Truth's Door

#47355 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>None of that is against any law.......

And the jury will hear that the reasons the rules are said is only to protect against law suits

If the 911 operator did not tell Zim to not follow the 215 suspect then his black family would be suing the 911 operator

And then the jury will see a few cases were that happened..........

But the prosecution knows this and will never even bring that into the trial
What does "Black" got to do with you saying that about his family?

Where does race come into play in this for you?

Truth's Door

#47356 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed he was going to jail many times..........LOL

Why are you asking such a question?

What does that matter?

I know lots of people of many races who believe that Thug Zimmerman is going to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan accepts it's over: Obamacare is 'law ... 6 min One Womyn Riot 8
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Pete 261,871
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min THE LONE WORKER 220,613
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 22 min jonjedi 101
News Collapse of Obamacare repeal plan puts Freedom ... 23 min spocko 20
News Paul Ryan budget proposal threatens housing aid... 36 min jonjedi 123
News Trump Warns In 'Art Of The Deal': 'Deliver The ... 53 min Christsharians on... 11
More from around the web