Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected ...

Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

There are 1168 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#82 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He hates liars and bigots more, Lying C*t74.
Still hanging in there for the vilest, leftist POS on topix I see.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#83 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Child support' starts during pregnancy when the man is a man and determines to be involved.
That would be on a volunteer basis,

Pregnancy remains a medical condition that is female only, even though I would be more than happy to give the boys an entire nine month experience along with child birth.:O) With that they might have something to discuss.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#84 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Life begins at conception. If you don't kill it before the pregnancy is complete it does not become a tomato. It is a baby. You could have leasrned thast in H S biology if you had paid attention.
Whatever happens in a womans uterus still remains none of your business and always will. You are one of those moment of conception nut cases who will see to it that every miscarriage is investigated.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#85 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Yes, life begins at conception. You can believe whatever you want, but you will answer for it someday, and it won't be pretty. There is a God, and he hates murderers.
How about observing a time honored American tradition and minding your own business! Abortion is a LEGAL medical procedure and no one cares about your mythology!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#86 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Life begins at conception. If you don't kill it before the pregnancy is complete it does not become a tomato. It is a baby. You could have leasrned thast in H S biology if you had paid attention.
Actually it begins at fertilization; the fertilized embryo divides multiple times regardless of whether or not conception (implantation in the uterine wall) takes place 7-10 days later.

Tawas City, Michigan

#87 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Yes, life begins at conception. You can believe whatever you want, but you will answer for it someday, and it won't be pretty. There is a God, and he hates murderers.
Your fairytale sky-god creature is irrelevant.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#88 Apr 7, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be on a volunteer basis,
The money is real.

Location hidden

#89 Apr 7, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
Pregnancy remains a medical condition that is female only,
And the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and females don't get testicular cancer, and can't be drafted.

When it comes to creating laws here in the USA, there is no division on who gets to decide what based on who the law impacts more.

Location hidden

#90 Apr 7, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happens in a womans uterus still remains none of your business and always will.
So if you don't have a family member on death row, you don't have a right to have an opinion on it (DP)- that it is none of your business, and unless there comes a time when your situation changes, you don't.

And if you are a female over the age of 50, likewise, you have no right to have an opinion, it is none of your business.

And if you are a woman who no longer has a uterus: see above.

Location hidden

#91 Apr 7, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hanging in there for the vilest, leftist POS on topix I see.
Still lowering the low IQ medium for the tea bag party I see.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#92 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and females don't get testicular cancer, and can't be drafted.
When it comes to creating laws here in the USA, there is no division on who gets to decide what based on who the law impacts more.
The fact remains. Women carry a pregnancy and men are not required to do a thing.....until after child birth. That is a fact.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#93 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you don't have a family member on death row, you don't have a right to have an opinion on it (DP)- that it is none of your business, and unless there comes a time when your situation changes, you don't.
And if you are a female over the age of 50, likewise, you have no right to have an opinion, it is none of your business.
And if you are a woman who no longer has a uterus: see above.
A family member on death row is not living in another human requiring its resources for survival.

Pro choice is exactly that, the decision and the choice of the person carrying the medical circumstances.

People can have all the "opinions" they want, but the decision and choice is nobody's business. It is called privacy.
Cat74

United States

#94 Apr 7, 2013
If we had any honorable men they would pay for the child, and that would eleviate a lot of the guilt borne by the mother alone.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#95 Apr 7, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
How about observing a time honored American tradition and minding your own business! Abortion is a LEGAL medical procedure and no one cares about your mythology!
Legally speaking, how many days after a post-birth abortion does the woman have to decide if the baby gets to live?

Tawas City, Michigan

#96 Apr 7, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Legally speaking, how many days after a post-birth abortion does the woman have to decide if the baby gets to live?
Until the kid moves out of the house.....

Location hidden

#97 Apr 7, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains. Women carry a pregnancy and men are not required to do a thing.....until after child birth. That is a fact.
The fact remains not all women can get regnant so it would seem you are arguing for only women can get pregnant have a right to have an opinion on this.,

As silly as that sounds.

So let's tick off all woman over the age of fifty.

Location hidden

#98 Apr 7, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
A family member on death row is not living in another human requiring its resources for survival.
Of course someone living on death row can require someone else's resources to survive.

You are grabbing at straws.

Let's finish with preganacies... So no woman over the age of fifty has a right to an opinion on abortion, no women who have been.. fixed... have a right to have an opinion on abortions... infertile women...

Is that it?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#99 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Yours didn't. You're still brain dead.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#100 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course someone living on death row can require someone else's resources to survive.
You are grabbing at straws.
Let's finish with preganacies... So no woman over the age of fifty has a right to an opinion on abortion, no women who have been.. fixed... have a right to have an opinion on abortions... infertile women...
Is that it?
Like I said they can have all the "opinions" they want. It is still none of their business when it comes to law. They can kick scream and cry all they like but reality is it is the personal private choice of the person who carries the medical risks.

I am a woman over fifty who gave birth and has had an abortion. I have very strong "opinions" on abortion being I have had the experience, mine related to health. I think I know exactly what I am talking about. But the bottom line is I would never consider myself to be an authority over a woman in either circumstance. Her choice, none of my business.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#101 Apr 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains not all women can get regnant so it would seem you are arguing for only women can get pregnant have a right to have an opinion on this.,
As silly as that sounds.
So let's tick off all woman over the age of fifty.
What in the world does this have to do with the fact that women carry a pregnancy and men are not required to do a thing.....until after child birth?

I think you are confusing your debates as this response goes back to this post:

'Child support' starts during pregnancy when the man is a man and determines to be involved.

You see...."when a man determines to be involved"? Sounds like he makes a choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bounces into the lead 2 min PurGe_Michigan 252
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,400
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 201,594
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min who cares 14,916
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Born USA 10,474
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 1 hr Ronald 67
News New York AG refuses to comply with U.S. House s... 3 hr Snidely70448 6
More from around the web