Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44988 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted the links many times and twice here today
Try and read..........
The doctors report show a broken nose and two cuts on the back if his head with at least to more marks
All if theses marks were made by the head slamming into a straight hard edge
The black perp had cuts on his knuckles that were fresh and consistent with hitting someone in the face
Zim had no such wounds
It was in hundreds of news papers around the world
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...
lol! He slipped and fell son! There's nothing there to show that Martin did anything!

And read what else it says, doofus....

"...Zimmerman claims the Miami Gardens teenager attacked him and slammed his head on concrete. Prosecutors believe Zimmerman profiled the unarmed teenager, because he assumed Trayvon was a criminal.

The records show Zimmerman takes a variety of medications, including pills that both elevate your mood and calm it. He suffers from sacroiliitis, inflammation of the joints in the lower spine...."

Well gee son. It seems Zimmerman is a junkie now!

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44989 Dec 25, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the Hil-Bily slipped and fell on her face, and couldn't testify in front of Congress, Yeah... we know
lol! They had witnesses for that one didn't they, witless one?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44990 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, because I believe the charges were created to have the case thrown out of court or to have Zim found not guilty.
lol! Then it's interesting how you're in favor of a rigged trial instead of a fair one!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44991 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Any court that respects Innocent until proven Guilty.
lol! And yet, you don't respect the process!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44992 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
:A person attacking another is not an innocent person. When you physically assault somebody, that's a crime which at that point makes that person committing a crime a criminal. You are allowed to defend yourself from attacks by criminals using a firearm.
lol! Not if you're the instigator son.

That's was the Texas conviction has taught us!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44993 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You obviously read something that was there son.
Apparently you're afraid of the truth. I don't blame you since you don't have facts on your side!
Correction...

"lol! You obviously read something that WASN'T there son...."
hildebeast

France

#44994 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no son. He's testifying under oath.
The jury can accept or discard any or all parts of the testimony. Nowhere is it written that what a defendant testifies to is a "fact."
You're even crazier than I thought! And more stupid too!
Concussions will do that to you. They will make you stupid. take me for example. I don't testify if I don't want to testify. how stupid is that?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44995 Dec 25, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Concussions will do that to you. They will make you stupid. take me for example. I don't testify if I don't want to testify. how stupid is that?
The medical report details an overweight man who at 28 suffered from a variety of ailments including tonsil stones and irritable bowel syndrome. His mood was “appropriate,” and he showed “no acute distress.”

At 5 feet 7½ inches and 204 lbs, the physician assistant at Altamonte Family Practice described Zimmerman as “obese.” Zimmerman’s size compared to Trayvon’s has been a heated topic of discussion both in court and the blogosphere, as people on opposite sides of the controversial issue debate who had the upper hand during the altercation. Zimmerman was much shorter than the nearly six-foot Trayvon, but was 45 pounds heavier.

The report also said although Zimmerman did not have any blurry vision or dizziness, he said he got nauseous every time he thought of the night’s violence.

The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...

Location hidden

#44996 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's legal to murder white children?
Sure size has a lot to do with a case like this. A taller, younger and more athletic person is (in many cases) more difficult if not impossible (as in this case) to defend yourself against. In this case, it seems the only way to stop the attack from Martin was to shoot him. Zimmerman had no idea at what point Martin would stop if he would at all. It could be serious injuries or it could be death. Nobody knows what was in the mind of a wild animal like this.
If Zim testifies that Martin tried to take his gun away from him, it's reasonable to assume his fate would have been death. That aside, it was reported by John the witness that Martin was using karate style punches on Zimmerman. I've studied karate for many years, and trust me, death is very possible when using martial arts. It's nothing to play with.
The state will prove that Zimmerthugman is a liar and is lying about the events of that night.

Trayvon did not try to take the gun away from Zimmerthugman.

Zimmerthugman disconnected from the police dispatcher so there would not be a recording of what he was about to do. He exited his vehicle, an angry man with a little man complex, armed and dangerous, drugged and intent on murder. He succeeded in murdering an unarmed child.

Now he's not man enough to take his punishment. Oh well, that is out of his hands.

Location hidden

#44997 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know WTF you're even talking about. The only thing you know is the defendant wasn't black and the attacker was. That's all you feel you need to know. Black racist.
The attacker, who is now the defendant as a result of his actions, is multi-racial. His victim was a black, unarmed child.

Location hidden

#44998 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas Truth, Rosie, Yeah, Barefoot, and Buffalo Bill, my favorite pervert.

I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with joy and lots of good food.
hildebeast

France

#44999 Dec 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical report details an overweight man who at 28 suffered from a variety of ailments including tonsil stones and irritable bowel syndrome. His mood was “appropriate,” and he showed “no acute distress.”

At 5 feet 7½ inches and 204 lbs, the physician assistant at Altamonte Family Practice described Zimmerman as “obese.” Zimmerman’s size compared to Trayvon’s has been a heated topic of discussion both in court and the blogosphere, as people on opposite sides of the controversial issue debate who had the upper hand during the altercation. Zimmerman was much shorter than the nearly six-foot Trayvon, but was 45 pounds heavier.

The report also said although Zimmerman did not have any blurry vision or dizziness, he said he got nauseous every time he thought of the night’s violence.

The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...
I am an obese woman who at age 65 suffered from a concussion, gas, bloating, constipation, jet lag, and ringworm.

At 5'8" and 210 lbs. i am also been considered obese with excessive belly fat and mid rift bulge.

