Impeach Obama

Aug 27, 2013 Full story: National Public Radio 2,644

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Full Story
First Prev
of 133
Next Last

United States

#3009 Dec 10, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is all the meetings Obumbles had with Kathleen Sypilis.(wink,wink)
A press conference is covered by the PRESS and there wasn't one that announced that.(middle finger in the air)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#3010 Dec 10, 2013
Truth Farts wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and your [sic] not a racist.Your [sic] a dam [sic] hypocrite. That's all you libturd [sic] scum suckers are. You asked me where I got it from,I showed you.Whats [sic] the matter whitey get you down,whitey oppressed you [sic].Your [sic] a clown racist [sic] been following notsosharpton [sic]/criminal J [sic] Jackson.
If you were any more ignorant, you'd be the entire state of W. Virginia....LOL
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3011 Dec 10, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant...stupid....vulgar... .illiterate. You don't have much going for you, do you reTHUGlican?
I've got more going for me than a brainwashed,indoctrinated troll,who gets his marching orders froma master.Go play in the traffic and get smaashed.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3012 Dec 10, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were any more ignorant, you'd be the entire state of W. Virginia....LOL
This coming from a dipshit troll.Really does get to you don't it.Your master is failing,dummycraps are failing,people are hating libturds more and more everyday.Geez what you gonna do now?Who you going to cry to?Main question who you gonna blame now?You've tried to blame everyone and nothing's worked.Let's try to think of someone to blame,shall we?How about the easter bunny?Santa claus?Tooth fairy? Will any of these help?Or would you rather be honest?All the blame goes to the current resident at 1600.Keep living the dream TROLL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 133
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min Dogen 142,709
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 1 hr stoner 864
State of the Union spoilers: Obama's proposal f... 3 hr WelbyMD 191
Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) 5 hr swedenforever 137
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 5 hr Asian Guy 77
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr sooo 168,452
Republican White House maybes court evangelical... 5 hr swedenforever 2
More from around the web