Obamacare Failures Imperil Hopes for Immigration Reform

Dec 17, 2013 Full story: News Max 8

President Barack Obama's ambitious and once promising plans to pass a comprehensive overhaul of the nation's immigration system have been sidetracked amid the fallout from the botched implementation of Obamacare, which continues to dog the administration.

Full Story
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Yep, He`s a Big Fail!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Oh toooo bad.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Without entitlements how would a big government agenda succeed. Without funding for big government how can they even offer it to anyone let alone ILLEGALS.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2013
This is a good good story keep it up on top, so everyone can see.im delighted with obama and his bad work.seems to be going our american way!!!!!!!soon there will be nada for espanols ti look foward to, but going home of course.to think karma is doing its job.for all.thank you obama.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
This is a good good story keep it up on top, so everyone can see.im delighted with obama and his bad work.seems to be going our american way!!!!!!!soon there will be nada for espanols ti look foward to, but going home of course.to think karma is doing its job.for all.thank you obama.
Obamacare can crash and burn, and amnesty is a dead issue that needs to stay that way. Obama fails, America wins!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare can crash and burn, and amnesty is a dead issue that needs to stay that way. Obama fails, America wins!
yes to this I say hooooorrrrraaaaayyyyy.long live america minus illegals now get out dont drag on waiting for something that will never happen.
sandy1

New City, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes to this I say hooooorrrrraaaaayyyyy.long live america minus illegals now get out dont drag on waiting for something that will never happen.
They can be out of here very quickly, just scoop up the anchors and run back across the border. See how easy that is?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Looking worst by the day.nice pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans closing in on ninth Senate pickup i... 9 min Le Duped 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 128,012
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Duped 163,284
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 13 min Donny Brook 42
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 13 min dirtbag1958 210
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 42 min Cat74 34
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 1 hr positronium 345
GOP hopes class of black Republicans is trend 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 6
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... Thu Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Obama defends immigration amnesty Nov 26 Cricket 23 5
IRS workers to receive bonuses of 1 percent Nov 25 RustyS 1

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE