Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44613 Dec 24, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid can you be?

Even if Thug Zimmerman did exactly as you pointed out in that idiotic post, he would STILL be guilty of murder, but in the 1st Degree!

That is a very stupid post.

Also, I keep telling you that Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself to Trayvon.

I keep asking you where is your evidence pointing that out, but you refuse to show it. I know, I know...

You CANNOT show it because it does NOT exist. The Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself to Trayvon.

Period.
The 911 shows he did..........LOL

Zim was attacked by a punk and defended himself

The law says you only need to fear for your life or injury to use deadly force

I would have shot the punk before he touched me

Punks beware
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#44614 Dec 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dreams and facts are very different
Zim was in the phone with 911 and that recording does not match your story........LOL
lol! Yes son. He was on the phone.

And this was after Martin left and Zimmerman started stalking him with his loaded weapon.

I'm not disagreeing with your point, just laying out the sequence of events which you conveniently choose to ignore because it doesn't make your case.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44615 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>But there is evidence.

I suggest you read the evidence concerning Thug Zimmerman identifying himself to Trayvon before he killed him (murdered him according to me and the state of Florida).

You really need to get your facts straight before you post.
There is no law that says he has to identify him self but the 911 tape shows he did..........LOL

As soon as the punk threatened Zim he had the right to shoot him

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44616 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>You need to re-read my post.

Then you need to understand it.

It is a simple post to read and understand.

Just like this one.

Try again.
You are the fool that does not understand

The 911 tape has what happened

Your post are full of bs.....opinions only

You claim he is a pedophiliacs with zero proof and in a court of law all of your testimony would be tossed just like everyone has done here

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44617 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's another point. If Zim had intent on murdering somebody, he sure as hell wouldn't have called police in the first place. That's why I think they went with the murder charge; so it will be thrown out of court. They had a slim chance at manslaughter, but they didn't go with that.
Correct

If Zim was going to murder him he would not have called 911

He would have drawn his gun before the punk attacked

He would have shot him more than once
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#44618 Dec 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law that says he has to identify him self but the 911 tape shows he did..........LOL
As soon as the punk threatened Zim he had the right to shoot him
lol! It's amazing how much you assume son.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44619 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Ha? What? Do you think I'm funny? Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I muse you or something?
The moron does that when he knows he is wrong

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44620 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>How would he stalk somebody that wasn't there? Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin at least a minute or so before he hung up with 911. Again, the jury or judge will have to ask themselves why Martin stopped and hid behind that house instead of returning home. They can't claim it was out of fear. If Martin feared Zimmerman, he would have called 911 and they would have explained what was going on. Because he didn't do the right thing, it cost him his life.

Ghetto trash don't like being dissed. The motive here is clearly revenge. Later on, Martin probably felt like a pssy in front of his girlfriend on the phone when he ran. He attacked Zimmerman out of self-respect and so he could brag to his girlfriend how he beat the hell out of Zimmerman or killed him.
The punk was talking to his girl friend instead of the cops

Zim was talking to the cops
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44621 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no. That's just the claim.
And the only person who really knows is Zimmerman.
Unfortunately for him, Zimmerman already had shown intent. So we just need to go on the available facts.
That's what I'm doing. The 911 call tells the story. What I heard was Zimmerman running after Martin which he admitted to when the dispatcher asked. When the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman stopped running which is clear on the tape.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think. What matters is what a possible jury might think when they get all the evidence I'm presenting here. If there are jurors who are not swayed in any way, this is what they are going to see and certainly questions the prosecutions assertions of what took place. As you stated, the only one who knows is Zimmerman, so the jury will have to decide on what happened: the Zimmerman account or the prosecutions account which is speculative.

If I'm a juror trying to decide who attacked who, the only thing on my mind is why did Martin hide behind the houses instead of running home? Clearly, Martin had the speed and physical ability to outrun Zimmerman any day of the week.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44622 Dec 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
For all we know, the girlfriend might have coxed him to return to Zimmerman and settle the score, but of course, that can't be proven. I'm just trying to think like a 17 year old again and how I would have taken the situation. No boy at that age wants his GF to think him as a coward. He was likely less upset with Zimmerman than he was of himself. Pride goes a long way.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#44624 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm doing. The 911 call tells the story. What I heard was Zimmerman running after Martin which he admitted to when the dispatcher asked. When the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman stopped running which is clear on the tape.
It doesn't matter what I think or what you think. What matters is what a possible jury might think when they get all the evidence I'm presenting here. If there are jurors who are not swayed in any way, this is what they are going to see and certainly questions the prosecutions assertions of what took place. As you stated, the only one who knows is Zimmerman, so the jury will have to decide on what happened: the Zimmerman account or the prosecutions account which is speculative.
If I'm a juror trying to decide who attacked who, the only thing on my mind is why did Martin hide behind the houses instead of running home? Clearly, Martin had the speed and physical ability to outrun Zimmerman any day of the week.
And we already know Zimmerman is a liar.

He's proven that in front of a judge no less.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#44625 Dec 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Really? Are you SURE Zimmerman was talking to the police???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#44626 Dec 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
If Zim was going to murder him he would not have called 911
He would have drawn his gun before the punk attacked
He would have shot him more than once
lol! Taking a loaded weapon while stalking someone IS showing intent son.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44627 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I'm doing. The 911 call tells the story. What I heard was Zimmerman running after Martin which he admitted to when the dispatcher asked. When the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman stopped running which is clear on the tape.

Correct
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44628 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And we already know Zimmerman is a liar.
Okay, then if we are going to use Zimmerman's past to judge his character, then it goes both ways: Martin was a thief and a drug addict.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44629 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>For all we know, the girlfriend might have coxed him to return to Zimmerman and settle the score, but of course, that can't be proven. I'm just trying to think like a 17 year old again and how I would have taken the situation. No boy at that age wants his GF to think him as a coward. He was likely less upset with Zimmerman than he was of himself. Pride goes a long way.
Have you heard the ghetto ho friends of the dead perp talk???

I could say with 99% accuracy that he was egged on

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44630 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And we already know Zimmerman is a liar.

We also know the dead perp is a punk and that is why he is dead

Punks think twice about attacking someone..........Or it may be the last thing you do.....

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44631 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Really? Are you SURE Zimmerman was talking to the police???
911 operators..........LOL

Did the dead perp call???
Nope

Did Zim call???
Yes

That alone shows what side of the law each was on..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44632 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Taking a loaded weapon while stalking someone IS showing intent son.
Wrong again
I carried a concealed loaded weapon for over 20 years and there is no law that says you can't follow anyone carrying a gun

And if you are in fear of someone you can also draw your weapon

And anyone that attacks me will be shot..........

Punks beware

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44634 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, then if we are going to use Zimmerman's past to judge his character, then it goes both ways: Martin was a thief and a drug addict.
And showed want full disrespect for authority

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 159,168
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Limbertwig 178,082
News Miami-Dade enrolls more people in Obamacare tha... 47 min vib_ram 1
News Political role reversals: Republicans bash Koch... 1 hr vib_ram 1
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 1 hr Pro Ukraine 875
News Ben Carson plans May 4 Detroit announcement 1 hr TrueLogic 102
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 1 hr vib_ram 4,608
More from around the web