Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44550 Dec 23, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Brave internet commando!

You would have urinated in your pants, Sweetie.
Sorry but you are wrong again
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44551 Dec 23, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the transcripts, wetpants, and so does the state of Florida.
The seat belt alarms are heard just before he is told to stay put.
He is somehow two hundred yards away when he shoots this unarmed teenager.
Now we know this fat little pedophile didn't cover that ground in ten seconds.
More lies. Yes, you heard the seat belt (headlight) alarm before he gave chase. He ran for several seconds before he stopped. NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STAY PUT!!!! The dispatcher advised him to discontinue his chase which Zimmerman did. He talked with 911 for another minute or so, then went to the front of the house where he last seen Martin to get an address, and that's when he was attacked proving that Martin did not try to run away from Zimmerman, only far enough to stop and wait for the perfect moment to attack him. Martin had more than ample time to run home, but he didn't. He waited for Zimmerman.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44553 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>More lies. Yes, you heard the seat belt (headlight) alarm before he gave chase. He ran for several seconds before he stopped. NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STAY PUT!!!! The dispatcher advised him to discontinue his chase which Zimmerman did. He talked with 911 for another minute or so, then went to the front of the house where he last seen Martin to get an address, and that's when he was attacked proving that Martin did not try to run away from Zimmerman, only far enough to stop and wait for the perfect moment to attack him. Martin had more than ample time to run home, but he didn't. He waited for Zimmerman.
Correct

How in the world could the get a jury that has not heard about this story

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44554 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
I find it interesting that the man who sponsored the SYG in Florida, as written by the NRA, has publicly said it was not meant for people such as Zimmerman to hide behind. He said he should not be allowed to use it as a defense.

A new bill will be introduced so that no one who is the aggressor (as Zimmerthugman was when he followed Trayvon), or who provokes a confrontation (as Zimmerthugman did when he followed Trayvon) will be able to use SYG as a defense.

Yes, Florida is going to protect innocent people from predators!!!
A security guard on or off duty can intervene and use deadly force if attacked
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44555 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
I find it interesting that the man who sponsored the SYG in Florida, as written by the NRA, has publicly said it was not meant for people such as Zimmerman to hide behind. He said he should not be allowed to use it as a defense.
A new bill will be introduced so that no one who is the aggressor (as Zimmerthugman was when he followed Trayvon), or who provokes a confrontation (as Zimmerthugman did when he followed Trayvon) will be able to use SYG as a defense.
Yes, Florida is going to protect innocent people from predators!!!
You are correct to some degree. If Martin turned around and assaulted Zimmerman during the foot chase, then yes, Zimmerman would be in trouble because Martin had the Stand Your Ground law behind him. Zimmerman would be prohibited from using his firearm. The problem is Martin was long gone after the foot chase.

What took place afterwards is another story. Because if Martin attacked Zimmerman (which seems to be obvious) then Zimmerman was protected by the Stand Your Ground law and yes, that includes using his firearm. It doesn't matter what took place minutes ago.

The bottom line is who attack who? It's clear that Martin had more than enough time to run home, but instead, waited in the back yards. He didn't call 911, he didn't run home, and he didn't run out of the complex. He stayed right there. Why?

I've read all kinds of speculation from the left. Martin was confused and wasn't sure where he was staying at. Martin was afraid of Zimmerman learning where he was staying at. Martin was so scared that he figured his best defense would be to attack Zimmerman, but all this is speculation and certainly not enough evidence that Zimmerman caught up with Martin after he hung up with the police dispatcher. Nobody knows what Martin was thinking at the time.

You can't speculate what happened in front of a court. All you can do is provide evidence, and evidence shows that Martin ran far enough from Zimmerman and stopped right there. Why is pure speculation. But if I'm a judge or juror, I know exactly why Martin didn't run home and instead, waited in the back yards.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44556 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Are you so stupid that you think following a suspicious suspect is the same as attacking them??????

Security does it everyday in every mall in the USA

The mistake Zim made was not recording the whole time or having his phone on speaker when calling 911

All he would have done was recorded the fact he told the perp he match a burglary suspect and that he was going to follow him until he left the subdivision
As soon as the punk threatened Zim he could have warned him that if the punk attacks Zim will use deadly force

We would not be having this conversation now and Zim would be walking the street

Even with today's cell phones I still carry a Digital recorder as a pendent and I use it daily for notes or any time I think I might need a witness
You big dummy.

You STILL don't get it. Thug Zimmerman DIDN'T want to be recorded. He didn't want to stay on the phone with 911 and he didn't want to sit still until the cops got there.

Did you notice him telling the 911 operator to have the cops call him when they arrived so he could tell them where he is?

