House to vote on variable rate studen...

House to vote on variable rate student loans

There are 41 comments on the Yahoo! story from May 23, 2013, titled House to vote on variable rate student loans. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Democrats generally opposed the measure, which would provide some students a deal in the first years of the new system before ratcheting up "As the economy continues to recover and at a time when market interest rates are at historic lows, more than 7 million students who rely on these loans to finance postsecondary education should not be burdened ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 May 23, 2013
We have over a trillion in student loans and no jobs to pay them back. Since Obama took them out of the banks, we are on the hook for another trillion.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2013
Democrats don't want to give students an even break after they gave every low-life democrat bum in the country a house. Barney Frank should be in jail with Chris Dodd. Democrats are evil liars.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 May 23, 2013
When all these dummy students borrowed money, just like I have done many times, you make an agreement to pay it back, and that's it. Now the bill is due and the party is over. About finding employment with a nothing piece of paper called a college degree, that's irrelevant.

Pay up all you irresponsible cry babies.
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 May 23, 2013
BENGHAZI -LIES President Obama told us

IRS - LIES President Obama told us

FAST AND FURIOUS = LIES President Obama told us

AP Reporter/phones = LIES President Obama told us

FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR Actions Under HIS PRESIDENCY

President Obama is a PResident more comfortable on the golf course, then in the White House

President Obama = FAILURE TO LEAD

Paris

#5 May 23, 2013
I heard a lady list night say that all of these scandals were because Obama made poor decisions on choosing his key people. What a hoot. Who does she think is in charge of those people and who they report to. President's have briefings everyday.........well except golf outings.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#6 May 23, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
kleenex.com .

You need a few more years supply.

Paris

#7 May 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
kleenex.com .
You need a few more years supply.
Kleenex pookie, you need a semi load of tollet paper for the shitstorm your boy is trying to weather. Martha's Vineyard can't be far away for the chicken in chief.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 23, 2013
is this cause variable rate loans worked so well with the mortgage industry ?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#9 May 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You t-chickens have been wiping for 4 and 1/2 years.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#10 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You t-chickens have been wiping for 4 and 1/2 years.
hahahahahahahahahaha
VIDEO: Schumer, Franken scurry from questions about IRS scandal... oops, speaking of Chickens.........running home to roost.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#11 May 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like boner? Have video of that?

hahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#12 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Like boner? Have video of that?
hahahahahahahahaha
I do have video you should enjoy it. The clown in chief at his best.

Obama can't pronounce "corpsman" - YouTubeHere, Obama mispronounces " corpsman" at the annual prayer breakfast.... Obama's presidential seal falls off podium during speech by RussiaToday 811,055 views
www.youtube.com/watch...
ONE SIZE FITS

United States

#13 May 23, 2013
"ABSOLUTELY NOBODY"......you name it ,and if uncle sam has his hand in it, partly funds it, uses a carrott and stick, together with the 50 state of induced federal coma,.. where every solution needs a multiple of federal agency undersight ,or oversight, and congressional FUNDING OR UNDERFUNDIND ,as 50 states drag their tax a$$ on splintered laws, trying to pay their DEBTS AND THE 17.5 TRILLION FEDERAL DEBT.with what remains of a lackluster credit card society.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#14 May 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, flubs and nucular set the standard.

hahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#15 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, flubs and nucular set the standard.
hahahahahahahahaha
Well upto the time we had 58 states and corpsmans.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#16 May 23, 2013
flubs owns the standard, as someone who should've been held back.....

"And so, in my state, my state of the union, or state, my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation…"

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully..."

"And American needs a military where our breast and brightest are proud to serve and proud to stay…"

"If you're a single mother with two children, which is the toughest job in American as far as I'm concerned, and you're working hard to put food on your family."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"Too many good docs are getting out of business, too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with woman all across the country…"

"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again."

bwahahahahahahahaha
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#17 May 23, 2013
Bring back the draft!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#18 May 23, 2013
Let students borrow at the same rate the banks
borrow at.....1%?

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19 May 24, 2013
Gary wrote:
Let students borrow at the same rate the banks
borrow at.....1%?
Let them borrow at the same rate that everyone else gets, these spoiled young people think they are special, but they are not.
imgonnatakeyoufo ra ride

United States

#20 May 24, 2013
MAYBE ,if the public wasnot taxed TO DEATH, people would be able to afford a car ,pay for a home ,education,would not need credit cardssss to fund their life. OR IS IT ALL ABOUT "CONTROL",,, smoke and mirrows, GREAT SOCIETY PROMISSES ,their social and financial scams,AND your 60 hour work weeks.and the income that just DISAPPEARS.some where between GROSS and NET.... WITH A 50PERCENT DROP OUT RATE,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Gays for Trump's Deploraball Dance Party 2 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 79
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min brad 256,676
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min scientia potentia... 218,822
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 40 min Tm Cln 2,785
News The Latest: Police say no arrests at Women's Ma... 44 min gwww 21
News Trump starts first full day in office with pray... 1 hr That guy 10
More from around the web