Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44560 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you must revert to spin when I prove you wrong
You've NEVER proved me wrong.

Truth's Door

#44562 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry
NBC changed the 911 tape

The dead perp was recently busted for drugs and theft
Your correction about your claims against ABC is noted.

Now please show the arrest and/or conviction records for what you claim.

And while you're looking at criminal records, check out the ones on this punk...

GEORGE MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN

Let me help you out in case you can't find his records....it's filed under "T" for Thug.

Truth's Door

#44564 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The 911 tape records him identifying himself
Identifying himself to whom?

We ALREADY know that the 911 operator knows who Thug Zimmerman was. That was never in contention.

Looks like you've done your research and realized that Thug Zimmerman NEVER identified himself to Trayvon. And now you present us with a dog and pony show about who the Thug identified himself to.

You're a real piece of work!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44566 Dec 23, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You big dummy.

You STILL don't get it. Thug Zimmerman DIDN'T want to be recorded. He didn't want to stay on the phone with 911 and he didn't want to sit still until the cops got there.

Did you notice him telling the 911 operator to have the cops call him when they arrived so he could tell them where he is?

Remember, that was after the 911 operator said the cops would meet him at the mailboxes.

Don't you worry one bit, Republican-appointed Special Prosecutor Angela Corey will give you Thug Zimmerman's timeline in which he committed a horrible crime.
So now you are a mind reader and know what Zim was thinking..........ROTFLMAO

Then why did he stay on the phone so long?

OOOOPS that blows your mind reading claim

Don't give up your day job

I would have recorded the entire episode and I would not have been arrested and the black punk would still be dead

Truth's Door

#44567 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>More lies. Yes, you heard the seat belt (headlight) alarm before he gave chase. He ran for several seconds before he stopped. NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STAY PUT!!!! The dispatcher advised him to discontinue his chase which Zimmerman did. He talked with 911 for another minute or so, then went to the front of the house where he last seen Martin to get an address, and that's when he was attacked proving that Martin did not try to run away from Zimmerman, only far enough to stop and wait for the perfect moment to attack him. Martin had more than ample time to run home, but he didn't. He waited for Zimmerman.
Wrong.

It was Thug Zimmerman who went chasing after Trayvon.

He killed the child.

The State of Florida will prove that he murdered the child.

Please keep up.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44568 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself.

What evidence do you have that Thug Zimmerman identified himself?

Do tell.
His story
The 911 tape

More than a dead black punk has.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44570 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah, we get what you would've done.

HA!

You got it wrong. It was Thug Zimmerman who initiated, stalked, chased and killed a child.

Keep up.
Following anyone is not a crime

Attacking someone is a crime and the punk died because of it.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44571 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there are some. OJ supposedly got a jury that didn't know anything about the case. But like the OJ jury, I think the real trouble could be the racial makeup and not what they do or do not know. Blacks will stick up for blacks right or wrong.
Correct again

Yes they will
Liberal blacks anyways

Look how code pink disappeared after oslama got into office

Truth's Door

#44572 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct

How in the world could the get a jury that has not heard about this story
Shows how much you know about the criminal justice system.

The standard is not seating "a jury that has not heard about this story."

I'll give you three guesses as to what the standard is.

Oh, it's Christmastime. I'll give you four guesses.

Merry Christmas!

Truth's Door

#44573 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>A security guard on or off duty can intervene and use deadly force if attacked
Can intervene in what?

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44574 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>You've NEVER proved me wrong.
Ya might want to learn to read then..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44575 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Your correction about your claims against ABC is noted.

Now please show the arrest and/or conviction records for what you claim.

And while you're looking at criminal records, check out the ones on this punk...

