Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected ...

Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

There are 1168 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1026 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult every actual slave past and present when you compare forcing someone to remain pregnant to actual historical slavery. Also everyone is anti-choice. If you believe that anything should be illegal whether that be stealing, drunk driving, or murder you are anti-choice. Only anarchist are pro-choice.
You insult every woman past and present by ignoring the fact that forcing them to remain pregnant against their will is not equal to slavery. Forcing someone to be a life support system for another against their will most certainly equates to slavery, a pity you are blind to it in your misogynistic fog. A tragic pity that you feel women are obligated to produce against their will, to "expect" is not "respect".

Abortion has been sought throughout the ages whether legal or not. Safe legal abortions allow a woman/girl to justify her own best interests and discards government and religious interests of something that is a personal medical circumstance related strictly to women who carry 100% of the risk.

You are no better than China who forces abortion and discards the woman's choice or her best interests.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1027 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult every actual slave past and present when you compare forcing someone to remain pregnant to actual historical slavery. Also everyone is anti-choice. If you believe that anything should be illegal whether that be stealing, drunk driving, or murder you are anti-choice. Only anarchist are pro-choice.
You anti choicers insult slavery with your constant whine comparing abortion to slavery, while promoting the slavery of women to produce the population even against their will.

Anti choicers discard women as though they do not exist and if they do their only worth is their uterus. Generally this attitude is promoted by male based religions that demand women be subservient and submissive to men. The lack of recognition towards women comes from the same....religion. Male based male worshipping religions have NEVER been a friend to women, women are helpmates another word for slavery.

1 Timothy 2:12
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#1028 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you definition isn't found in the free online dictionary. I don't think people just get to make up definitions.
I don't believe you've made that reservation for a flight to Amsterdam...but I do believe that 'conscription' applies to an organism that sets up housekeeping in a woman's uterus, against her will, and in spite of precautions against it.

If that doesn't meet with agreement from you, so be it.

The Supreme Court agrees with me.

:)
Okie Dokie

United States

#1029 May 10, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. As long as you and the seller follow the laws already in place.
You do plan to follow those, right??
Because criminals wouldn't be likely to follow those, or new ones either.
I don't see where I was addressing my response to you. So let us be rude for a moment.

I don't need some half-hatched dolt like you telling me all about my freedoms according to "debbebbies".

And the remark about criminality in following your question may have been cute and self-serving as to your agenda, but it was borderline offensive to me. I am not a criminal just because I embrace the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution and it's Bill of Rights.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1030 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I have not insulted anyone the whole time I've been on here.
You are a liar.

Already quoted and posted, Shug, with you not only insulting someone, but throwing the first stone.

Glad to see you prove yourself the hypocrite.

Location hidden

#1031 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the proof that you are a intolerant gay basher.
I bash you, sweetie. You are gay and I don't care- whatever floats your boat- but I am a Mikey basher.

Don't dish it out, honey, if you don't want it flung back in your face.

Sticky face.

Location hidden

#1032 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
A toe is not a human being even when attached to the human foot.

Location hidden

#1033 May 10, 2013
Okie Dokie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see where I was addressing my response to you. So let us be rude for a moment.
You do understand the open-forum concept?

Location hidden

#1034 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I lied about. My are you afraid of me moving the goal post?
Afraid?

Just pointing out that you LOST the argument and moving the goalposts, Shug.

Thanks for conceding you MOVED the goalposts, though.

Location hidden

#1035 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
A vertebrate is an animal... that has cartilaginous or bony vertebrae.

Sun rises in the east.

Location hidden

#1036 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
You equating being forced to remain pregnant to slavery is insulting to every black person in the country.
It isn't.

I guess when you decide you can speak for God, speaking for all black people isn't much of a leap.

Location hidden

#1037 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I have not insulted anyone the whole time I've been on here.
Proof that you are a liar, honey.

Location hidden

#1038 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
It is a pretty simple syllogism. That anyone should be able to understand unless they are hell bent upon remaining willfully ignorant.
WAHHHHHHHHHH! I can dish it out but can't take it!

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#1039 May 10, 2013
Okie Dokie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need some half-hatched dolt like you telling me all about my freedoms according to "debbebbies".
And the remark about criminality in following your question may have been cute and self-serving as to your agenda, but it was borderline offensive to me. I am not a criminal just because I embrace the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution and it's Bill of Rights.
Ahem.

It seems we have gotten off to a poor start. My comments were in no way intended to intimate that you were a criminal for embracing the Second Amendment. I was merely pointing out that criminals do not follow laws, which is why we don't need more laws. We need fewer criminals.

If you took offense at that, due to my snippy tone, I apologize.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1040 May 10, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
"Human being" is a religious/philosophical designation, and thus a matter of opinion.

Location hidden

#1041 May 10, 2013
Okie Dokie wrote:
I am not a criminal just because I embrace the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution and it's Bill of Rights.
Anymore than the ninety percent of Americans who want universal background checks to keep you from selling guns to felons and wife beaters are criminals because they point out that you don't know what you are talking about: you don't have special rights to sell deadly weapons to anyone you please because it is a gun.
Mike

Richmond, VA

#1042 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A toe is not a human being even when attached to the human foot.
Another fallacy you are committing. Straw man. A fetus is not a toe or part of another human being. It is a separate homo sapiens. You've probably heard people refer to feti as parasites. While that is actually true. All parasites are living organisms in themselves, thus not part of an organism like a toe but organisms in themselves. All organisms can be classified by a genus and species, thus making feti homo sapiens, not toes or any individual part of another organism.
Mike

Richmond, VA

#1043 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHH! I can dish it out but can't take it!
Willful ignorance is not an insult but an observation. Being unwilling to accept that which is obvious and factual is an accurate description of someone. I also wasn't speaking directly to you. Calling you gay or any other pointless accusation.
Mike

Richmond, VA

#1044 May 10, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forcing someone to be a life support system for another against their will most certainly equates to slavery,
Women who become pregnant willfully. Have become life support systems on their own. I believe they should remain life support systems because to not causes the death of homo sapiens.

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>A tragic pity that you feel women are obligated to produce against their will, to "expect" is not "respect".
People reproduce through the biological process of sexual reproduction. Sex cause reproduction not giving birth.
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion has been sought throughout the ages whether legal or not
All crimes are that way, yet we still have laws.
Mike

Richmond, VA

#1045 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A vertebrate is an animal... that has cartilaginous or bony vertebrae.
Sun rises in the east.
Not true. If you take out someone vertebrae they are still a vertebrate. If someone loses their genitalia in an accident they are still a man or a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Star Wars 16,569
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 279,789
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... 22 min Dee Dee Dee 58
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 49 min Dee Dee Dee 188
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 52 min Regolith Based Li... 221,916
News GOP favor dropping tax beneficial to blue states 1 hr CodeTalker 1
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 2 hr Thinking out loud 211
More from around the web