I also do not have any blurry vision bit i do get nauseous every time i think of Monica.

and i also have two open gashes, and my head has been described as "abnormophalic and traumatic",...(i'm a biter). I once bit billy and he stayed home for over three weeks and tended my gash.

but just like Zim i don't have to testify unless i want to.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45000 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no son. He's testifying under oath.
The jury can accept or discard any or all parts of the testimony. Nowhere is it written that what a defendant testifies to is a "fact."
No there isn't. But the instructions to the jury will be "beyond a reasonable doubt." That's the standard of most all juries.

We have more than a mountain of evidence that Martin was the aggressor in this case. But the prosecution will say that Zimmerman was. Who's telling the truth? Zimmerman, or a made-up story by the prosecutor.

Without a shred of evidence, the prosecution will say they "believe" Zim was the aggressor because he chased Martin a few minutes earlier. This is called circumstantial evidence. In other words, a theory, a supposition, a possibility, but certainly not rock hard evidence of any kind.

Both testimonies of the prosecution and Zimmerman have to be decided by the jury. But wait! The instructions to the jury is beyond a reasonable doubt. If the prosecution presents circumstantial evidence, is that not reasonable doubt? And if they weigh in on the multiple injuries Zimmerman sustained, is that not reasonable doubt he was not the attacker, but the victim?

In spite of all the evidence against Simpson in the OJ case, he was let off the hook because the jury used beyond reasonable doubt when they made their decision. Their claim was that the evidence presented against OJ was beyond reasonable doubt.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45001 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then it's interesting how you're in favor of a rigged trial instead of a fair one!
I don't think there should be any trial at all. If you are going to charge somebody with second degree murder, then let's see the evidence that brought you to this conclusion besides the pressure of the media and various groups like the New Black Panthers and various black so-called leaders in our country.

I mean something specific and rock core. What non-circumstantial evidence did they use to charge Zimmerman with second degree murder? Nothing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45002 Dec 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, all this, and you expect a judge or jury to believe that Zimmerman had any chance protecting himself from a much younger and more physically fit attacker without a firearm?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45003 Dec 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
Merry Christmas Truth, Rosie, Yeah, Barefoot, and Buffalo Bill, my favorite pervert.

I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with joy and lots of good food.
TY.

Merry Christmas, Zazz
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45004 Dec 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The state will prove that Zimmerthugman is a liar and is lying about the events of that night.
Trayvon did not try to take the gun away from Zimmerthugman.
Zimmerthugman disconnected from the police dispatcher so there would not be a recording of what he was about to do. He exited his vehicle, an angry man with a little man complex, armed and dangerous, drugged and intent on murder.
Okay, where is this evidence that the animal didn't try to disarm Zimmerman? I would like to see it. Zimmerman did not "disconnect" the conversation. The conversation was over and there was nothing more to say. They both hung up the phone satisfied with the conclusion. The only one drugged that night was Martin. Toxicology results are proof of that. Both parties were tested for conscious altering substances.

Truth's Door

#45005 Dec 25, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>I am an obese woman who at age 65 suffered from a concussion, gas, bloating, constipation, jet lag, and ringworm.

At 5'8" and 210 lbs. i am also been considered obese with excessive belly fat and mid rift bulge.

I also do not have any blurry vision bit i do get nauseous every time i think of Monica.

and i also have two open gashes, and my head has been described as "abnormophalic and traumatic",...(i'm a biter). I once bit billy and he stayed home for over three weeks and tended my gash.

but just like Zim i don't have to testify unless i want to.
And just like Thug Zim...

The state of Florida can tend to all of your medical needs.

Truth's Door

#45006 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No there isn't. But the instructions to the jury will be "beyond a reasonable doubt." That's the standard of most all juries.

We have more than a mountain of evidence that Martin was the aggressor in this case. But the prosecution will say that Zimmerman was. Who's telling the truth? Zimmerman, or a made-up story by the prosecutor.

Without a shred of evidence, the prosecution will say they "believe" Zim was the aggressor because he chased Martin a few minutes earlier. This is called circumstantial evidence. In other words, a theory, a supposition, a possibility, but certainly not rock hard evidence of any kind.

Both testimonies of the prosecution and Zimmerman have to be decided by the jury. But wait! The instructions to the jury is beyond a reasonable doubt. If the prosecution presents circumstantial evidence, is that not reasonable doubt? And if they weigh in on the multiple injuries Zimmerman sustained, is that not reasonable doubt he was not the attacker, but the victim?

In spite of all the evidence against Simpson in the OJ case, he was let off the hook because the jury used beyond reasonable doubt when they made their decision. Their claim was that the evidence presented against OJ was beyond reasonable doubt.
People get convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time.

The injuries sustained by the Thug is consistent with being defended against.

But there's always that nagging thought that many of Thug Zimmerman's injuries are self-inflicted. You know what I mean?

Truth's Door

#45007 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think there should be any trial at all. If you are going to charge somebody with second degree murder, then let's see the evidence that brought you to this conclusion besides the pressure of the media and various groups like the New Black Panthers and various black so-called leaders in our country.

I mean something specific and rock core. What non-circumstantial evidence did they use to charge Zimmerman with second degree murder? Nothing.
HA!

This isn't trial by public.

It's trial by jury, you nincompoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min scirocco 182,687
News Julian Castro: Clinton emails a 'witch hunt' 3 min mjjcpa 59
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 6 min serfs up 69
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 7 min sandy1 27
News National poll shows no clear GOP frontrunner 7 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News UAW rival at VW represented by 'union avoidance... 8 min Your Ex 4
News Santorum Launches Second White House Bid 12 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 3
More from around the web