GEORGE MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN

Let me help you out in case you can't find his records....it's filed under "T" for Thug.
I did post what the school did
Learn to read

If the black punk had not chose to attack Zim he might only be in jail and not dead
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44576 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman did not follow the advice of the police dispatcher. That is why he hung up the phone, so he could continue to chase Trayvon down and shoot him.
The 911 tape clearly shows that Zimmerman DID stop following Martin. The reason the dispatcher asked if he was following Martin was because he heard Zimmerman panting, he heard the phone brushing against something, he heard Zimmerman out of breath. Within a few seconds after the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman's started to breathe in a normal manor. His voice returned to a normal and quite tone. The brushing against the phone stopped. It's clear that he did exactly what the dispatcher asked, and I'm sure Zimmerman's defense lawyer will be quick to bring that up.

More importantly is that Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost sight of Martin. If he were still chasing Martin, he wouldn't have said that.

Truth's Door

#44577 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are a mind reader and know what Zim was thinking..........ROTFLMAO

Then why did he stay on the phone so long?

OOOOPS that blows your mind reading claim

Don't give up your day job

I would have recorded the entire episode and I would not have been arrested and the black punk would still be dead
Reading Thug Zimmerman's mind does not require much.

Also, reading your mind, and your many rants about what you would have done to the "black" child does not require a degree in a multitude of subjects.

We read your nasty butt loud and clear.

Thug Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing and he (and you) are a fool for thinking others cannot figure it out.

That's exactly why he's charged with murder...because he's a fool.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44578 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you are correct. Zimmerman admitted to police detectives that he did NOT identify himself. The rules don't apply to this gangsta thug.
Here is what Zimmerman said: Martin was behind the house where Zimmerman was attempting to get an address from. Martin asked "Do you have a problem with me?" Zimmerman responded "No, I don't have a problem." Martin replied "Well you do now Mother-F'er" and that's when he sucker punched Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

#44579 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>His story
The 911 tape

More than a dead black punk has.........
You have given absolutely NO evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. Show the specific evidence.

FYI...we all know such info isn't on the 911 tapes.

Still waiting.

I'll get some hot chocolate while I'm waiting. You want some too? With marshmallows?

It's Christmastime. I'm trying to be nice to you.

I'll get a big mug for you. But you gotta get that info first. Hurry. Hot chocolate isn't hot chocolate if it's cold.

Truth's Door

#44580 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>As always, you are correct. Zimmerman admitted to police detectives that he did NOT identify himself. The rules don't apply to this gangsta thug.

Neither do laws according to the way he conducts himself. He instructed his wife to commit perjury and by remaining silent did so himself, according to the judge they both lied to.

I'll bet after 25 years in a Florida state correctional facility he won't be murdering any more unarmed children when he gets out.
He'd better not!

Truth's Door

#44581 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Following anyone is not a crime

Attacking someone is a crime and the punk died because of it.........
Murdering someone is a crime.

At least in Florida it is...even if you murder a black child.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44582 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Reading Thug Zimmerman's mind does not require much.

Also, reading your mind, and your many rants about what you would have done to the "black" child does not require a degree in a multitude of subjects.

We read your nasty butt loud and clear.

Thug Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing and he (and you) are a fool for thinking others cannot figure it out.

That's exactly why he's charged with murder...because he's a fool.
Really ..........LOL

I told you all he needed to do to make sure it was a justifiable shooting....

That is why I started carrying a recorder around my neck

Simply press your chest and high quality audio is recorded

A better trained person would never have allowed the punk to knock him to the ground

And the recording would have set him free

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44583 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>You have given absolutely NO evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. Show the specific evidence.

FYI...we all know such info isn't on the 911 tapes.

Still waiting.

I'll get some hot chocolate while I'm waiting. You want some too? With marshmallows?

It's Christmastime. I'm trying to be nice to you.

I'll get a big mug for you. But you gotta get that info first. Hurry. Hot chocolate isn't hot chocolate if it's cold.
We have a dead punk and witness that back Zim

Case closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP 2016 hopefuls back Indiana's new law 3 min david traversa 15
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 4 min Concerned Citizen 51
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 5 min Your Ex 21
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 5 min barry 152
News Fight over religious objection proposals shifts... 6 min Crazy Talk 5
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 9 min okimar 93
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Mr_SKY 155,129
More from around the web