Congressman to marry same-sex partner

Jan 14, 2014 Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson 36

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John McBrocos

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Jan 14, 2014
dont ask N dont tell & dont know N dont care!!! ;-000
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Can't get much more disgusting than this, except that they've already fouled the minds of three children in this diseased union. Psychology studies clearly show harm is done to children in these fake families. The homosexual mind is a deranged mind very similar to the criminal mind in its self-validation and delusional structure.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Stop lying Cordnazi.......What ahs been proven is hate is gross.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Jan 14, 2014
Congrats to the happy couple.

Gee, now why wouldn't EVERYONE simply wish them the same as they would any other couple?

The hated displayed here is exactly why you anti-gays keep losing in court after court and state after state.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#6 Jan 14, 2014
We the sheeple.....Hats all the far right has. But then again it is what is pounded into there heads on sunday morning in the big mansions.

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
How surprising, the rump ranger is a New York democrat. Will Holder and our first Negro switch hitter president be in the wedding party?
Not surprising at all that you've a racist as well as a homophobe. No doubt you're a sexist and anti-Semite as well.

One irrational prejudice naturally leads to the next.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jan 14, 2014
the fact that this turned into an in your face publicity stunt by a politician does little to raise public perceptions to favor either congresscritters or the gay agenda

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Can't get much more disgusting than this, except that they've already fouled the minds of three children in this diseased union. Psychology studies clearly show harm is done to children in these fake families. The homosexual mind is a deranged mind very similar to the criminal mind in its self-validation and delusional structure.
no real studies show that. the real world shows they do just fine.

now, there are tons of studies that show having bigots like you as parents will have an adverse affect on a child. you are the kind of person that should not be allowed to procreate or raise children.

Minnesota's North Coast

#12 Jan 14, 2014
i hope they have the ceremony on the floor of the US House, showing that our nation backs this marriage with the full force and faith of the United States of America, the laws we uphold and the values we stand for.

Minnesota's North Coast

#13 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>So how do you justify your overwhelming hatred of Christians, you hypocrite?
well, their cult tells them that slavery is OK, that subjugating women is OK, that killing others who do not believe the same as you is OK..

why wouldn't anyone hate such a group? it would seem a moral imperative to hate such a group.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
You clearly came from the narrow end of the gene pool. You think your stultifying opinions are a substitute for truth. If children of same-sex unions suffer unduly, it is because of the sanctimonious behavior of jerks like you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>God is love. Satan is hate. We know which side you're on.
What a simple-minded mutation you are.
get lost

Lumberton, NC

#17 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>So how do you justify your overwhelming hatred of Christians, you hypocrite?
oh cut the crap. have you been beaten in the street by gays for your beliefs? no you have not. thats all i hear from you people. poor me poor me poor me. man poor me a drink loser.
Jame McWeedy

Hanoi, Vietnam

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares.
Nobody hates gays anymore than they hate white men.
It's just so boring now.
Who cares WHO they marry?
What difference, at this point, does it make?
SNORE..........
U c;) Dr. BO wil"t know & dont care jus liked Bushy dont ask & dont tell;) U had improvement of Rain8man!!enjoyament LOL;-00
Jame McWeedy

Hanoi, Vietnam

#19 Jan 14, 2014
lolol wrote:
the fact that this turned into an in your face publicity stunt by a politician does little to raise public perceptions to favor either congresscritters or the gay agenda
do you missed yo yearbook in the 70's bee cause U hidden inda back door!!;)

Minnesota's North Coast

#20 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>God is love. Satan is hate. We know which side you're on.
they are both proven myths...
yes, i am on the side of reason and rationale.

you are on the side pf religious cults that worship proven false gods....

Tawas City, Michigan

#21 Jan 14, 2014
Christians are irrational illogical hate-filled people who believe in a vengeful hateful sky-god creature.

What's not to hate?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#22 Jan 14, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are irrational illogical hate-filled people who believe in a vengeful hateful sky-god creature.
What's not to hate?
And all gays hate all Christians and everyone who isn't gay. And puppies, gays hate puppies and kittens.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#23 Jan 14, 2014
Where is it proven religion is a cult? I would like to read the proof. I know several people have tried to disprove God, the Trinity, etc. I would like to read about the real proof.

Tawas City, Michigan

#24 Jan 14, 2014
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
And all gays hate all Christians and everyone who isn't gay. And puppies, gays hate puppies and kittens.
I can't speak for all gays, only myself.

And I love kittens; puppies not so much unless they are Great Danes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 154,735
News Same-Sex Marriage Benefits Endorsed on Senate F... 8 min Le Jimbo 24
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 10 min mjjcpa 214
News Bergdahl trade criticism to top Sunday talk sho... (Jun '14) 12 min Le Jimbo 241
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Le Jimbo 175,759
News Republican lawmaker says Clinton wiped clean em... 25 min Le Jimbo 9
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 27 min Righteous 64
More from around the web