Analysis: Kenya attack a shift for Somali rebels?

Sep 22, 2013 Full story: Washington Examiner 6

The White House is under pressure to ramp up counterterrorism action against al-Shabab in Somalia following the al-Qaida-linked group's deadly attack on an upscale Kenyan shopping mall that has killed and injured dozens, including Americans.

Full Story

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Sep 22, 2013
The al Qaida al Shabab terrorists in Kenya targeted Christians and let Mozlem Brothers leave the mall. Al Qaida proved that their power in Africa increased and they are financed by Middle Eastern regimes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar which are known as Obama's allies that support the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Hamas and al Qaida in Syria who fights against Assad. Christianity in the Middle East and Africa is under major Jihadist terrorist attack since Obama became the Mozlem Brother sympathizer president in 2009 and it means that Christians are targeted by Mozlem Brother terrorists and al Qaida and Taliban terrorists that kill Christians and burn their churches according to their 7th century culture of death for Christianity. The Obama's ruled liberal media led by Washington Post will never criticize Obama who will never stand up for Christians that are murdered in Kenya, Libya, Mali, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq. However, Obama is very sensitive to death of Mozlem Brothers in Egypt, Syria and was ready to strike Syria when Chemical WMD was used to kill more than thousand Syrians. Why would American president be silent when Christians are killed and their churches and homes are burned by Jihadist Mozlem Brother terrorists while he is using US military to go with Saudi Arabia and Qatar to protect Mozlem Brothers in the Middle East?
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Benghazi was Americans,but he could care less about them being slaughtered.Even continues to lie and cover up the truth.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#4 Sep 22, 2013
MUSLIM scum at it again
Arif

London, UK

#6 Sep 23, 2013
As an apostate of Islam. I escaped the evil clutches of this vile ideology . I used to go to mosques and all they preach is the hatered on non Muslims . I now feel sorry fir Muslims , they waste their life with this nonsense . The women are the worst coz they are so brainwashed they being their children up to hate . West wake up don't be fooled that this is just extremists , it isn't .
Mosques all have media machines to counter any critisims . I know I was part if it . My heartfelt sympathies with Kenyans and all the families who lost loved ones at the hands of cowards who follow a false belief.
liberals are heros

Urbandale, IA

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The al Qaida al Shabab terrorists in Kenya targeted Christians and let Mozlem Brothers leave the mall. Al Qaida proved that their power in Africa increased and they are financed by Middle Eastern regimes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar which are known as Obama's allies that support the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Hamas and al Qaida in Syria who fights against Assad. Christianity in the Middle East and Africa is under major Jihadist terrorist attack since Obama became the Mozlem Brother sympathizer president in 2009 and it means that Christians are targeted by Mozlem Brother terrorists and al Qaida and Taliban terrorists that kill Christians and burn their churches according to their 7th century culture of death for Christianity. The Obama's ruled liberal media led by Washington Post will never criticize Obama who will never stand up for Christians that are murdered in Kenya, Libya, Mali, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq. However, Obama is very sensitive to death of Mozlem Brothers in Egypt, Syria and was ready to strike Syria when Chemical WMD was used to kill more than thousand Syrians. Why would American president be silent when Christians are killed and their churches and homes are burned by Jihadist Mozlem Brother terrorists while he is using US military to go with Saudi Arabia and Qatar to protect Mozlem Brothers in the Middle East?
And the Lord said "Thou shalt not bear false witnss against thy neighbor". Thou shalt not lie. You ggod and faithful Christian......
the truth

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2013
check this out http://adf.ly/WIzLh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 min barefoot2626 287
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 132,740
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 14 min barefoot2626 39
Graham Balks at Funding U.S. Embassy in Cuba 15 min Doc Proper 13
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 23 min Doc Proper 87
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 24 min Earl 46
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 31 min wild child 14
More from around the web