Remember, that was after the 911 operator said the cops would meet him at the mailboxes.

Don't you worry one bit, Republican-appointed Special Prosecutor Angela Corey will give you Thug Zimmerman's timeline in which he committed a horrible crime.

Truth's Door

#44557 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct

Attacking some that has identified them self as a off duty security guard and was calling 911 is cause to be shot dead

Someone better trained would have fired three times
Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself.

What evidence do you have that Thug Zimmerman identified himself?

Do tell.

Truth's Door

#44558 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>If the black perp had not attacked a off duty security guard that was calling the cops then the perp would not be dead

I would have shot him before he ever hit me........
Yeah, we get what you would've done.

HA!

You got it wrong. It was Thug Zimmerman who initiated, stalked, chased and killed a child.

Keep up.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44559 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
I'm sure there are some. OJ supposedly got a jury that didn't know anything about the case. But like the OJ jury, I think the real trouble could be the racial makeup and not what they do or do not know. Blacks will stick up for blacks right or wrong.

Truth's Door

#44560 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you must revert to spin when I prove you wrong
You've NEVER proved me wrong.

Truth's Door

#44562 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry
NBC changed the 911 tape

The dead perp was recently busted for drugs and theft
Your correction about your claims against ABC is noted.

Now please show the arrest and/or conviction records for what you claim.

And while you're looking at criminal records, check out the ones on this punk...

GEORGE MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN

Let me help you out in case you can't find his records....it's filed under "T" for Thug.

Truth's Door

#44564 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The 911 tape records him identifying himself
Identifying himself to whom?

We ALREADY know that the 911 operator knows who Thug Zimmerman was. That was never in contention.

Looks like you've done your research and realized that Thug Zimmerman NEVER identified himself to Trayvon. And now you present us with a dog and pony show about who the Thug identified himself to.

You're a real piece of work!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44566 Dec 23, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You big dummy.

You STILL don't get it. Thug Zimmerman DIDN'T want to be recorded. He didn't want to stay on the phone with 911 and he didn't want to sit still until the cops got there.

Did you notice him telling the 911 operator to have the cops call him when they arrived so he could tell them where he is?

Remember, that was after the 911 operator said the cops would meet him at the mailboxes.

Don't you worry one bit, Republican-appointed Special Prosecutor Angela Corey will give you Thug Zimmerman's timeline in which he committed a horrible crime.
So now you are a mind reader and know what Zim was thinking..........ROTFLMAO

Then why did he stay on the phone so long?

OOOOPS that blows your mind reading claim

Don't give up your day job

I would have recorded the entire episode and I would not have been arrested and the black punk would still be dead

Truth's Door

#44567 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>More lies. Yes, you heard the seat belt (headlight) alarm before he gave chase. He ran for several seconds before he stopped. NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STAY PUT!!!! The dispatcher advised him to discontinue his chase which Zimmerman did. He talked with 911 for another minute or so, then went to the front of the house where he last seen Martin to get an address, and that's when he was attacked proving that Martin did not try to run away from Zimmerman, only far enough to stop and wait for the perfect moment to attack him. Martin had more than ample time to run home, but he didn't. He waited for Zimmerman.
Wrong.

It was Thug Zimmerman who went chasing after Trayvon.

He killed the child.

The State of Florida will prove that he murdered the child.

Please keep up.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44568 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself.

What evidence do you have that Thug Zimmerman identified himself?

Do tell.
His story
The 911 tape

More than a dead black punk has.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44570 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah, we get what you would've done.

HA!

You got it wrong. It was Thug Zimmerman who initiated, stalked, chased and killed a child.

Keep up.
Following anyone is not a crime

Attacking someone is a crime and the punk died because of it.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44571 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there are some. OJ supposedly got a jury that didn't know anything about the case. But like the OJ jury, I think the real trouble could be the racial makeup and not what they do or do not know. Blacks will stick up for blacks right or wrong.
Correct again

Yes they will
Liberal blacks anyways

Look how code pink disappeared after oslama got into office

Truth's Door

#44572 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct

Shows how much you know about the criminal justice system.

The standard is not seating "a jury that has not heard about this story."

I'll give you three guesses as to what the standard is.

Oh, it's Christmastime. I'll give you four guesses.

Merry Christmas!

Truth's Door

#44573 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>A security guard on or off duty can intervene and use deadly force if attacked
Can intervene in what?

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44574 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>You've NEVER proved me wrong.
Ya might want to learn to read then..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min TurkanaBoy 132,960
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 41 min woodtick57 96
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 1 hr John 144
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 3 hr barefoot2626 8
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 4 hr Guess Who 27
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Low Plains Sodbus... 165,549
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 5 hr SirPrize 9
More from around the web