Impeach Obama

Impeach Obama

There are 2644 comments on the National Public Radio story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Impeach Obama. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#2558 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>The US is not war with Libya, Drone attacks are Constitutional, and the US is not starving anyone.
Drone attacks are not constitutional. If the are, so was 9/11.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#2559 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try skippy but I SPECIFICALLY asked for Jobs bill legislation. Let me know when the republitards sponsor or pass any.
So you can't prove the fifteen bills wouldn't have produce jobs. I knew you couldn't.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#2560 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO skippy, you are getting burned every post you make. Find any JOBS BILLS yet?

I didn't think so
Burned, be specific. All I see I'd double talk and lying to what's been put before you moron.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2561 Nov 13, 2013
GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus.

Another debunked teahadist bumper sticker.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2562 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is not war with Libya, Drone attacks are Constitutional, and the US is not starving anyone.
http://news.antiwar.com/2010/02/17/us-blockin...

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2563 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO skippy, you are getting burned every post you make. Find any JOBS BILLS yet?
I didn't think so
You liberal dummycrats and homosexuals amaze me. You always want to compromise and avoid getting to the bottom of the issues. But murder is unconstitutional no matter how you look at it. And just because he is president does not nullify murder when Obama or Bush in the one committing the crime. It is still a crime. And every crime is grounds for impeachment. Every crime is a violation of the constitution.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#2564 Nov 13, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus.
Another debunked teahadist bumper sticker.
For once crap YOU'RE CORRECT, it's 40

Forty Jobs Bills Stuck In The Senate

House Republicans have passed 40 jobs bills that are currently stuck in the Democrat controlled Senate.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#2565 Nov 13, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
For once crap YOU'RE CORRECT, it's 40
Forty Jobs Bills Stuck In The Senate
House Republicans have passed 40 jobs bills that are currently stuck in the Democrat controlled Senate.
Do a little research you'll find you're lying. Again.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#2567 Nov 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The okie lafraud asking for proof? bwahahahahahaha

google it home skrewler. You can't go through what's left of your pathetic life copy and pasting. hahahahahaha
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2568 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is SPECIFICALLY unconstitutional skippy?
Let me know little republitard when you find it
When the law was argued before the scotus it would not have passed the way this administration argued for it.Scotus in turn changed the argument to make it work and this can still be argued before scotus once the first person is fined as an illegal tax.No but your never wrong about anything,you libturds are never wrong about anything well in your fantasy minds anyway.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#2570 Nov 13, 2013
There have been 42 jobs bills sent to the Senate since the Kenyan was sworn in the first time, and Reid won't bring them up for a vote. Democrats want you destitute, on Welfare, and Unemployment. They want you pliable so they can control you. Not me. I will starve before I take anything from a Hitler like government.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#2571 Nov 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There have been 42 jobs bills sent to the Senate since the Kenyan was sworn in the first time, and Reid won't bring them up for a vote. Democrats want you destitute, on Welfare, and Unemployment. They want you pliable so they can control you. Not me. I will starve before I take anything from a Hitler like government.
You may leave anytime. With that attitude, you won't be missed. It'll be like you were never here.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#2572 Nov 13, 2013
Since my family was here before there was a country I assure you you will leave before I do.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#2576 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stay in your coal mine pookie, I see you added a mancave.......or is that your latrine.
I'm not using the picture of jesus in a beeker of piss. But if you want me too......

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#2577 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not using the picture of jesus in a beeker of piss. But if you want me too......
You again show the stupidity of the liberal.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#2578 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show the weakness of the teavantalibanical. So easy....

hahahahahahahahaha

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#2579 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>Again you show the weakness of the teavantalibanical. So easy....

hahahahahahahahaha
Weak is you jello legged president.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#2580 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak, is the teahadist's attempt to try to overthrow him.

President Obama: Try winning an election.

bwahahahahahahahahaha

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#2581 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>Weak, is the teahadist's attempt to try to overthrow him.

President Obama: Try winning an election.

bwahahahahahahahahaha
The only people trying to over turn him are the libs that voted for the ACA and are up for reelection.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#2582 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people trying to over turn him are the libs that voted for the ACA and are up for reelection.
This is true...when old Billy Clinotn is stumping for Odumbo to man up and allow the policies to remain, you know they are beginning to eat their own young. bwahahahhahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min General Robert E Lee 186,327
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 4 min Anonymous of Indy 635
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 5 min Tea Party failure 59
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 8 min Mexican Lottery W... 25
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 14 min Doctor No 2,153
News 9 dead in 'hate crime' shooting at S.C. church 25 min xxxrayted 401
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Subduction Zone 168,867
More from around the web